What if Newt wins South Carolina?

obama can't beat Gingrich in a debate. That's just understood. Either he won't debate at all or he'll try to get more favorable rules or a far left moderator.

You would see two competing styles. Gingrich: the bombastic, hyperbolic and melodramatic excitable boy. Obama: the clear, calm, and fact-laden adult in the room.

So now we're calling revisionist lies, class warfare and societal wedge driving "fact laden?

We have identified the Obama constituency.

Newt may well win in SC, but the Paul people believe that he does not have the org or the $$$ or the sand to continue with RP and MR.

We will see.

Can you spell interweb, um , er, that email kind of a thingy. You know, that stuff where all the kids are are talking to each other with their thumbs and things. That stuff?

Newt has already said that he's depending on a new kind of a campaign and this is what Newt is all about. Innovation and experimentation.

Newt can do a 180 at full speed and sees the big picture all the time. Comparedto the tunnel vision of the current Occupier in Chief, he will be breath of fresh air and both a source of new ideas and a clearing house of new ideas from those around him.

We are, as a country, a teetering hulk of a has been under the Big 0's failed administration. Newt will use what we are to lead us to what we can become.

For the 50th time, the 3 debates are set for this October. If Gingrich wins, the debates are meaningless. He'll solidify his base but nothing else.

Works on a lot of assumptions.

What if Newt becomes the nominee and the economy gets worse? You think Obama can get re-elected with 10% unemployment? What about 15%?

What if we find out that there's a lot more to Fast and Furious than even the RW Blogs suspect?

American politics are funky. A lot of crazy shit can happen. If you told me in October 2007, that the race in 2008 was going to be between Obama and McCain, I would have looked at you like you had lost your mind. McCain had been declared dead, and Obama was running third behind Hillary and Edwards.

Obama can still botch it. But if Newt is the republican nominee, there will have to be some serious help from the Obama campaign for Gingrich to ever see the inside of the Whitehouse.

That help is forthcoming every day.

The Big 0 still needs to add about 200,000 jobs every month between now and the November to avoid being the first net job loss President in the history of the Republic.

The Food Stamp President is one thing, but the first job loss President is another thing altogether.

Obama is a failure economically, fiscally, internationally, and socially. He has managed to ruin the economy, hurt most Americans, further erode our reputation abroad, run up the debt to levels and at speeds unknown before this and has turned everyone in the country against everyone else.

The guy manufactures failure and hate.

I heard Newt answering town hall questions this morning. He rehashed that " 7 Lincoln style debates " challenge to Obama should he become the nominee. Complete with the already used teleprompter joke.

Question. Why hasn't this mastur"d"bater challenged Mittens in a similar manner?

They are having debates. 2 last week. 2 more coming up for Florida.

Do you own a TV?

Newt may well win in SC, but the Paul people believe that he does not have the org or the $$$ or the sand to continue with RP and MR.

We will see.

Can you spell interweb, um , er, that email kind of a thingy. You know, that stuff where all the kids are are talking to each other with their thumbs and things. That stuff?

Newt has already said that he's depending on a new kind of a campaign and this is what Newt is all about. Innovation and experimentation.

Newt can do a 180 at full speed and sees the big picture all the time. Comparedto the tunnel vision of the current Occupier in Chief, he will be breath of fresh air and both a source of new ideas and a clearing house of new ideas from those around him.

We are, as a country, a teetering hulk of a has been under the Big 0's failed administration. Newt will use what we are to lead us to what we can become.

Newt is brillant, academic, visionary, and a blunderer, much less a very flawed man and leader. He has not changed that way. Newt can't "lead us to what we can become."

Works on a lot of assumptions.

What if Newt becomes the nominee and the economy gets worse? You think Obama can get re-elected with 10% unemployment? What about 15%?

What if we find out that there's a lot more to Fast and Furious than even the RW Blogs suspect?

American politics are funky. A lot of crazy shit can happen. If you told me in October 2007, that the race in 2008 was going to be between Obama and McCain, I would have looked at you like you had lost your mind. McCain had been declared dead, and Obama was running third behind Hillary and Edwards.

Obama can still botch it. But if Newt is the republican nominee, there will have to be some serious help from the Obama campaign for Gingrich to ever see the inside of the Whitehouse.

That help is forthcoming every day.

The Big 0 still needs to add about 200,000 jobs every month between now and the November to avoid being the first net job loss President in the history of the Republic.

The Food Stamp President is one thing, but the first job loss President is another thing altogether.

Obama is a failure economically, fiscally, internationally, and socially. He has managed to ruin the economy, hurt most Americans, further erode our reputation abroad, run up the debt to levels and at speeds unknown before this and has turned everyone in the country against everyone else.

The guy manufactures failure and hate.

Who had a greater net job gain: GWB or BHO?

We need Obama to screw up big, big time.

Again, maybe I'm getting old, but I remember liberals in 1980 saying, "Please Nominate Ronald Reagan and not George Bush, because Bush is electable and Reagan is so far off to the right he can't ever get elected. "

Need a reminder of how that turned out for you?

