What happens when a SJW is confronted by a criminal?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011

Ah, lets not go after criminals and lets have candlight vigils, so uselful. I'd rather have thoughts and prayers.

It's amazing, it's almost like criminals are bad people and can't be reasoned with. I guess the social workers didn't show up in time. At what point do the woke actually wake up and smell the coffee?

If AR15s were banned, this guy would still be dead, how about banning criminals?

But the alleged attacker hadn’t crossed his mind as much, he said.

“[The suspect] is the least important part of this conversation,” the roomie added. “I have no feelings of vengeance and I don’t think that’s healthy. I’m not angry about that.”

That was his roomate, man that is a guy that you want to be in battle with, Holy shit, how are you not angry your friend got stabbed to death.

Lefties are fucking lemmings, they have no feeling, they are not compasionate nor do they have empathy. I bet if it was a MAGA hat, these guys would be all over the attacker, that's just disgusting.

Ah, lets not go after criminals and lets have candlight vigils, so uselful. I'd rather have thoughts and prayers.

It's amazing, it's almost like criminals are bad people and can't be reasoned with. I guess the social workers didn't show up in time. At what point do the woke actually wake up and smell the coffee?

If AR15s were banned, this guy would still be dead, how about banning criminals?

“[The suspect] is the least important part of this conversation,” the roomie added. “I have no feelings of vengeance and I don’t think that’s healthy. I’m not angry about that.”

That was his roomate, man that is a guy that you want to be in battle with, Holy shit, how are you not angry your friend got stabbed to death.

Lefties are fucking lemmings, they have no feeling, they are not compasionate nor do they have empathy. I bet if it was a MAGA hat, these guys would be all over the attacker, that's just disgusting.

What happens when MAGA MAGGOT is butt fucked by Putin.

Democrats have a disease.

Forum List

Back