What IS a woman?

What is a woman?

Whatever she damn well wants to be.
🙄 That’s silly. If a biological woman “wants” to “be” a bicycle, then she becomes one? 🚴

Maybe that isn’t what you meant. Ok. Wait. I think I’ve got it now: if a biological male wants to “be” a woman, then he is a woman? 🤔 Or, does that only work for women?

Democrats will look you right in the eye while they're pissing on your boots and tell you it's raining.

Rapists are an even smaller percent, yet we don't groom 4 year olds to say rape is brave and stunning.

Despite all your lies, this is about grooming children. The Pedocrats are child sexual predators - fact.
I bet you wish that was true, but your bias and hate override your inability to reason.

I bet you wish that was true, but your bias and hate override your inability to reason.
I wish what were true?

You're not lucid and unable to follow the conversation.

Grooming children in public schools to adapt to the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ bullshit is no different than grooming children to accept rape as an alternate and superior form of sexual relationship.

Pedocrat grooming gangs are being purged from public schools.

I wish what were true?

You're not lucid and unable to follow the conversation.

Grooming children in public schools to adapt to the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ bullshit is no different than grooming children to accept rape as an alternate and superior form of sexual relationship.

Pedocrat grooming gangs are being purged from public schools.
Churches also groom children yet that is okay for you.

Forum List

Back