What if Newt wins South Carolina?

:lol:
I think it is hialrious that the Party of Morals is clinging to the Master of Immorals as their "anyone but Mitt" alternative. It makes me crack up laughing!

The Dems at the WH must be rolling in the isles. I heard this morning that even the Tea Party moralists are lining up behind Newt. He is soon to be known as the Champion Snake Oil Salesman of all time!

GO NEWT!

:lol::lol::clap2::clap2::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:clap2::clap2:

I won't tell anyone else but your fear is showing. :eusa_shhh:

:lol::lol::lol: Go with that.

What if Newt wins South Carolina?

It means the SC GOP isn’t serious about the general election.

And it will be up to Florida to correct the mistake made by its friends to the north.

Or not.

I think that Romney is in trouble because of his own missteps more than Gingrich's brilliant. Gingrich is just the guy who picked up the ball after Romney fumbled it.

Clearly the voters in SC didn't like his arrogant attitude about taxes or Bain or having money squirreled away in the Cayman's with the drug dealers.

Intrade odds for Obama being re-elected jumped up the last few days when it became apparent Gingrich was going to win SC.

EDIT - and Romney's odds of being the nominee dropped from 90% to 70%.

Last edited:
So Santorum does Iowa, Mittens does NH, and Newt does SC.

This is hilarious. Can anyone say 'brokered convention'?

OK so we weren't supposed to care about the Iowa Caucus if Paul won. Now that Newt has won South Carolina are we supposed to just disregard that as well?

Intrade odds for Obama being re-elected jumped up the last few days when it became apparent Gingrich was going to win SC.

So can we expect you to spend the next ten days attacking Newt on everything, Cartoon boy?

That's going to be tedious to watch.

Wow, I guess SC Republicans don't want to see their party take back the White House that much after all...

I HATE to admit this!!!! But this picture of Mitt tonight is kind of pitiful. He looks so sad. Oh, well. I'll get over it. :lol::lol::lol:

$gss-120121-GOP-SC-romney-speech_grid-7x2.jpgMitt.jpg

So can we expect you to spend the next ten days attacking Newt on everything, Cartoon boy?

That's going to be tedious to watch.

Dood, it will never come close to your repetitive anti-Mormon, anti-capitalist OWS talking points. Do you get paid $1 every time you write "Ampad?" Because you've done it about 2,000 times.

Dood, it will never come close to your repetitive anti-Mormon, anti-capitalist OWS talking points. Do you get paid $1 every time you write "Ampad?" Because you've done it about 2,000 times.

Well, just warning you all what's ahead...

The funny thing is, they've already beaten Romney to death with the AmPad club.

Why you all want to do it again is kind of puzzling.

Forum List

Back