What IS a woman?

A woman is an adult human female. A female is, according to Merriam Webster:
of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce eggs

Judge Jackson is a far left extremist and not being able to admit that there are only two genders is a symptom.
The Democrat Party is full of delusional radicals and rotten racists.
The are dangerous.
People are going to suffer if they get too much power.

• Banned
I am still here, guys. What threatens the Democrat agenda so much that they play these games? I WILL be here when you are forgotten.

Last edited:

What IS a woman?​

This is a woman:

girls.jpeg

No argument there, but I think you missed my point. My picture attached above was a joke for humor's sake-- -- it is actually one of those 3-D stereograms. If you look at it carefully, there is actually a 3-D image of (the shape of) a woman's body hidden within! I guess everyone missed that. It's kinda cool how it pops out.

BTW, isn't that you in some of those pictures above?

No argument there, but I think you missed my point. My picture attached above was a joke for humor's sake-- -- it is actually one of those 3-D stereograms. If you look at it carefully, there is actually a 3-D image of (the shape of) a woman's body hidden within! I guess everyone missed that. It's kinda cool how it pops out.

BTW, isn't that you in some of those pictures above?
I didn’t see that, now that you mention it, it is interesting.

XX chromosome being female, and "adult female". Simple, boom. Anyone with common sense knows that, WHY Dosen't a nominee for the supreme court know this?

You are smarter than the Welfare Mom SCOTUS Judge

Forum List

Back