What is an "assault rifle"?

Any gun that accepts a quick change ammo mag or belt feed ammo can be used as a WMD!
1. What is a "quick change" ammo mag?
2. Can't pretty much anything be used as a WMD? How are you defining that?

If your argument is that a magazine release is a WMD and must, therefore, be banned, you are arguing that most modern handguns are WMDs.

hk-p30-9mm-handgun-p45-magazine-release.jpg

Even the flaky, half-assed SCOTUS in Heller disagrees with you.

Lol
He watches too much mainstream media and Movies made by child molesting Hollywood types

He's arguing that magazine fed semi-autos are dangerous to the general population in the same way that machine guns have been considered too dangerous to the general public
But, the same case to which he would refer in declaring (in dicta) that machine guns dangerous, would also hold that handguns (including mag-fed semi-autos) are protected under the 2nd Amendment.

That's a losing position.

Miller did no such thing.

What makes you think the 2A doesn't protect the right to keep and bear machine guns?
I mean, other than your own ignorance and bigotry?
You mean other than the FACT that you can't buy one made after 1986 at all and those prior are heavily regulated?
and that regulation is in violation of the 2nd amendment,,,
Not according to the Supreme Court.
When did the USSC uphold those regulations?

He's arguing that magazine fed semi-autos are dangerous to the general population in the same way that machine guns have been considered too dangerous to the general public
But, the same case to which he would refer in declaring (in dicta) that machine guns dangerous, would also hold that handguns (including mag-fed semi-autos) are protected under the 2nd Amendment.

Heller?

doesnt matter since both are covered under the 2nd,,,
Yes both of them are covered under the second...
But that does not make them the same thing

as far as the 2nd goes yes they are,,,

and daryls got you right where he wants you,,,
he's calling this a military weapon but can't name a single military that uses the same AR15 everyone sees and relates to.

I named two. Poland until 2008 and the United States Army. But in both cases, they are stamped M-16 because there is no Military Designator for Rifle that doesn't start with an M. All of them are of the AR Family and share all but about 3 parts if you buy a decent AR. If you buy a piece of junk, all but about 3 parts will interchange with either a M-16 or M-4 but who the hell would want to.

And you promised you were done with me. Now get done with me already.
so no - they can't buy the AR15 any "civilian" can buy.

They were AR-15 Model 750s or LE6920s which both can be purchased at the better Gun Shop. Just not at Rustbuckets. But because they were sold to the Military they were redesignated M-16 because they had to have the M designator. You can't change the way the Military Operates and the way Colt operates no matter how many GOTCHA'S you try and get.

And you promised to not have anything to do with me. It figures. You'll lie about that as much as anything else. I don't expect anything else from a party of trump. Sure will be glad when the Republicans grow a pair and take back what they should have never lost. Maybe I will go back to voting Republican again.

Yes both of them are covered under the second...
But that does not make them the same thing

he's calling this a military weapon but can't name a single military that uses the same AR15 everyone sees and relates to.

I named two. Poland until 2008 and the United States Army. But in both cases, they are stamped M-16 because there is no Military Designator for Rifle that doesn't start with an M. All of them are of the AR Family and share all but about 3 parts if you buy a decent AR. If you buy a piece of junk, all but about 3 parts will interchange with either a M-16 or M-4 but who the hell would want to.

They were AR-15 Model 750s or LE6920s which both can be purchased at the better Gun Shop. Just not at Rustbuckets. But because they were sold to the Military they were redesignated M-16 because they had to have the M designator. You can't change the way the Military Operates and the way Colt operates no matter how many GOTCHA'S you try and get.

And you promised to not have anything to do with me. It figures. You'll lie about that as much as anything else. I don't expect anything else from a party of trump. Sure will be glad when the Republicans grow a pair and take back what they should have never lost. Maybe I will go back to voting Republican again.
552856_518692791505928_136844891_n.png

Heller?

Please explain where Heller addressed machine guns

Tell it to all the people murdered in El Paso and Dayton and Pittsburgh and Sandy Hook and Parkland and on and on...and their families

Heller?

Please explain where Heller addressed machine guns
Heller addressed machine guns in dicta, but the case at issue was the D.C. handgun ban. Most handguns are semi-auto, magazine fed weapons.

So, I guess WMDs are covered by the 2nd, right?

:dance:

go fuck yourself.

Tell it to all the people murdered in El Paso and Dayton and Pittsburgh and Sandy Hook and Parkland and on and on...and their families
Take your appeal to emotion and shove it up your fucking ass.

how do you tell dead people anything???

THEYRE DEAD,,,,

I do. Every day.

What makes you think the 2A doesn't protect the right to keep and bear machine guns?
I mean, other than your own ignorance and bigotry?
You mean other than the FACT that you can't buy one made after 1986 at all and those prior are heavily regulated?
and that regulation is in violation of the 2nd amendment,,,
Not according to the Supreme Court.
When did the USSC uphold those regulations?

Any gun that accepts a quick change ammo mag or belt feed ammo can be used as a WMD!

If your argument is that a magazine release is a WMD and must, therefore, be banned, you are arguing that most modern handguns are WMDs.

So we should allow terrorist with semi automatic handguns that accept quick changing 100 round magazines into packed baseball stadiums? Maybe he could wrap a few rubber bands around hand turning into full auto like a bump-stock! Because that's as American as Baseball, Apple Pie & Mass Murder!
a79ab4d15aaf8e28cb0cf589032b46c5.jpg

So we should allow terrorist with semi automatic handguns that accept quick changing 100 round magazines into packed baseball stadiums? Maybe he could wrap a few rubber bands around hand turning into full auto like a bump-stock! Because that's as American as Baseball, Apple Pie & Mass Murder!
a79ab4d15aaf8e28cb0cf589032b46c5.jpg

I would focus more on why we allow a known terrorist in the country and why hes not in jail or dead,,,

Forum List

Back