What happened to Hillary's lead over Uncle Bernie?

Remember the Rocky movie where he is facing all the lower fighters and then faces Mr T?

You remember "Clubber Lang" the loud mouth over the top smack talking baiter? Well guess who is Mr. T this time!
ap_92259208872_wide-32914249a916539ece5036f443ed80854787c9c5-s900-c85.jpg

I thought she was ahead by 50 points or something like that. Could it be that there are Democrats that can connect the dots?

The media and corporate backers will continue pushing Hillary Clinton.
The grassroots will push for Bernie Sanders.

I would not trust the corporate media or Democratic Party to tell you the real support numbers.

Remember this is the same media that can paint 30 people at a protest as 30,000
or the opposite, and report a crowd of thousands as just a couple hundred.

If the Republican financiers were smart, they would all fund Sanders and the grassroots support base long enough to beat Clinton, then pull funding after that so he can't win against the GOP candidate.

But if the same corporate powers benefit from Clinton and Trump, they will back media campaigns for those two and generate maximum hype. If Sanders doesn't sell tickets to the big fight, they can't profit off that.

I thought she was ahead by 50 points or something like that. Could it be that there are Democrats that can connect the dots?

I would not trust the corporate media or Democratic Party to tell you the real support numbers.

If the Republican financiers were smart, they would all fund Sanders and the grassroots support base long enough to beat Clinton, then pull funding after that so he can't win against the GOP candidate.

But if the same corporate powers benefit from Clinton and Trump, they will back media campaigns for those two and generate maximum hype. If Sanders doesn't sell tickets to the big fight, they can't profit off that.
I'm voting Bernie in the primary and Trump in the general.

I would support more people joining the Democratic Party to back the Sanders supporters and the plans for sustainable economic development among the progressives and Greens.

Again I would really love to see the independent business interests behind Trump
support Sanders in setting up sustainable and manageable "worker cooperatives" to train
more workers in owning and managing their own businesses. We need to take back responsibility
for health care, prisons, VA, postal services and transportation, manufacturing and production.
Why not set up more education and work training sites in all cities and invest resources in rebuilding?

I would support more people joining the Democratic Party to back the Sanders supporters and the plans for sustainable economic development among the progressives and Greens.

Again I would really love to see the independent business interests behind Trump
support Sanders in setting up sustainable and manageable "worker cooperatives" to train
more workers in owning and managing their own businesses. We need to take back responsibility
for health care, prisons, VA, postal services and transportation, manufacturing and production.
Why not set up more education and work training sites in all cities and invest resources in rebuilding?
We have two massive work training well paying sites now.
Keystone and the fence.

We have two massive work training well paying sites now.
Keystone and the fence.

Instead of just a fence, I would build a series of military bases and prisons, teaching hospitals, and service facilities including production jobs. Create sustainable development to deter gang and drug related trafficking, where workers can access opportunities without breaking any laws.

Fund this development as restitution owed to taxpayers and victims of trafficking, slave labor, and other drug/gang related organized crimes. And let the workers and inmates who rebuild their own cities own shares in the property to break the cycle of poverty and crime, teaching financial and political independence, and use these programs to train future leaders and candidates so they have experience in all these areas BEFORE they run for office or try to run a city, state or country.

Earned Amnesty

Someone needs to remind these leftist whackjob morons that even though Bill Clinton had one of the most successful presidencies ever, it was his and Hillary's lying and repulsive inexplicable behavior that led to a Bush victory in 2000.

The notion of ‘leads’ in the context of opinion polls is idiocy.

We’ve seen the same idiocy applied to Trump as the ‘leader,’ where some sixty to sixty five percent of republicans don’t support Trump.

The only leader is a candidate who has won the most delegates during primary elections, not opinion polls.

Someone needs to remind these leftist whackjob morons that even though Bill Clinton had one of the most successful presidencies ever, it was his and Hillary's lying and repulsive inexplicable behavior that led to a Bush victory in 2000.
Someone needs to educate these rightist whackjob morons that their politics of fear and hate didn’t work in 2008 and 2012, and it will fail again this year.

Republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, just lies and personal attacks.

"What happened to Hillary's lead over Uncle Bernie?"

Elections matter, not opinion polls.

Yeppers, she is able to get maybe 700 people to a speech and Bernie draws thousands. That doesn't mean anything....to a blind fool....

Forum List

Back