CDZ What if we applied the Bush doctrine to this election cycle?

Agit8r

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2010
If it came November, and polls showed that a madman was about to have nuclear weapons at his disposal, would it be acceptable to take preemptive action? Or, were the neo-cons full of it?

"I don't know if sand can glow in the dark, but we're going to find out!"
-- Ted Cruz

For reference:

"our security will require all Americans to be forward-looking and resolute, to be ready for preemptive action when necessary to defend our liberty and to defend our lives."
-- George W. Bush; from address at West Point (Jun. 1, 2002)

The Bush crime family are Illuminati all the way. Prescott, George H, George W all members of the Jesuit "Skull and Bones" secret society at Yale which was nothing but an Illuminati death cult. It literally made me sick when I learned what a bunch of Nazis they were.

Why don't we apply the Trump Doctrine, reinstate the DRAFT, and send idiots like you off to die, vs. the patriotic Americans in uniform now who are doing all the dirty work, while you sleep and beat-off in the comfort of your Mother's basement.

Why don't we apply the Trump Doctrine, reinstate the DRAFT, and send idiots like you off to die, vs. the patriotic Americans in uniform now who are doing all the dirty work, while you sleep and beat-off in the comfort of your Mother's basement.

If Trump were to somehow come into power, we'd have plenty to fight against here at home. Of course most Americans have the modicum of common sense necessary to reject the idea of a Trump presidency, out of hand.

If it came November, and polls showed that a madman was about to have nuclear weapons at his disposal, would it be acceptable to take preemptive action? Or, were the neo-cons full of it?

-- Ted Cruz
Yup - you are as crazy as those on the right calling for revolution.

-- Ted Cruz
Yup - you are as crazy as those on the right calling for revolution.

Asking a question to debate. Feel free.

Forum List

Back