What is a Royal Marine?

Tomorrow morning our friend Bootneck leaves for Afghanistan.

Thank God he is the elite of the elite, and all his men with him are too.

We will wait for his return in May, when he once again entertains us with his humour and grace.

Boot let's rap that mission up over there and be done with this crap so you can get back to spending time with loved ones!

Be safe my man.

Are THESE Royal Marines?

HMS_Pinafore.jpg

No. They're Tars!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSJsjoXPXeE&feature=PlayList&p=1A53B0C40E490FFB&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=71]YouTube - Beating Retreat 2009 - The Massed Bands of HM Royal Marines - PART ONE[/ame]

We will wait for his return in May, when he once again entertains us with his humour and grace.

I'll be far too busy entertaining you darling!

Shame shame, know your name!

There's shame in entertaining, EZ? Must do things different in Philly than normal folk. :eusa_whistle:

Shame shame, know your name!

There's shame in entertaining, EZ? Must do things different in Philly than normal folk. :eusa_whistle:

Besides the fact that it's just a saying, it was also an inside joke.

I learned it from Goonies. Where I learned just about everything else about life.

:lol:

If you can't learn life's lessons from the Goonies, then you might as well give up now! ;)

Anyone fucking with a Marine is fucking with a Marine.:eusa_eh:

The Royal Marines are the US Marines forefathers and having done joint ops with them, the are baddass MFers.

We would kill you all.

Questions?:eusa_eh:

Weird.

I just read this post out to my wife and she said QUOTE Somehow knowing they would kill us all makes me feel more secure UNQUOTE. :lol:

Gone, but not forgotten. Just sayin'.

And I don't even know the dude..... but he is damned funny.

Forum List

Back