what happened on 9/11/2001?

I'm not doing homework for a fella who has spent the amount of tie you have on this topic, no.

You can platitude your way around just about anything. it's makes you an excellent forum troll but a lousy debate partner, son.

You can platitude your way around just about anything. it's makes you an excellent forum troll but a lousy debate partner, son.
right!
you might want to learn what platitude means
Platitude
A platitude is a trite, meaningless, or prosaic statement, generally directed at quelling social, emotional, or cognitive unease. The word derives from plat, French word for "flat." Platitudes are geared towards presenting a shallow, unifying wisdom over a difficult topic.
it appears, rightfully so that you and other conspiracy nut sacks use platitudes incessantly to bolster your non existent argument ..

Steel will only warp due to temperature under two conditions:
1. It is not heated evenly - in this case, the hotter parts will expand more than the cooler parts.
2. There are internal stresses in the steel (often from welding or cold-working - as an example, an I-beam or C-channel is usually hot worked, but some cold work can happen, so they can sometimes warp if you heat them ).
This means that the steel won't warp due to temp if it's not 1 or 2. However, it could soften and fail if it has a load on it.

OK, need to clarify that, what happened in NYC & The Pentagon & Shanksville.
Not necessarily what happened in YOUR life on that day.

What the original intent here was to define what happened as in did hijacked airliners get used as weapons? Did "FLT11" & "FLT175" actually fly into the Twin towers with the results as recorded on video that day? Did "FLT93" actually crash in Shanksville or did something else happen? What has the mainstream media been promoting and does it all add up?

Ask Questions always!

hundreds of people saw and heard the 2 planes fly into the towers....it is also on video.

What the original intent here was to define what happened as in did hijacked airliners get used as weapons? Did "FLT11" & "FLT175" actually fly into the Twin towers with the results as recorded on video that day? Did "FLT93" actually crash in Shanksville or did something else happen? What has the mainstream media been promoting and does it all add up?

Ask Questions always!

hundreds of people saw and heard the 2 planes fly into the towers....it is also on video.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

a sad lying paid troll who has nothing better to do than to quote ages old posts about the topic from several months back no less .:lol:

Ask Questions always!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

a sad lying paid troll who has nothing better to do than to quote ages old posts about the topic from several months back no less .:lol:
it's handjob's computer time at the lock down facility !

What would the news media & the public do with info such as if 2000 Doctors, that is MD types proclaimed publicly that if you ate a certain type of junk food, you would get cancer & die, and they had the scientific data to back up that claim?

What we have ( in the case of the events of 9/11/2001 ) is more than 2000 professionals who have the training & experience to very well know what they are talking about and they say that there is something VERY wrong with the official explanation of what happened on 9/11/2001. Now I ask a serious question here, WHY the silence on the subject? Engineers should be talking about this and discussing the ramifications of this INFORMATION, however, I have attended many conventions of professionals and as soon as I bring up 9/11/2001, everybody suddenly remembers an appointment they absolutely must keep and they rush off..... face it people the propaganda war has made it a taboo subject, and that is just plane WRONG!

What would the news media & the public do with info such as if 2000 Doctors, that is MD types proclaimed publicly that if you ate a certain type of junk food, you would get cancer & die, and they had the scientific data to back up that claim?

What we have ( in the case of the events of 9/11/2001 ) is more than 2000 professionals who have the training & experience to very well know what they are talking about and they say that there is something VERY wrong with the official explanation of what happened on 9/11/2001. Now I ask a serious question here, WHY the silence on the subject? Engineers should be talking about this and discussing the ramifications of this INFORMATION, however, I have attended many conventions of professionals and as soon as I bring up 9/11/2001, everybody suddenly remembers an appointment they absolutely must keep and they rush off..... face it people the propaganda war has made it a taboo subject, and that is just plane WRONG!

Nor it is happening-----I know lots of engineers

"We are emotional beings, we will not listen to rational evidences. In fact, we will rationalize irrational thoughts to justify our own world view." - Richard Gage, AIA (Founder: Architect & Engineer for 911 Truth.)

911 Questions

Bottom left of page

No, it's not. The 9/11 CT Movement has run it's course and has come up empty. No rational person wants to waste time discussing it with a flaming loon so they politely (or not) disengage. You should seek professional help but in the meantime keep the words of former Movement royalty, Charlie Veitch, in mind:
"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong."

Forum List

Back