What happens to trump when....

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
At Baghdad funeral procession for Qasem Soleimani, calls for retaliation against the United States
Mustafa Salim, Kareem Fahim, Louisa Loveluck

Amid calls for revenge, funeral processions were held early Saturday for Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's elite Quds Force, and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, a powerful Iraqi militia leader, who were killed by an American drone strike on the orders of President Trump.

Helicopters shadowed the crowds. “Death to America, death to Israel,” people chanted. “We will take our revenge!”

At Baghdad funeral procession for Qasem Soleimani, calls for retaliation against the United States

So what happens to trump when Iran performs multiple attacks on Americans just before the election?

Amid calls for revenge, funeral processions were held early Saturday for Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's elite Quds Force, and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, a powerful Iraqi militia leader, who were killed by an American drone strike on the orders of President Trump.

Helicopters shadowed the crowds. “Death to America, death to Israel,” people chanted. “We will take our revenge!”

So what happens to trump when Iran performs multiple attacks on Americans just before the election?

Bet you were chanting right along with them

No, but you're still yelling, "Jews will not replace us!"

I can see the Iranian Mullahs and the Sleepy Joe campaign colluding to try and rig the election in this way.

But mark my word, Donald J Trump is playing 5 dimensional chess and has already considered this possibility. I would not be surprised if our President has already gone to the FISA court and is already keeping an eye on his opponents' campaigns, making sure that they aren't colluding.

My wife and kids are Jewish, Stymie

I expect you'll don your pussy hat and go out in the street and chant Death to America!

I can see the Iranian Mullahs and the Sleepy Joe campaign colluding to try and rig the election in this way.

But mark my word, Donald J Trump is playing 5 dimensional chess and has already considered this possibility. I would not be surprised if our President has already gone to the FISA court and is already keeping an eye on his opponents' campaigns, making sure that they aren't colluding.

trump is a dumb ass. He can't play regular chess much less what you claim. Your statement about Biden shows your retardation. trump has set in motion some things he is not prepared for.

I doubt that Jethro.

He wins in a massive landslide

I expect you'll don your pussy hat and go out in the street and chant Death to America!

You left America for Czechoslovakia. Be quiet.

He wins in a massive landslide

Not if what he has done causes those multiple attacks.

I'm sure he celebrates 911.

I'm sure he celebrates 911.

I'm sure he doesn't.

You left America for Czechoslovakia. Be quiet.
No, I have never been to Czechoslovakia.

trump is a dumb ass. He can't play regular chess much less what you claim. Your statement about Biden shows your retardation. trump has set in motion some things he is not prepared for.

That's what libs said in 2016 as well, that President Trump was outside his element and could never schlong Hillary Clinton or his 16 GOP opponents.

That's what Jim Ross said in 2006 as well, when Trump faced down Vincent K McMahon in the legendary Battle of the Billionaires.

I don't think these doofuses in Iran are any real test for Donald J. Trump

It'll be interesting to see what kind of war a tough guy like St Trumpy wages.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Good to see you fricken loons are more stupid than ever.

Every time they retaliate against the US now, the US hits them back harder, so how long will it take the Iranians to figure this out?

Every time they retaliate against the US now, the US hits them back harder, so how long will it take the Iranians to figure this out?
But, but, but the last guy paid us $150,000,000,000

I doubt that Jethro.
Means nothing to me coming from the Boards fakest knee grow

Forum List

Back