What irritates you?

Bumble Bees!!

Wanting a sweet snack and having NOTHING in the house.

Weekends. I hate weekends. Irritating.

Ok, I guess. I'm just surprised that would irritate you. Its a song thread. People post songs. Many of them back to back. Everyone has a "chance" to post some.

But..its yer gripe, so...carry on, lol.

I will carry on... or not carry on.....

see how I feel.....:fu:...................nooooooooo

joke

And you can stuff that smiley right up your....

Oops. The nice nice thread. LOUNGE.

Chill out, Skye.

NO JOKE.

People that drive slow in the passing lane on the freeway and sit there with a huge line of cars behind them refusing to get out of the way!!

People in checkout lanes who count out every penny or write a check and record it in their check register or check their damn receipt to make sure the charges are correct, while others are waiting!!

People that order 50 things in the drive thru of a fast food place and then sit and check their order and bug the cashier for ketchup or more napkins or whatever-it's a freaking drive thru, go inside damn it!!

People who block a lane in the store with their damn carts and won't move or who stop right in front of you in a busy place and won't move!!

Negative people that complain constantly about things that irritate them about other people!!

That last one is the worst!! :mad:

People that drive slow in the passing lane on the freeway and sit there with a huge line of cars behind them refusing to get out of the way!!

People in checkout lanes who count out every penny or write a check and record it in their check register or check their damn receipt to make sure the charges are correct, while others are waiting!!

People that order 50 things in the drive thru of a fast food place and then sit and check their order and bug the cashier for ketchup or more napkins or whatever-it's a freaking drive thru, go inside damn it!!

People who block a lane in the store with their damn carts and won't move or who stop right in front of you in a busy place and won't move!!

Negative people that complain constantly about things that irritate them about other people!!

That last one is the worst!! :mad:

hehe-- I saw what you did there. :lol:

Going thru fast food and getting your order, NOT checking, getting home and food is missing..or its the wrong order.

Ordering Big Breakfast at McDs and they don't give the utensils and you are already back on the freeway.

Opening the chicken you just bought at the market and it STINKS..so you have to take it back.

Popcorn. I love popcorn, but...it's irritating when it gets stuck in the teeth!

Well..this went over well. Not. *sniff*

So...I will pull up my pants and go play google games since nobody wants to play nice nice.

Sniff. Honk. Humph.

Someone DOES want to play! You are the doctor and I am the nurse, k?

:lol:

Now..what is a johnny rocket?

Its a HAMBURGER!!! Y'all must be back east.
We have In and Outs here. :eek:

I hear ya Esmeralda. Best thing to remember is what someone once said here..but I forget who:

"It's all just a bunch of pixels".

Sometimes it works. Sometimes not.

:smiliehug:

I hear ya Esmeralda. Best thing to remember is what someone once said here..but I forget who:

"It's all just a bunch of pixels".

Sometimes it works. Sometimes not.

:smiliehug:

I'm talking about people in RL; posters here are not anything that bothers me particularly.

Forum List

Back