What I don't get about these Nazis.

they were chanting against Jews.

Umm, what? What do Jews have to do with the confederate statues? The Jews weren't part of the Civil War, and the Jews aren't the ones trying to take the statues down? BLM isn't packed with Jews, none of the leftist criminals in that local government are Jewish. George Soros isn't a Jew, 0bama isn't a Jew, wtf is that about?

they weren't there about the civil war monuments, as you surmised. Nazis always go after jews. they can't help it. they're programmed for it. and fact is irrelevant.

They were there to promote their white supremacist ideology, and sell it to the public as part of the new political mainstream, energized and legitimized by Trumps administration. That includes a general hatred of Jews, blacks, immigrants and Muslims. They don't take the cafeteria approach.

Pretty much in a nutshell.

The thing is...at this point...any decent person should be condemning these White Supremacists...not making excuses.

They DO deserve the same free speech rights as any other abhorrent group (like...westboro baptists...) - but we can marginalize them, we don't have to give them a platform.

I don't believe in censoring them but I'm happy to see the strong condemnations.

Oh...except for the White House. Amazing, isn't it, that it took hours ("I didn't wait long. I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct, not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you don't make statements that direct unless you know the facts. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still don't know the facts. And it's a very, very important process to me. And it's a very important statement.") to make a very mild comment on the terrorist attack in Charlottesville - killing a US citizen.....but he and Pence immediately came out with strong condemnations on the terror attack in Spain.

Sad.

yes, it it good to see the condemnation. it is bizarre to see an American president equivocate on this subject.... and disgusting. as for the trumptards who makes excuses, you know why they are... because they agree with the orange one and figured angry white male Christian misogynists would get a better deal with the idiot in chief than they would from any decent person. that's why david duke is so kissy kissy with Donald.

I'd love to deny the scum a voice. but you're right, our first amendment wouldn't permit it. and sometimes shining sunlight on things is the right thing to do.

however, that doesn't mean they are entitled to make a board like this their home.... we aren't stormfront.

Forum List

Back