What Happened.............

She'll be arrested any day now. Like Lois Lerner. :rofl:
. When the GOP president so much as farts, I don't want to hear a peep from you liberals in complaint. You set the future standard bar.
GOP Presidents don't just fart dumb dumb. They SHIT all over everything. So in 2024 or 2028, the next time there's a GOP President, I'll make sure I'm out there railing against whatever wars the GOP Prez has started, or whatever freedoms he's stolen in the name of security and/or religious fervor. But if, through some miracle, all he does is fart... then I promise to be pretty okay with it.

Deal?

:rofl:

.........to the Hillary e-mail federal criminal investigation? It was all the rage over the weekend.
LL you are oneof the libs I dont think is a total tard. You know how this shit works, 24 hour news cycle is overwhelmed by the Donald. Just because the media did not talk about hildabeasts criminal activity today does not mean that it is over. The Donald has the Media by the balls and they are like crack addicts smoking the Donald non stop.

Last edited:
. When the GOP president so much as farts, I don't want to hear a peep from you liberals in complaint. You set the future standard bar.
GOP Presidents don't just fart dumb dumb. They SHIT all over everything. So in 2024 or 2028, the next time there's a GOP President, I'll make sure I'm out there railing against whatever wars the GOP Prez has started, or whatever freedoms he's stolen in the name of security and/or religious fervor. But if, through some miracle, all he does is fart... then I promise to be pretty okay with it.

Deal?

Yo, sounds like you`re stuck in left field!!!

"GTP"

Not to worry nothing is going to happen our country has long past the point of holding politicians responsible, pretty much started with her husband. Sure the right will make a lot of noise for awhile, just like the left did about Bush. But in the end all we will have is noise. Doesn't matter if people needlessly died. Doesn't matter if laws were actually broken. Protect the king and his court that is all that matters.

Deal?

Yo, sounds like you`re stuck in left field!!!

"GTP"
Yo, sounds like there's too many dicks in your mouth! Oh!

"GFY"

One side bitchin' about the other is the game. Nothing ever happens. I am sure that is why the Clinton impeachment pissed off the left, the Republicans forgot the rules.

One side bitchin' about the other is the game. Nothing ever happens. I am sure that is why the Clinton impeachment pissed off the left, the Republicans forgot the rules.
A blowjob and Ralph Nader are the reason the Dubya disaster happened to America.

What a crazy place we live in...

Deal?

.you will not be seeing a Democrat president for quite awhile, so don't get your hopes up Obama is getting a third term. Don't count on any liberal blacks holding that office in your lifetime either.

Deal?

what about Obama's wars? He is AHEAD of Bush you know?
Bush:

Iraq
Afghanistan

Obama:

Libya
Yemen
Uganda
Bush only started 2 wars. Obama started 3 and kept the other 2 going. - Democratic Underground

His FULL count is SEVEN far exceeding Bush.
O bomber Obama bombs 7th country in 6 years RT USA

Deal?

.you will not be seeing a Democrat president for quite awhile, so don't get your hopes up Obama is getting a third term. Don't count on any liberal blacks holding that office in your lifetime either.
I didn't count on any liberal blacks holding that office for most of my life, and I was pleasantly surprised. I know you're hoping those evil blacks that make you so sad never get the job again, but I think it's far more likely to happen again in my lifetime than one of your GOP clowns winning in 2016.

Deal?

what about Obama's wars? He is AHEAD of Bush you know?
Bush:

Iraq
Afghanistan

Obama:

Libya
Yemen
Uganda
Bush only started 2 wars. Obama started 3 and kept the other 2 going. - Democratic Underground

His FULL count is SEVEN far exceeding Bush.
O bomber Obama bombs 7th country in 6 years RT USA
^ You are an example of why republicans can't be trusted with the future of this country. You're all fucking insane.

Forum List

Back