What is a "White Hispanic" (Zimmerman case)

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I've seen several questions on what a "white hispanic" is regarding the Zimmerman case. He's being called a "white hispanic" over and over.

I'm gonna answer that for us all. A "white hispanic" is simply a racist hispanic. Was Zimmerman that? Well, thats for another threat. This is a thread to explain the term "white hispanic". See, we've all be informed by blacks and liberals that only white people can be racist. All the anti-white remarks in BET and black comedy shows are not racist. Neither are the racially hostile comments coming from hispanics.

BUT....sometimes you'll hear a hispanic or asian person making a racial comment or racist action against a black person. And, as we discussed, only whites can be racist. So....you simply at "white" to "hispanic", and there you have it, a "white (racist) hispanic".

Had it been a Japanese American who shot that kid, it would've been a White Japanese man.

Now...I'm waiting on apologies from the violent left wing and race baiters in light of new info that Zimmerman was assaulted and a witness saw him losing a fight.:eusa_boohoo:

Zimmerman is called a white hispanic because his father is white and his mother is hispanic and he grew up in a multiracial family with some black family members and his father called him a Spanish-speaking minority. The media initially reported Zimmerman as a white gunman mistakenly, which only helped to raise racial tensions. But racism actually has nothing to do with the case.

Last edited:
I've seen several questions on what a "white hispanic" is regarding the Zimmerman case. He's being called a "white hispanic" over and over.

I'm gonna answer that for us all. A "white hispanic" is simply a racist hispanic. Was Zimmerman that? Well, thats for another threat. This is a thread to explain the term "white hispanic". See, we've all be informed by blacks and liberals that only white people can be racist. All the anti-white remarks in BET and black comedy shows are not racist. Neither are the racially hostile comments coming from hispanics.

BUT....sometimes you'll hear a hispanic or asian person making a racial comment or racist action against a black person. And, as we discussed, only whites can be racist. So....you simply at "white" to "hispanic", and there you have it, a "white (racist) hispanic".

Had it been a Japanese American who shot that kid, it would've been a White Japanese man.

Now...I'm waiting on apologies from the violent left wing and race baiters in light of new info that Zimmerman was assaulted and a witness saw him losing a fight.:eusa_boohoo:

No it isn't. It is a light skinned hispanic. Being light skinned and being racist are two different animals.

he is not a white hispanic !!! he has thick lips and a flat nose !!! he has african descent in his bloodline line like most of the hispanics that commit crimes !!! white hispanics don't commit as many crimes as hispanics that look like him !!

Last edited:
Zimmerman is called a white hispanic because his father is white and his mother is hispanic and he grew up in a multiracial family with some black family members and his father called him a Spanish-speaking minority. The media initially reported Zimmerman as a white gunman mistakenly, which only helped to raise racial tensions. But racism actually has nothing to do with the case.

A Hispanic person can't be racist?

Why else would he follow him?

he is not a white hispanic !!! he has thick lips and a flat nose !!! he has african descent in his bloodline line most of the hispanics that commit crimes !!! white hispanics don't commit as many crimes as hispanics that look like him !!
Are you serious with that post?

he is not a white hispanic !!! he has thick lips and a flat nose !!! he has african descent in his bloodline line most of the hispanics that commit crimes !!! white hispanics don't commit as many crimes as hispanics that look like him !!
Are you serious with that post?

White Hispanics...

Attachments

• $Full.jpg
    $Full.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 123
  • $white hispanic.jpg
    $white hispanic.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 123

it does now....

Trayvon Martin | Jesse Jackson | Al Sharpton | The Daily Caller

The New York Times has only used the phrase "white Hispanic" five times in the history of the paper....

With regard to U.S. non-Hispanic media, from 1855 to 2012, The New York times used the term "White Hispanic" five times[47], or an average of once every 31 years. Beginning in March 2012, the New York Times started using daily[48] the descriptor "White Hispanic" in connection to a man 50% Peruvian, George Zimmerman. The New York Times provided no rationale of why Zimmerman out of all the Hispanics mentioned by ethnicity in recent decades is so unique in being "White Hispanic."

White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back