What IS a woman?

You're being cute.

That, for legal purposes, is NOT what is meant, when the question is asked, what is a woman? Does being a woman have anything to do with what what sex they are? :dunno:

Objective standards. . . Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson even intimated, by stating, she is NOT a biologist. Therefor, it must have something to do with biology.

iu

For instance;

If, for instance, Lia Thomas, can claim, he, is a she, can other institutions which have men, who claim to be women, and then fulfill their responsibilities under title IX?

Can anyone can claim to be a "woman?" And will this lead to discrimination and revocation of federal funding under title IX?

:dunno:
I am not being cute. I meant exactly what I said after the billionth thread asking essentially the same question. Short answer, a woman is defined by more than biology. However Title IX is.

A transgender woman is not a biological woman. Fact.

Title IX was meant for biological women because of the physical differences Between biological men and women.

Recently, a adult female supreme court nominee couldn't (or wouldn't) define "woman". Science has strict adherence to truth and proof. Scientifically, (the justice system depends on science and objective truth): what IS a "woman"?

For Progressives, the question has never really been ... "What is a woman?"
That's why Nominee Jackson couldn't answer the question.

If a transgender man wants to be a woman ... He knows he isn't one ... :thup:
The argument is simply reduced to ... "What are we going to allow to be referred to as a woman?"

OK now, pay close attention. If a "trans-woman" is TRULY a woman...then why is it necessary to put "trans" in front of the word, "woman"?

To a Leftist, it is OK to say, "Of these four women, one is a trans-woman." But that makes no sense if a trans-woman IS a woman. There are four women, period. Which is total nonsense.
I agree [nonsense].

...after so many 'that a girls' [usually 10] you get a 'what a woman';
after so many 'that a boys' [usually 10] you get a 'what a man'.

What is a SIN?
SIN, (acronym) society imposing nonsense...:dev2:

I am not human, to prefix man is to insinuate something other than man;
man does not own me, I am god;
my hand is human [of man] I own it, my hand belongs to me, I am god [mankind].

Genesis 5:2;
Semper sexus masculinus etiam faemini-num continet. The masculine gender always includes the feminine as well. Dig. 32.63;
Psalms 82:6; John 10:34-35;
Galatians 3:26.

[close attention, bought and paid for]
1 Corinthians 6:20; Galatians 3:13-15

Last edited:
If he truly identifies as a woman he is a transgender woman.

This adult female Supreme Court nominee is giving exactly the same sort of neutral answers the last two gave. So what?
Is a transgender woman a woman?

If he truly identifies as a woman he is a transgender woman.
Misogynist much?
This adult female Supreme Court nominee is giving exactly the same sort of neutral answers the last two gave. So what?

You hate women so deeply that you can't even say "woman" about Jackson.

Yes, she is a woman. No, that isn't something she needs to be ashamed of.

That is a a question you might ask of the right. Why is a minuscule proportion of the population enraging rightwing leaders so much the must enact legislation singling them out and legislation banning them from getting medical care?

No one is denied medical care.

Perverts are blocked from sexually molesting and mutilating children until they are 16 in some states, blocking your Munchausen by proxy desires.

But no one is denied legitimate medical care.

You are confusing the OP who asked “what is a woman” (which I answered) with another individual (with a long record) who can’t create a post without cramming in as many Nazi, Commie, Stalin references as possible.

You answered?

No, you didn't. You vomited the Reich hate mantra that there is no such thing as a woman so a man can be a women if they want to.

You hate women with a passion - since your Reich told you to.

So what is it you hate? What is a "woman" that you are so desperate to erase from society?

Short answer, a woman is defined by more than biology.
Not really. Men and women are biological entities and science and medicine DEFINES them and their differences as biological ones in biological terms, as is all of the animal kingdom.

Any other definitions you would care to include are purely abstract and empirical sociological constructs.

Male or female?

Pot plants can change sex too if stressed, but quoting the few exceptions to the rule in nature does not make the rule wrong. Nature creates us as one of two genders even if some people appear close to passing for the other sex. No operation designed to cosmetically alter one's appearance can change one's biological gender, ie., Bruce Jenner still has an XY chromosomal pairing no matter what he looks like, wears or calls himself.

Therefore, a transsexual woman is not a woman in any way other than mere appearance. Now as to the psychological aspects that some claim that they are a woman trapped in a man's body, etc., no one can scientifically say because no one can tell what is in one's mind other than the person making the claim, but I suspect those who claim to be a "woman" mentally, are only referring to attitudes, likes and behavior, none of which allies with actual biological gender.

Forum List

Back