What if athiests acted like a religion?

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pwwvBygoFA&feature=related]If Atheists Acted Religious - YouTube[/ame]

Sweet and holds too much truth for believers to fathom.

He askes believers to think at the end of this clip but we know that there is one scripture that speaks to thinking and is taboo for Christians. They are trained/conditioned never to follow it.

"Test all things"
1 Thessalonians. 5:21

That would take thinking and that is not allowed.

“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”

“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”
Martin Luther

Regards
DL

American Atheists, which has filed a lawsuit to remove a cross from the new museum at Ground Zero, is making some astonishing claims. The atheists say they are suffering both physical and emotional damages from the existence of the cross. That's the right. The mere existence of this memorial has brought on headaches, indigestion, even mental pain.

:cuckoo:

American Atheists, which has filed a lawsuit to remove a cross from the new museum at Ground Zero, is making some astonishing claims. The atheists say they are suffering both physical and emotional damages from the existence of the cross. That's the right. The mere existence of this memorial has brought on headaches, indigestion, even mental pain.

Just think about what the little "t" and telephone poles have done to us Atheists.

Horrible, isn't it?:tongue:

Doesn't that pretty much prove that God is punishing them?

This is not the first time atheists have made this claim. They made the claim to support removal of the Old Masters religious art from museums too.

Those nuts are giving us good Athiests a bad name!

I have no problem with a cross at Ground Zero...a lot of those who died were Christian, and that should be respected.

Those nuts are giving us good Athiests a bad name!

I have no problem with a cross at Ground Zero...a lot of those who died were Christian, and that should be respected.

Hold on for one second.

I use to think that way, but now I am starting to see the point.

The point is, if christians can raise a fuss about things that are anti-christian, why can't "Group A" raise a fuss about things that are not considered acceptable to "Group A"

And no, I am not a member of "Group A". I just see their point.

The thing that people are normally suppose to do is consider "Group A" claims and decide if they are sensible or not. In this case, I don't think "Group A" claims are even worth considering.

OK--darkmatter is a funny "god-hater"! The secret lives of atheists is a bit offensive yet humorous!

Is that really what believes think of atheists? Yep, I can have fun with that!!

Just think about what the little "t" and telephone poles have done to us Atheists.

Horrible, isn't it?:tongue:

Tragic, I tell ya.
:cool:

How do atheists battle vampires?
:eusa_shifty:

The billboards, which attack Mormonism and Christianity, will appear in Charlotte, N.C., as part of a campaign the group says “exposes the foolishness of religion in the political landscape.”

The billboard says Mormonism's God is a space alien.

Silly, foolish Atheists. Mormons are one of their own. Mormons are Atheists. They don't believe in God. They believe humans are space aliens.

Forum List

Back