What if the Feds just killed Oregon Militia in a hail of gunfire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
Would right-wingers complain a great injustice was done if a bunch of armed fanatics who took over a government building were just shot-up in a hail of bullets with no questions asked?

I mean don't right-wingers love tough-on-crime and zero-tolerance policies?

Why do these whackos get a pass?

Would right-wingers complain a great injustice was done if a bunch of armed fanatics who took over a government building were just shot-up in a hail of bullets with no questions asked?

You already have a thread on this subject, so why create another one?

If the government did do that about half the left wing on this board would immediately orgasm as they did when Waco burned.

It would be the modern equivalent of "the shot heard round the world".

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
- Sam Adams

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
- Sam Adams

More like the fart heard round the room.

- Sam Adams

It'd be more like the "diabetes and rhumatoid arthritis heard around the world".

As most right-wing nutjobs are fat slobs who could barely occupy a government building WITHOUT a hail of bullets and rain of artillery shells.

Putin, hero of the Republican party and Tea Partiers, would have had them massacred days ago. And you'd never have heard of it.

Putin, hero of the Republican party and Tea Partiers, would have had them massacred days ago. And you'd never have heard of it.

Hey good point! What would Putin do?

We know he'd just pump in poison gas like he did those Chechens who took over a school.

Would right-wingers complain ... if ... armed fanatics who took over a government building were just shot-up in a hail of bullets with no questions asked?

It would be a lot funnier if the feds would simply lay siege to the place and they starved to death.

Would right-wingers complain ... if ... armed fanatics who took over a government building were just shot-up in a hail of bullets with no questions asked?

It would be a lot funnier if the feds would simply lay siege to the place and they starved to death.

I think I prefer the Putin-poison-gas attack...

They can just build that giant bug-bomb bubble around it you see when a place is being fumigated.

"Nothing to see here folks, just removing some pests".

- Sam Adams

It'd be more like the "diabetes and rhumatoid arthritis heard around the world".

As most right-wing nutjobs are fat slobs who could barely occupy a government building WITHOUT a hail of bullets and rain of artillery shells.

The original Minutemen hung out at the local taverns before the original event.

Non political thread. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back