What if there is a recording of Trump using "N" word?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
On a side I can't stand "THE "N" WORD", makes us sound like such pussies. And then add hypocrisy, as some are excused and who knows what to think. It's human stupidity.

But I don't like the word ****** either. It's dehumanizing. EDIT: Ha ha, big ass N word was sanitized.

Personally, if Trump's big mouth was an issue he'd have lost me some time ago. Words don't bother me so much. I prefer the tangible, and Trump gets things done. Doesn't mean I excuse him, and I'll be she's trash anyway. I'd think differently if he demonstrated more than progressive race rhetoric.

Last edited:
Oh, what a crime! He deserves to be impeached! It doesn't matter that Nwords keep killing bunch of other Nwords in Chicago every week, it's just using Nword is a crime against humanity! (I'm trying to use liberal "logic").

Trumps father was in the klan

It’s just what he grew up with

On a side I can't stand "THE "N" WORD", makes us sound like such pussies. And then add hypocrisy, as some are excused and who knows what to think. It's human stupidity.

But I don't like the word ****** either. It's dehumanizing. EDIT: Ha ha, big ass N word was sanitized.

Personally, if Trump's big mouth was an issue he'd have lost me some time ago. Words don't bother me so much. I prefer the tangible, and Trump gets things done. Doesn't mean I excuse him, and I'll be she's trash anyway. I'd think differently if he demonstrated more than progressive race rhetoric.
If he said it then he could become a rapper!

His numbers will go up with his base for one of two reasons: 1) they use the word themselves and will admire him for it, or 2) they will applaud him for "trolling"....aka, #BIPOL

Black folks use that word a lot when referring to each other. If we are to truly consider ourselves a free and equal country, why is it such a kerfuffle if some white person uses the word? Trump has done more for black folks than Obama could ever comprehend.

Personally, I don't know nor do I care if he did use the "N word".

This is just one more in a long string of crap that the left has come up with, in order to unseat Trump. If that's all they got, they're just wasting their time barking up that tree. If their stupid claims of "Russian collusion" didn't get him impeached, their will have even less chance.

Trumps father was in the klan

It’s just what he grew up with

How come you don't value truth in your words? On a side, I believe they did discriminate against blacks for apartments. I believe that stems from the 70s. Let's be honest, in Trump's eyes he risked not realizing his investment by renting to blacks. Guess what. And guess what, he was likely right. Does it make him an asshole? fucking A it does. Does it mean he was consistent with many investors during the time and valued his investments? Yep. Asshole + Competent =?

What was Donald Trump’s father doing at a notorious KKK gathering in 1927? | The Spectator

A Muslim runs a car into a crowd, Trump calls it "an act of terror."

A Nazi runs a car into a crowd, Trump says some Nazis are "very fine people". His values and actions prove him unable to unequivocally condemn.

What more do you need to figure out?

Black folks use that word a lot when referring to each other. If we are to truly consider ourselves a free and equal country, why is it such a kerfuffle if some white person uses the word? Trump has done more for black folks than Obama could ever comprehend.

This is just one more in a long string of crap that the left has come up with, in order to unseat Trump. If that's all they got, they're just wasting their time barking up that tree. If their stupid claims of "Russian collusion" didn't get him impeached, their will have even less chance.

To your question, it builds division and that's what the parties desire. ESPECIALLY the Demonicrats. Hold-onto your hat for real, this race business will get a lot worse as we lead into Nov.

Omarosa claims new tape shows Trump campaign staffers discussing racial slur

The recording appears to show Manigault Newman, along with Trump campaign aides Katrina Pierson and Lynne Patton, discussing during the 2016 campaign how to respond to something inappropriate candidate Donald Trump said, although they do not specify on the tape what word or words he used. Manigault Newman has alleged that there is a recording of Trump using the N-word from his time hosting NBC's "The Apprentice" and that that is what she, Pierson and Patton were discussing.

"I'm trying to find out at least what context it was used in, to help us maybe try to figure out a way to spin it," a woman, identified as Pierson by Manigault Newman, said on the tape.

"I said, 'Well, sir, can you think of any time this might have happened?' and he said 'No,'" Patton said, according to the tape, to which Manigault Newman replied, "Well, that's not true."

"He goes, 'How do you think I should handle it?' and I told him exactly what you just said, Omarosa," Patton continued, "which is 'Well, it depends on what scenario you're talking about.' And he said, 'Well, why don't you just go ahead and put it to bed.'"

"He said it," Pierson interjected. "No, he said it. He's embarassed."

To your question, it builds division and that's what the parties desire. ESPECIALLY the Demonicrats. Hold-onto your hat for real, this race business will get a lot worse as we lead into Nov.

Of course it'll get worse. That's one of the very few tactics the Democrats have left: That any who disagrees with them is "racist."

With the Democrats, you're either a "racist", a "misogynist, an "islamophobe", or a "Nazi" if you don't agree with them.

What if there is a recording of Trump using "N" word?

his drones would give him a medal ...

Forum List

Back