I think you also miss the whole point of "morals". We know people aren't perfect. We know marriages fail. Sorry, they just do, sometimes. Nobody really faulted John Kerry for his ex-wife. Or John McCain. They traded up.

The Republicans already tried running a RINO against Obama, and look how that turned out for them. Why would anyone vote for a me-too liberal when they can have the genuine article? When true conservatism is on the ballot, it wins.
And remember McCain was terrified of Obama...wouldn't even say his full name...

Well, if reminded people that Obama's middle name was "Hussein", people might have also found out McCain's middle name was "Sydney". :lol:

The Republicans already tried running a RINO against Obama, and look how that turned out for them. Why would anyone vote for a me-too liberal when they can have the genuine article? When true conservatism is on the ballot, it wins.
And remember McCain was terrified of Obama...wouldn't even say his full name...

Well, if reminded people that Obama's middle name was "Hussein", people might have also found out McCain's middle name was "Sydney". :lol:

And that McCain was not born in America. :lol:

How I am attacking McCain, Joe_Bigot, by showing the silliness in your previous quote? I voted for him in 2008. I asked you if you did once and you ducked the question. You are a leftist plant for Obama here: quite obvious.

Newt is better than Obamination, but Newt will lose a national election.

Newt winning SC just proves that state really does have the worst public education system in the USA.

How I am attacking McCain, Joe_Bigot, by showing the silliness in your previous quote? I voted for him in 2008. I asked you if you did once and you ducked the question. You are a leftist plant for Obama here: quite obvious.

When did I duck the question? I've said a bunch of times I voted for McCain last time, even though I knew he was an awful candidate.

I vote for him in the primary because he was not Romney and I voted for him in the general because he was not Obama.

Newt winning SC just proves that state really does have the worst public education system in the USA.

Here, everyone is exactly the problem the Romney campaign has and exactly why they are going to lose in November.

They think they are better than the rest of us because they have money.

When did I duck the question? I've said a bunch of times I voted for McCain last time, even though I knew he was an awful candidate. I vote for him in the primary because he was not Romney and I voted for him in the general because he was not Obama.

It's good you are coming clean. But I don't believe you voted for McCain. You voted for Obama, whom you have said you would vote for again if Romney is the nominee.

Here, everyone is exactly the problem the Romney campaign has and exactly why they are going to lose in November.

They are better than you, JoeB, because they understand better than you and have the money.

When did I duck the question? I've said a bunch of times I voted for McCain last time, even though I knew he was an awful candidate. I vote for him in the primary because he was not Romney and I voted for him in the general because he was not Obama.

It's good you are coming clean. But I don't believe you voted for McCain. You voted for Obama, whom you have said you would vote for again if Romney is the nominee.

Never said I'd vote for him "again". Probably won't vote for him this time.

By my calculations, the best response to Romney would be supporting a third party, which I think a lot of conservatives will do. That will tell the GOP "You bullied us into taking this weird Mormon Robot, and 5 million of us said, no. Obama won, but he was probably going to win anyway. "

I live in IL. It's unlikely this state will be in play, but on a national level, voting third party would be an effective protest to a elitist, Wall Street establishment that isn't representing my interests.

You on the other hand, have shown contempt for working people, Evangelicals, Tea Partier, Neo-cons and libertarians, who are really, 90% of the Republican Party. So I kind of wonder which faction you represent.

uh, as a conservative I want the GOP to win and Romney is the best option.

Newt exposed himself as a fraud with his attacks on Bain Capital. He is an egomaniac that thinks his own shit doesn't stink. He has proven he will bring down the GOP to make himself look good on TV.

Paul is a kook with his foreign policy and national defense ideas/claims.

Santorum just doesn't have Romney's background or stature, he would be a good VP.

Next....

They are better than you, JoeB, because they understand better than you and have the money.

No, they have less ethics and morals than I do, and they didn't care who got hurt in their pursuit of greed. That makes them WORSE than me, not better.

If you can take a look at where unbridled greed has brought this country in the last decade, it's laughable to say they "know better".

Last edited:

Never said I'd vote for him "again". Probably won't vote for him this time.

By my calculations, the best response to Romney would be supporting a third party, which I think a lot of conservatives will do. That will tell the GOP "You bullied us into taking this weird Mormon Robot, and 5 million of us said, no. Obama won, but he was probably going to win anyway. "

I live in IL. It's unlikely this state will be in play, but on a national level, voting third party would be an effective protest to a elitist, Wall Street establishment that isn't representing my interests.

You on the other hand, have shown contempt for working people, Evangelicals, Tea Partier, Neo-cons and libertarians, who are really, 90% of the Republican Party. So I kind of wonder which faction you represent.

Far, far better than you. If you and the other losers join a third party and throw the election to Obama, we can ignore you from now on out. Show me where 90% of those folks are the GOP.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back