What if capitalist defeated commies? What would be outcomes for entire world? AND what if commies defeated capitalism? What would be outcome ?

"Commies" are totalitarian shit stains. Maybe thats why?
America, per se, isnt after Russia. Certain individuals in America are. Im certainly not. I wish we had stayed the hell out of the war.

nah america is capitalistic, and is after russia and fighting an proxy war.

and america is after russia and russia also is after america.

British made its all colonise sign world bank and imf treaties from the very day when these two were founded in brettenwoods, america.

and these both were multileteral treaties in which if one sheep does not wants to enter into the barn then other sheeps will force it to join it by all means.

so here goes your rubbish that no one is forcing anyone.
and when these two imf and world bank took its members money to make the pond to fill with. they gave money like an idiots and than when they went first time to take some money ( there own money ) imf and world bank applied terms and conditions that you have to devalueate your current in such and such percentages.

so dont say like this that shit sold itself.

Everything you're pissing and moaning about is what other governments did to themselves.

Read the fuckin contract next time dipshit.

Which is why.....

we need machine guns

In addition to my 2nd Amendment right, it is my 1st Amendment religious right to die a warrior's death with a machine gun in my hand and go to Valhalla.

but ( brother ) first of all you stop or check daily mass shootings in america. all things come later than you stop your kids and tell them that its not an good thing to do just because you were getting bored or for your thrill or fun you cant kill others.

I'm talking about INDIVIDUALS you stupid euroweenie assfuck.

Everything you're pissing and moaning about is what other governments did to themselves.

Read the fuckin contract next time dipshit.

right now its you who is whinning and moaning here. and i perfectly replied to your comment to some extent.

and you cannot win anything with your wishful thinking.

Then you dont what capitalism is.
Its ok, though. Im sure the proletariat dont get very a good education in russia.

capitalism is controlled by americans and imf and world bank is the thing or cause which is keeping there work with everyone alive.

anyways its also ok if you do not wnat to admit it what is what.

Self preservation? Commies exterminated 100 million innocent people after all you stupid bed wetter.

/ignored

look i do not care commies or capitalists either. but for the sake of arguement.

look at that thing how americans killed 100 million red indians. and british killed even far more than that in each killing in india during there rise of poewr. so dont think that you are saints either.

you have done same things what poor commies are doing right now. and that also on very small scale due to media is keeping eyes and public would look at these actions nowdays. and they cant hide it now ( no one can ) as british hided there killings during old times as well as americans.

We are NOT a capitalist Country. Shit.
Read about capitalism and then read about our political landscape.

but capitalist class of america is eager to kill russia and which is managing america. now you may be purely capalists or not that i do not care.

What would new which will happen or come if any of these come to full power?

I meant how it would help the world? And make it utopia?
Capitalism has already defeated communism.....and it will always defeat it.

Communism is slavery....humans, in their very nature, don't want to be slaves, and will always fight for their own self interest...that's why capitalism always wins. Opposition to capitalism, is opposition to freedom.

Communism is slavery....humans, in their very nature, don't want to be slaves, and will always fight for their own self interest...that's why capitalism always wins. Opposition to capitalism, is opposition to freedom.
Slavery is great... when it includes uniforms, health care for life,free housing, reduced educational costs etc etc

BBQmeathead.jpg

i know capitalism has defeated commies but just tell me what capitalism do ? for communism is slavery, indeed it is.

in russia and china people are kept forcefully. they have no freedom and so on but what capitalism does ? and is ? would you explain that part as well ?

i know capitalism has defeated commies but just tell me what capitalism do ? for communism is slavery, indeed it is.

in russia and china people are kept forcefully. they have no freedom and so on but what capitalism does ? and is ? would you explain that part as well ?
what does Capitalism do? Is that what you are asking? Capitalism, allows individuals to work and succeed for themselves. It allows individuals to own things.

what does Capitalism do? Is that what you are asking? Capitalism, allows individuals to work and succeed for themselves. It allows individuals to own things.

than how come capitalists are eating all other nations economy ? resources ? iron mines ? gold mines ? etc all other natural resouces ?

in the name of terms and conditions when they give loans from imf and world bank ? and it is not something of there own as well. it was the damn money of its members. which they are giving to it in the name of development and helping others.

but such an ncie help is given that they are ending up.

We are NOT a capitalist Country. Shit.
Read about capitalism and then read about our political landscape.
I'm not sure exactly what our economic/political status is, but it sure as hell isn't a free market economy with a constitutionally restrained republican government.

It's more like the deformed offspring of fascism/corporatism/feudalism. We've got an aristocracy that pulls strings behind the scenes, filthy rich billionaires who own political whores, and an economy that is so regulated Mussolini himself would call us commies.

You can't explain this sort of shit to bed wetting bolshevik trolls though.

Fuck... I can't even understand how we got this fucked up myself.

Forum List

Back