What happened to cartoons?

Have you ever played Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto? That's what kids are doing these days. And odds are most of the designers are liberal. :cool:

Almost half of computer gamers are men over 50. I just built the most awesome water-cooled tower desktop I've ever owned. You could design space stations or aircraft carriers with this baby. No sooner am I finally done than the Intel Haswell-E platform comes out. Staying ahead of the computer science curve is one game nobody ever wins...or at least not for long.

And if you think all the geeks are lefties, go to any of the gaming web sites and see when a big LAN party is scheduled for your area. Go check it out. Don't be surprised if your stilted preconceptions are torched faster than a Call of Duty bad guy.

I was just trying to point out that the OP's an idiot. I'm aware there are plenty of righties in media.

Back then they seemed so violent. What happened? Why do we never see cartoons like these anymore? Did the liberals take control of the animation industry?

Ever notice back then even now it seemed like American TV never showed sex but always showed violence. Liberals are OK to sex more than violence but conservatives seem more OK with showing violence but they are hung up on sex.

I miss Itchy and Scratchy
You are revealing your age? I'm guessing you are under 40?

I miss bugs Bunny and all the other characters that go along with bugs. I can't believe these aren't being rerun.

I miss the super friends. When I was in college in the 90s the batman cartoon was good. I love almost any superhero cartiloon but they have screwed them up. Remember teen titans with young Robin? Not good.

I miss all vintage cartoons.... they were fun.....from the first Mickey Mouse in the 1920s ....all those were fun :biggrin:

Forum List

Back