What I consider to be THE most damaging of Trump’s revelations

The term "thoroughly pissed" in pop vernacular could mean anything from wanting to murder a baseball team to a newlywed spat. Trump voiced annoyance at Sessions because he showed the tendency to cave under pressure from democrats by recusing himself from testifying. For some perspective you could say that Barry Hussein was more than pissed when he accepted Holders resignation for the monumental screwup of "Op Fast Furious" and was cited for contempt of congress.

The term "thoroughly pissed" in pop vernacular could mean anything from wanting to murder a baseball team to a newlywed spat. Trump voiced annoyance at Sessions because he showed the tendency to cave under pressure from democrats by recusing himself from testifying. For some perspective you could say that Barry Hussein was more than pissed when he accepted Holders resignation for the monumental screwup of "Op Fast Furious" and was cited for contempt of congress.

As usual, you bounce in to divert the discussion to Obama..
Lame, but typical and expected from right wing nitwits......

Sessions....whom I do not like.....is a hell of a lot smarter and experienced than the orange clown.....and to avert being buried in the avalanche of poop surrounding Trump, CHOSE, instead, to follow the written LAW..........

Trump does not like laws.

Sessions only had brief encounters with the Russian Ambassador.

Now, WHO could possibly argue against such a well-documented, irrefutable and unbiased evidence as what the TinyBrains offers us?
LOL

I think the two scoops revelation is the most damning.

actually, the "two-scoops revelation" when Putin allowed Trump some more ice cream, is what is getting Russia back those two spy den compounds that Obama seized from Putin....LOL

Sessions only had brief encounters with the Russian Ambassador. There was no reason for him to recuse himself.

We no longer need proof of what Sessions discussed with the Russian ambassador...TinyBrains assures us that they were just discussing the Bolshoi and the price of imported vodka......

Mueller should just pack up and vacate office........Tiny has all the answers....LOL

Sessions should not have recused himself. Period. Full stop.

I guess he felt he must. Trump is not above the law, no matter what you think.

Sessions only had brief encounters with the Russian Ambassador. There was no reason for him to recuse himself.

He recused himself. You can poke your fingers n your ears and yell LALALALA all you want so you don;t have to hear anyone say it, but that won't change the fact that he recused himself.

Forum List

Back