What happens to trump when....

At Baghdad funeral procession for Qasem Soleimani, calls for retaliation against the United States
Mustafa Salim, Kareem Fahim, Louisa Loveluck

Amid calls for revenge, funeral processions were held early Saturday for Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's elite Quds Force, and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, a powerful Iraqi militia leader, who were killed by an American drone strike on the orders of President Trump.

Helicopters shadowed the crowds. “Death to America, death to Israel,” people chanted. “We will take our revenge!”

At Baghdad funeral procession for Qasem Soleimani, calls for retaliation against the United States

So what happens to trump when Iran performs multiple attacks on Americans just before the election?

I can see the Iranian Mullahs and the Sleepy Joe campaign colluding to try and rig the election in this way.

But mark my word, Donald J Trump is playing 5 dimensional chess and has already considered this possibility. I would not be surprised if our President has already gone to the FISA court and is already keeping an eye on his opponents' campaigns, making sure that they aren't colluding.

trump is a dumb ass. He can't play regular chess much less what you claim. Your statement about Biden shows your retardation. trump has set in motion some things he is not prepared for.

That's what libs said in 2016 as well, that President Trump was outside his element and could never schlong Hillary Clinton or his 16 GOP opponents.

That's what Jim Ross said in 2006 as well, when Trump faced down Vincent K McMahon in the legendary Battle of the Billionaires.

I don't think these doofuses in Iran are any real test for Donald J. Trump

This ain't 2016 and trump got beat in the popular vote. The WWE is fake. You will come to understand that this was a mistake.

When you no longer have the illegal vote in California giving the Communist party a "popular majority" what will you whine about?

Trump not only will win in 2020, but by a massive margin that overwhelms the 3 million illegal alien votes from California.

Amid calls for revenge, funeral processions were held early Saturday for Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's elite Quds Force, and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, a powerful Iraqi militia leader, who were killed by an American drone strike on the orders of President Trump.

Helicopters shadowed the crowds. “Death to America, death to Israel,” people chanted. “We will take our revenge!”

So what happens to trump when Iran performs multiple attacks on Americans just before the election?

I can see the Iranian Mullahs and the Sleepy Joe campaign colluding to try and rig the election in this way.

But mark my word, Donald J Trump is playing 5 dimensional chess and has already considered this possibility. I would not be surprised if our President has already gone to the FISA court and is already keeping an eye on his opponents' campaigns, making sure that they aren't colluding.

trump is a dumb ass. He can't play regular chess much less what you claim. Your statement about Biden shows your retardation. trump has set in motion some things he is not prepared for.

That's what libs said in 2016 as well, that President Trump was outside his element and could never schlong Hillary Clinton or his 16 GOP opponents.

That's what Jim Ross said in 2006 as well, when Trump faced down Vincent K McMahon in the legendary Battle of the Billionaires.

This ain't 2016 and trump got beat in the popular vote. The WWE is fake. You will come to understand that this was a mistake.

I think the mistake was made by the Iranian Mullahs, not President Trump. They underestimated him by sending Soleimani right into a battle zone in Baghdad.

If I were advising Khamenei , I'd tell him not to leave his spider hole until this blows over.

And maybe one day you will understand the Popular Vote on the National Level does not elect the President.

The last guy returned Iranian money back to them.

Nope, Potentate Obamugabe took money that belonged to the Republic Of Iran and gave it to the Islamic regime to fund their nuclear and terrorism programs. Since the government that the money came from does not exist, it certainly was NOT the Mullah's money.

Obama is a traitor and an Iranian asset. Simple fact.

Trump created this crisis, let him live with it
Innocent Americans and Iranians will probably die because of it
He's going to live with this. Americans will die. And these internet tough guys will talk shit praising trump for making us less secure using the excuse that he's standing up for America.

This is what happens when you watch too many war movies.

Nope, Potentate Obamugabe took money that belonged to the Republic Of Iran and gave it to the Islamic regime to fund their nuclear and terrorism programs. Since the government that the money came from does not exist, it certainly was NOT the Mullah's money.

Nothing you said was true. Simple fact.

Nothing you said was true. Simple fact.

Everything I posted is fact.

The money in question is from the Shah and the government known as the Republic of Iran. That government was overthrown by the Islamic Regime. The Islamic Regime has no claim to the money. When the second worst president in history froze those funds, he said that it would be returned when the people of Iran threw off the chains of slavery imposed by the Mullahs.

BUT the worst president in history ignored what Carter said and used the money to fund Iranian terror programs.

Step 1. Pray for economic collapse.
Step 2. Find a whore to slander Trump.
Step 3. Russia Russia Russia.
Step 4. Fake impeachment.
Step 5. Pray for American deaths.
Step 6. ?

Nothing.

He wins in a massive landslide

Not if what he has done causes those multiple attacks.

We have been undergoing multiple attacks for decades. What do you think will change?

His popularity soars. Every president gains significant support if we are attacked.

Forum List

Back