What is a good discussion forums for Christians?

Ethelandez

Rookie
Mar 6, 2012
I am looking for a Christian general discussion board forum that is pretty active. A lot of problems I have with forums like these is that there may be one or two members on, and most topics go un-answered. I am looking for one that is fairly active. Any ideas??

I am looking for a Christian general discussion board forum that is pretty active. A lot of problems I have with forums like these is that there may be one or two members on, and most topics go un-answered. I am looking for one that is fairly active. Any ideas??

Lot of unbelievers and hate mongers here. You will get traffic but it may not be what you wanted.

You did read the name of the board before you joined didn't you?

What is a good discussion forums for Christians? In your case, one that has very low standards. Have you tried taking classes for English as a second language?

:eusa_whistle:

Google freeones.............:eusa_shhh::lol:

What is a good discussion forums for Christians? In your case, one that has very low standards. Have you tried taking classes for English as a second language?

:eusa_whistle:

Didn't take long for a LEFTIST LIBERAL to show up and SHIT ON THE CHRISTIAN.

What a POS.

Big-Boards is a good site for finding the largest forums in all types of categories. That is how I found USMB.

For Christian Forums click here: Christian Forums and Message Boards

Some of the more popular forums out there are:

Rapture Ready

Religious Forums

Catholic Answers

You will not find the amount of traffic that you find here at USMB, though.

Last edited:

Quick question........why don't you go to the Religion and Theology forums and start your own thread? Start off by telling us what you believe and why, and then what you don't believe and why, and then wait for people to answer you.

Granted, not many people are all that religion friendly on here, but some are.

Forum List

Back