What Is A Greater Threat To America? An Al-Qaeda Terrorist?, New GOP Fundamentalist?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
There is only one real major Difference. The New GOP Fundamentalists have already infiltrated the republican Party and into the Congress of the country. Al Qaeda...not so much...

Both live in a fantasy world where they hear "god" voices and are terrorist zombie tools for those that want to destroy America.

The Muslims want to kill us for what we have done to thier "Homeland" the Mid East.

The New GOP Fundamentalists want to destroy America because they hate Obama.

Discuss

Wonderful, so now us Americans get to be compared to terrorist AGAIN.

Wonderful, so now us TRAITOROUS Americans get to be compared to terrorist AGAIN

Truth sucks don't it...

It's a fair comparison.

you my dear are the Traitor...No matter how bad things got nobody I know would call their fellow Americans, terrorists.... just for having different views than they do..

Huggies should put a condom over his head to keep from infecting anyone else with his "ideas"

Wonderful, so now us Americans get to be compared to terrorist AGAIN.

Truth sucks don't it...

It's a fair comparison.

you my dear are the Traitor...No matter how bad things got nobody I know would call their fellow Americans, terrorists.... just for having different views than they do..

Your "different" views are not unlike Al Qaeda. You both want to destroy America for the benefit of a handful of religious zealots.

At least the Arabs are honest about thier intentions...You guys...not so much.

Truth sucks don't it...

It's a fair comparison.

Your "different" views are not unlike Al Qaeda. You both want to destroy America for the benefit of a handful of religious zealots.

dear gawd, how do you sleep at night? they coming to get YOU...:eek:

There is only one real major Difference. The New GOP Fundamentalists have already infiltrated the republican Party and into the Congress of the country. Al Qaeda...not so much...

Both live in a fantasy world where they hear "god" voices and are terrorist zombie tools for those that want to destroy America.

The Muslims want to kill us for what we have done to thier "Homeland" the Mid East.

Discuss

Is the DNC sharia compliant yet?

The world will be a better place when few are willing to die for their religion.

The world will be a much better place when few are willing to kill for their beliefs.

It isn't easy sometimes. Some of the most heinous legislation forced on the American public by the New GOP Fundamentalists was done in the dead of night.

It isn't easy sometimes. Some of the most heinous legislation forced on the American public by the New GOP Fundamentalists was done in the dead of night.

I'm sure you can tell what those were?

Discuss

Is the DNC sharia compliant yet?

Why not start a thread on that topic and ask em? I have no idea what the DNC is up to. I've got my hands full dealing with the terrorists that have taken over my GOP.

Here is just one example... There are dozens of others..do your own fucking work bitch..I'm not your secretary and if you are too brain dead to remember just take my word for it.

""WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The House late Saturday night approved the Republican version of a measure amending the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act by a vote of 227-183, with most Republicans and conservative Democrats supporting the bill.

The White-House backed legislation closes what the Bush administration has called critical gaps in U.S. intelligence capability by expanding the government's abilities to eavesdrop without warrants on foreign suspects whose communications pass through the United States.

Lawmakers have been scrambling to pass a bill acceptable to the White House before they leave for a monthlong summer recess.

President Bush had threatened to veto any bill that Director of National Intelligence Mike McConnell said did not meet his needs.

The Senate approved its Republican-sponsored bill Friday night. Immediately after that vote, a Democratic-sponsored bill failed to reach the 60-vote majority.

Saturday night's vote followed fireworks in the House, where an angry group of Republicans accused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of delaying a vote on the bill, the president's legislative priority.

Don't Miss
Court dismisses suit challenging domestic spying
"Last night, the Senate passed this bill at about 9:30. Now it's almost 1 o'clock. We should have had the FISA bill on the floor the first thing this morning," Rep. Peter Hoekstra of Michigan told reporters in the early afternoon.

"We could have passed a rule and passed this bill by 11 o'clock this morning, and it could have been on its way, and the president could have signed it," said Hoekstra, the ranking Republican on the House Intelligence Committee.""

Link:

Congress gives Bush administration more eavesdropping leeway - CNN.com

Here is just one example... There are dozens of others..do your own fucking work bitch..I'm not your secretary and if you are too brain dead to remember just take my word for it.

""WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The House late Saturday night approved the Republican version of a measure amending the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act by a vote of 227-183, with most Republicans and conservative Democrats supporting the bill.

The White-House backed legislation closes what the Bush administration has called critical gaps in U.S. intelligence capability by expanding the government's abilities to eavesdrop without warrants on foreign suspects whose communications pass through the United States.

Lawmakers have been scrambling to pass a bill acceptable to the White House before they leave for a monthlong summer recess.

President Bush had threatened to veto any bill that Director of National Intelligence Mike McConnell said did not meet his needs.

The Senate approved its Republican-sponsored bill Friday night. Immediately after that vote, a Democratic-sponsored bill failed to reach the 60-vote majority.

Saturday night's vote followed fireworks in the House, where an angry group of Republicans accused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of delaying a vote on the bill, the president's legislative priority.

Don't Miss
Court dismisses suit challenging domestic spying
"Last night, the Senate passed this bill at about 9:30. Now it's almost 1 o'clock. We should have had the FISA bill on the floor the first thing this morning," Rep. Peter Hoekstra of Michigan told reporters in the early afternoon.

"We could have passed a rule and passed this bill by 11 o'clock this morning, and it could have been on its way, and the president could have signed it," said Hoekstra, the ranking Republican on the House Intelligence Committee.""

Link:

Congress gives Bush administration more eavesdropping leeway - CNN.com

wtf?

Forum List

Back