What happened to progressives anyhow?

yup...50 years of experience, and she didn't even know how to buy an election
Shit happens. Didn't stop her from getting the most votes.

Didn't help her win, either.
Except she did win. Just not where the majority doesn't rule. So glad you approve of the loser winning.
He didn't lose,

He got the required votes.

She had enough experience, she should have known which votes counted.
He lost in a way he can't deal with. He wasn't what the citizens wanted. And now they want him even less. Deal with it, Snowflakes.
I'll bet he's got a big box of Kleenex in the top drawer of the Resolute desk to dry his tears

Shit happens. Didn't stop her from getting the most votes.

Except she did win. Just not where the majority doesn't rule. So glad you approve of the loser winning.
He didn't lose,

He lost in a way he can't deal with. He wasn't what the citizens wanted. And now they want him even less. Deal with it, Snowflakes.
I'll bet he's got a big box of Kleenex in the top drawer of the Resolute desk to dry his tears
He has a big box of pens because all he can do is what the minions used to hate, sign executive orders. His agenda can't pass a spelling test.

He didn't lose,

He has a big box of pens because all he can do is what the minions used to hate, sign executive orders. His agenda can't pass a spelling test.

I seem to remember your side loving those EOs.

and Trump, despite running with an R behind his name, is not a Republican.

Which is part of the problem he's having getting things thru Congress.

He didn't lose,

He can't get anything though Congress because he doesn't have the political skills to manage a timely bowel movement.

Because it's not false. Those seeking wealth can never be called Christians. Jesus forbid such a thing. That is why there is such a thing as a vow of poverty. Jesus was a poor man, intentionally so.

A lie. If I wish to be a priest, I take a vow of poverty. Jesus was a poor man, he does not expect that of Christians.

Because it's not false. Those seeking wealth can never be called Christians. Jesus forbid such a thing. That is why there is such a thing as a vow of poverty. Jesus was a poor man, intentionally so.

A lie. If I wish to be a priest, I take a vow of poverty. Jesus was a poor man, he does not expect that of Christians.
Yes, he does.

Matthew 6:19-21New International Version (NIV)
Treasures in Heaven
19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Mark 10:17-31English Standard Version (ESV)
The Rich Young Man
17 And as he was setting out on his journey, a man ran up and knelt before him and asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18 And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone. 19 You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’” 20 And he said to him, “Teacher, all these I have kept from my youth.” 21 And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” 22 Disheartened by the saying, he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.

23 And Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How difficult it will be for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God!” 24 And the disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how difficult it isa]">[a] to enter the kingdom of God! 25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” 26

Matthew 6
New International Version (NIV)

24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Do Not Worry
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your lifee]">[e]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Last edited:

President Donald Trump is having trouble with the elite Republicans who still believe they should be in charge of everything and everything should go at their slow-motion pace allowing for their affairs, parties, vacations, and payoffs.

President Donald Trump is having trouble with the elite Republicans who still believe they should be in charge of everything and everything should go at their slow-motion pace allowing for their affairs, parties, vacations, and payoffs.
Trump is all about the last four.

Treasures in Heaven
19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

The Rich Young Man
17 And as he was setting out on his journey, a man ran up and knelt before him and asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18 And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone. 19 You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’” 20 And he said to him, “Teacher, all these I have kept from my youth.” 21 And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” 22 Disheartened by the saying, he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.

23 And Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How difficult it will be for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God!” 24 And the disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how difficult it isa]">[a] to enter the kingdom of God! 25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” 26

Matthew 6

24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Do Not Worry
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your lifee]">[e]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Yes, he does.

It is execrable people such as yourself who lie about the contents of the Bible and use your lies in a detestable way to change its meaning. For 220 posts you have not merited a response. This proves you are unworthy of any sort of response.

Matthew 19:21-26

21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.

24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

25 When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”

26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Last edited:

Trump is all about the last four.

i-5GJBmrS-XL.jpg

Yes, he does.

Treasures in Heaven

The Rich Young Man

Matthew 6

Do Not Worry

Matthew 19:21-26

21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.

24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

25 When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”

26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Now you know. Wealth is the express train to Hell. You can either serve God or money, not both.

38%? Are those the same polls that told us Hillary had a 93% chance of winning the election?

Name names. Which general did Trump throw under the bus? Which one did he fire? Which one retired early?

The bullshit in here is getting deep!

Save your watches boys! Your shoes are gone!
Those are the same polls showing that after nine months of golfing and failures even the Trump voters are starting to think they fucked up.

What failures? The failures of the Senate to get their shit in one sock? Trump is not a dictator, much to your chagrin.
The failures belong to Trump. He has the majority in the House, the Senate, and the Supreme Court but he can't do a thing with them because - he's a moron like those who voted for him. Nothing but BS. All talk no walk,

So in other words, you don't believe in our Constitution and the checks and balances designed into our government structure?

BTW, I provided you link! Now, you can slink off somewhere and cry yourself to sleep.
The Constitution has nothing to do with the fact all Trump can do is play golf and sign Executive Orders even though the GOP is in the majority in everything in Washington D.C. that matters. Trump is the Fart of the Steal.

Funny how people like you defended Obama's golf game while he spent a year trying to get the ACA passed, even though he had a filibuster proof Senate.

Forum List

Back