What Happened to Hunter's Laptop?

Whatever happened to Hunter himself?

He just seemed to disappear after this laptop crapfest.

The powers that be among the Democrats are ruthless, conniving, and devious. If they're keeping such a short leash on Joe Biden, just imagine how much more control they're exerting over Hunter. They probably have poor crackhead Hunter bound, gagged and locked in a closet somewhere in the White House, so he doesn't embarrass them and upset their plan for global conquest.

Jimmy Carter had the Secret Service do the same thing to his idiot hillbilly brother. After Billy came out with that crappy beer of his, he was nowhere to be found. To this very day nobody knows what became of him, but I have a sneaking suspicion: If they ever figure out what happened to Jimmy Hoffa, they'll find brother Billy's bones in the same place.

Real facts, in conspiracy theory sub-forum.

Government and corporate agenda and malfeasence . . . in the current events and political main threads.

The world is a shit show.

I remember all the Trumpists on this forum were hyperventilating over Hunter Biden's laptop, but I've not heard anything about it lately.

Did this alleged treasure trove of nefarious misdeeds get thrown into the ocean or something? And what was the incriminating information found on it?
Andy Wiener has it.

I remember all the Trumpists on this forum were hyperventilating over Hunter Biden's laptop, but I've not heard anything about it lately.

Did this alleged treasure trove of nefarious misdeeds get thrown into the ocean or something? And what was the incriminating information found on it?
Hear+no+evil%252C+speak+no+evil%252C+see+no+evil02.JPG

Every news outlet in the nation is now verifying the laptop is AUTHENTIC.....but it is a CONSPIRACY THEORY!

Just amazing how many sheep there are in this country.

Forum List

Back