What I am now seeing at the grocery store

I actually pity you. That you have to rely on a specific person to get elected and save you.

What a terrible way to live, but hey if you are happy with it, who am I to tell you not to live that way
I'm making it, but Biden is playing politics and if effects everyone. He could lower the gas prices overnight if he wanted to and that would lower the price of everything.

America, my home my country, what selfish people,
Half the world would be happy if they could just have the food you throw in the garbage can.

And you do not have a link to Dems wanting government run grocery stores

So, it seems we are even in that regard
Now it seems you have switched from both parties wanting government run grocery stores to neither one wanting government run grocery stores. Care to take another stab at it?

I'm making it, but Biden is playing politics and if effects everyone. He could lower the gas prices overnight if he wanted to and that would lower the price of everything.

The POTUS is just a guy, not a god. We are pumping record amounts of oil out of the ground as it is

Now it seems you have switched from both parties wanting government run grocery stores to neither one wanting government run grocery stores. Care to take another stab at it?

I never said either of them wanted them, I said their policies are leading to them.

Do try to keep up.

So, do you have that link to the Dems wanting them, since that was your claim?

I never said either of them wanted them, I said their policies are leading to them.

Do try to keep up.

So, do you have that link to the Dems wanting them, since that was your claim?
It's hard debating with someone who is as uniformed as you are.

It's hard debating with someone who is as uniformed as you are.

Yep, not a thing in there about them wanting to do this, just them trying to fill a need.

Do you have anything else?

Try a local food pantry, tell them you cannot afford groceries and would like a handout.
 I
Try a local food pantry, telbreadl them you cannot afford groceries and would like a handout.
There are no pantries around here. The daughter in-law has a friend that volunteers at a pantry in Santa Ana. She brings us left overs like portobello mushroom caps, bags of shrimp and Panera bread and pastries.

If you're having trouble paying for groceries, remember it probably won't hurt you if you miss a few meals, plus think of all the money you'll save. (no need to thank me)

Records that Trump set, before the pandemic. We should be pumping way more than that now.

And we are pumping more than that now. But it took time to get there. Also, the US Govt does not pump oil, private companies do so.

I thought you only went by facts, are you lying

Here are the facts....average monthly oil production in 1000s of barrels per day

1697539474045.png

Pumping more than three years ago, but not enough.

Do you propose that we nationalize the oil industry so the Govt can control how much is pumped as well as stopping those evil oil companies from exporting record amounts of oil and NG?

Do you propose that we nationalize the oil industry so the Govt can control how much is pumped as well as stopping those evil oil companies from exporting record amounts of oil and NG?
I say let the oil companies pump as much as they want. Start the Keystone pipeline back and finish it. The price of oil would plummet overnight.

Forum List

Back