What If A Reporter Asked "Confused Hillary",What Is Aleppo"?. How Would She Answer?

:boobies: :dunno: :eusa_doh: Too bad Matt didn't ask Hillary anything pertaining to Aleppo. Odds are Hillary would of had another five second brain freeze and said something like,,,,,"Uh,,,Aleppo? Uhhhh,,,isn't that one of the seven dwarfs"?
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Now, how would you guys think Hillary would of answered any questions pertaining to Aleppo being her brain seems to be in the same state of a fried egg,,,or "I can't remember, my brain is in a blender.....it's Jelloooooo" :laugh::laugh:

I hate her, but she was SOS and I bet she knows her geography.
I always thought an Aleppo was one of the choices on the Taco Bell menu

No dummy, it's a type of dog food, geesh.
does it come in chicken, tuna, or human?

It's made from the contents of Hellary's depends.

With or without her earpiece

Who needs facts when we have unfocused images of possible hearing aids?

Aleppo...is...a...cereal..er, serious.....problem

OK, have a conversation with Jake and his candidate about that.

Jake's for Hillary since 1992

You guys have a tremendous record of being wrong on virtually everything.

With or without her earpiece

I pride myself on it. If you give me odds, I'll still make the "Hillary won't be the candidate in November " bet

I pride myself on it. If you give me odds, I'll still make the "Hillary won't be the candidate in November " bet
Hillary acts like she overdoses on the Alleppo drug twice a day

:boobies: :dunno: :eusa_doh: Too bad Matt didn't ask Hillary anything pertaining to Aleppo. Odds are Hillary would of had another five second brain freeze and said something like,,,,,"Uh,,,Aleppo? Uhhhh,,,isn't that one of the seven dwarfs"?
Now, how would you guys think Hillary would of answered any questions pertaining to Aleppo being her brain seems to be in the same state of a fried egg,,,or "I can't remember, my brain is in a blender.....it's Jelloooooo" :laugh::laugh:
I doubt that. As the only candidate who has actually been to Syria, not once but twice, she is likely the only candidate that can pinpoint it on a map. In fact, there are few politicians in Washington that know as much about the Middle East as Clinton. The closest Trump has come to Syria is Trump Towers in Istanbul.

Last edited:
I'm sure you can make something up.

Still? Did we have this conversation before? Anyway, I wouldn't take this bet, Trump could win.

Clinton would know straight off the bat as she is far smarter then loserterians are by far. The op once again shows just how fucking retarded he is...Shame that so many people have so much hatred against Hillary that they shake their heads in agreement when he post his crap!

Oh, I doubt that. She failed to pass the Bar in her original state of choice so had to flee to Arkansas to get an easier Bar to pass. She's not that smart. She's a darned good crook though.

Clinton would know straight off the bat as she is far smarter then loserterians are by far. The op once again shows just how fucking retarded he is...Shame that so many people have so much hatred against Hillary that they shake their heads in agreement when he post his crap!

Oh, I doubt that. She failed to pass the Bar in her original state of choice so had to flee to Arkansas to get an easier Bar to pass. She's not that smart. She's a darned good crook though.

No, she failed the DC bar exam, get your facts straight. It's also not uncommon to fail a bar exam before passing. She then moved to Arkansas with Bill rather than stay in DC at the time so there wasn't much of a reason to take it again in DC.

None of this has any bearing on Aleppo.

Forum List

Back