WHAT IIS WRONG WITH MEN (?) IN THE SOUTH ?

Left wing stupidity on full display in this thread. Lefties can't even talk about a serious and tragic subject without throwing their ignorance into it.
I know right? There's no rape or murder or domestic violence anywhere up north is there? It's all white picket fences, polite neighbors, loving husbands and doting fathers.

I swear to God liberals get dumber by the post.

Left wing stupidity on full display in this thread. Lefties can't even talk about a serious and tragic subject without throwing their ignorance into it.
I know right? There's no rape or murder or domestic violence anywhere up north is there? It's all white picket fences, polite neighbors, loving husbands and doting fathers.

The urge to insult is strong in them. It's cheap and easy.

It's the same thing with men anywhere like Woody Allen.

It's a shame, but you'll find people like this everywhere. Throw a dart and you'll hit one.

nope. shut that off long ago. I watch those that love what harm they can do with guns. was one of them once too. I still like to shoot, but don't fantasies shooting or oppressing others with it. most of other gun owners do dream of the power they could have if they used it against others.

Maybe you should turn it back on...thinking for yourself doesnt appear to be working out. Some Mr Rogers perhaps?

nope. shut that off long ago. I watch those that love what harm they can do with guns. was one of them once too. I still like to shoot, but don't fantasies shooting or oppressing others with it. most of other gun owners do dream of the power they could have if they used it against others.

Sounds like you have some issues. You might want to get that thought process looked at.

If guilty he deserves whatever he gets. All the gun haters on the left are "all in" on this one, and yet Roman Polanski and Woody Allen are national treasures....
As I said if these charges are true no punishment is too severe. If the charges are trumped up by a bitter ex GF she should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I liked the show and him in the first season and still watched most episodes. But to the OP asking what is wrong with southern men. I would say what is wrong with Hollywood, and any other group. Evil people are everywhere. Child molesters or bitter ex spouses equally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care for Polanski or Allen; the idea males from the South are more likely to sexually batter other humans is ridiculous.

those that love the power and violent glory of guns often also like the power glory of male domination or women. my best guess if they like violently dominating their fellow man they would of course wanna do same to women.

That's an unfair generalization.

No one much cared when John Phillips of the Mamas and Papas did the same thing to his daughter, Mackenzie. He raped her daily for over ten years. No one cared. It's a little late to be dragging up some outrage now.

John Phillips of Mamas and Papas Slept With Daughter Mackenzie Phillips Says New Book - CBS News

Law might have a statute of limitations, but I'd support putting rape into the same category as murder and not having a limitations statute at all.

Intervening time shouldn't effect how we feel about things that piss up off. And when people go unpunished, it only enrages us more.

Knock on wood, but this apartment complex fits that description to a 'T.' ...Of course most everybody has a gun too so the two might be linked.

"Everyone's so polite here. Of course that's probably because everybody's carrying a gun." - movie quotation of Maier Lansky while in Israel.

So when accused of being a lefty in other threads the mob approves, but in this one I'm suddenly not leftist any more?

As an aside, doesn't the "Sons of Guns" guy look exactly like the "Nix" character in (1995) "Lord of Illusions?" In the beginning of the movie anyway, not how he looked later. :)

Knock on wood, but this apartment complex fits that description to a 'T.' ...Of course most everybody has a gun too so the two might be linked.

"Everyone's so polite here. Of course that's probably because everybody's carrying a gun." - movie quotation of Maier Lansky while in Israel.

geez..movie quotes again..Are you so out of touch with the real world that your only "cultural" references are movies and tv shows? You quote them very often.

Here's where that silly movie quote came from originally...Read a book some time and turn off the stupid television.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
Robert Heinlein

Movies..LMAO...

As an aside, doesn't the "Sons of Guns" guy look exactly like the "Nix" character in (1995) "Lord of Illusions?" In the beginning of the movie anyway, not how he looked later. :)
movies! television!
lord have mercy..shallow, passive "entertainment" for empty heads.

Forum List

Back