Trump Smacks Down Scott

I think Scott is Trump's new "African American"

Joe for power would kill millions of people or those in groups. Including African Americans. Not giving Trump a chance to make things better is what is damning of Progs. I remember African Americans would say that many decades ago. They seemed to no take their own advice today.

Joe for power would kill millions of people or those in groups. Including African Americans. Not giving Trump a chance to make things better is what is damning of Progs. I remember African Americans would say that many decades ago. They seemed to no take their own advice today.
I know that, when I need a good assessment of the black experience, I turn to the first insane white winger I can find!

🙄

I know that, when I need a good assessment of the black experience, I turn to the first insane white winger I can find!

🙄
As long as there is a high percentage of African American women as single parents no matter what you say means nothing. The experience starts at home and how much personal responsibility we have. Real stats in cities will tell you this.

Trump had 4 years and had every chance to help everyone in this country. What happened?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back