So How Would Hillary Respond If/When Asked About Men & Perverts Using The Ladies Room?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:piss2: :boobies: :oops-28: Now this is one question we would all love to see get asked of Hillary. Can you just imagine a reporter/cable host ask Hillary: "Madam Hillary, do you see any problem regarding an adult male using a ladies room occupied with a few 9 year old girls?" ?????
:eek: :confused: :mad: :uhoh3:
Now how would Hillary answer that one?
:wtf:

"So How Would Hillary Respond If/When Asked About Men & Perverts Using The Ladies Room?"

That only you and other moronic rightwing bigots would try to make an ‘issue’ out of a nonissue.

:piss2: :boobies: :oops-28: Now this is one question we would all love to see get asked of Hillary. Can you just imagine a reporter/cable host ask Hillary: "Madam Hillary, do you see any problem regarding an adult male using a ladies room occupied with a few 9 year old girls?" ?????

She'd answer this way: "Well, Mr. Trump & I see this issue the same way..."

She would say..."ask bubba...he be de expert...yo"

She would say..."ask bubba...he be de expert...yo"
I can just vision Durbin and Reid going into the little boys room together

She would reject the question because it assumes transgendered people are dangerous.

This is the same reason we had segregated bathrooms, hospitals and schools: because we believed that a morally benign feature implied danger.

File this under "Leading the Witness".

She will say that because she supports women that men should be allowed to use the urinal next to them. You ladies don't know what you are in for.

She would reject the question because it assumes transgendered people are dangerous.

This is the same reason we had segregated bathrooms, hospitals and schools: because we believed that a morally benign feature implied danger.

So tell us, how does one identify himself as a transgender and not a pervert willing to put on a dress so he can get into a women's restroom or locker room just to look around or take cell phone pictures?

So tell us, how does one identify himself as a transgender and not a pervert willing to put on a dress so he can get into a women's restroom or locker room just to look around or take cell phone pictures?
It ok with Hillary, but not in her restroom, only Huma is allowed to watch

She would probably reply, I have heard of those but have never really used one. So I can't answer that question. But as long as the man tells us he identifies as a woman I see no problem. And since my grandchildren will never see the inside of a public restroom I really see no problem with how the peasants conduct their business.

Forum List

Back