Reality gun show star arrested for raping his daughter

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
8216 Sons of Guns 8217 reality show star Will Hayden arrested for rape of 11-year-old child

The star of the Discovery Channel’s reality show Sons of Guns was arrested Tuesday on charges of aggravated rape of his daughter.

According to FoxNews.com, the East Baton Rouge, Louisiana Sheriff’s Department confirmed that Hayden is accused of raping his 14-year-old daughter in a series of assaults that began with him taking her virginity at the age of 11.

TMZ reported that Hayden’s daughter is backing up the allegations, claiming that her father forced her to participate in oral and vaginal sex “almost daily” for the past three years.

When asked why she didn’t report the sexual assaults earlier, the girl said that she was afraid her father would hurt her.

“Don’t tell them nothing,” he reportedly told her, “because I’m all you’ve got.”

Sons of Guns is a five-season reality program that centers around Hayden’s business, Red Jacket Firearms, which sells, builds, designs and repairs guns. Red Jacket specializes in weapons fabrication and modification.

The New Orleans Times-Picayune said, “On Aug. 9, Hayden was arrested and booked on molestation charges of a juvenile and crimes against nature. Hayden reportedly told TMZ that charge was sparked from an ex-girlfriend’s allegations. Red Jacket Firearms released a statement denying those allegations.”

Hayden was released on $150,000 bail. The charges in Tuesday’s arrest stem from information that has come to light since Aug. 9.

Sons-of-Guns-star-Will-Hayden-via-screencap-615x345.png

course Millions of Americas gun owners haven't raped their daughters !!

OMFG - why would you ASSSume they had?

mudwhistle

Yeah, so what if another little girl is scarred for life? You didn't care about the one who has to live with killing a man. Why would you care about this one?

Sicko RW.

mudwhistle

Yeah, so what if another little girl is scarred for life? You didn't care about the one who has to live with killing a man. Why would you care about this one?

Sicko RW.
Dude, you act like this sort of thing never happened before.

What's wrong with you?

Oh, he makes guns......so that's the deal. Gun makers all rape their teenage daughters.

and now what do you want us to do?

headstands? cartwheels? yank our panties all into a bunch I suppose

are you people for real, good grief

mudwhistle

Sicko RW.

What's wrong with you?

Oh, he makes guns......so that's the deal. Gun makers all rape their teenage daughters.

My comment was because YOU said "who cares" about both cases of little girls being scarred for life. The guns are incidental.

You are a sicko RW.

i'm thinking that its a lying spouse , just saying , might be wrong , lets do a trial and hang the guilty wom --- errr , person !!

I think we need to buy stock in depends adult underwear

some people crap their pants over the stupidest things.

another one this morning was having orgasms over some idiot comedian, John Stewart because he tore the hell out people for talking about the race hustlers, Sharpton and Jackson.. I mean SERIOUSLY

mudwhistle

Sicko RW.

What's wrong with you?

My comment was because YOU said "who cares" about both cases of little girls being scarred for life. The guns are incidental.

You are a sicko RW.
He's done it before. It's not a surprise. He was out of jail for the same thing and he did it again. This is old news Bud.

Forum List

Back