what happened on 9/11/2001?

So you post stuff like "In years to come, it will be found out that Israel was behind this" and expect to be taken seriously?

and how many other firm beliefs were found to be untrue when official papers were finally released?

So you post stuff like "In years to come, it will be found out that Israel was behind this" and expect to be taken seriously?

and how many other firm beliefs were found to be untrue when official papers were finally released?

Therefore Israel did it?
So how many "official papers" were found to be untrue and do you have any evidence it was Israel?

Image187fema.gif

This is my favorite image of 9/11. It was taken by FEMA (a big thanks to them!) several days after the attack from the 15th floor of bankers trust. You'll notice the flange that has been shriveled and sort of pinch-crimped off there.

It tells the entire story of 9/11.
false that" crimp" was caused by heat and the weight of the floor pushing down on it crimped because it was squeezed before it broke off.

I debunked that pic the last time you posted it. back then you were claiming it was some exotic force that was responsible

Last edited:
Yup "debunked" forensic evidence by claiming heat and force>

:lmao:

Yeah, ok. How much heat and force and from what source.

Furthermore, none of those photos you posted can be properly compared to the FEMA photo of Bankers Trust. Bankers Trust was never on fire, it was hit by falling debris.

Try again.

Furthermore, none of those photos you posted can be properly compared to the FEMA photo of Bankers Trust. Bankers Trust was never on fire, it was hit by falling debris.

Try again.
bullshit there all from the same sight form the same incidence.
your talking out your ass just like last time
btw where's the link to that photo or to the fema report.

Image187fema.gif

This is my favorite image of 9/11. It was taken by FEMA (a big thanks to them!) several days after the attack from the 15th floor of bankers trust. You'll notice the flange that has been shriveled and sort of pinch-crimped off there.

false that" crimp" was caused by heat and the weight of the floor pushing down on it crimped because it was squeezed before it broke off.

I debunked that pic the last time you posted it. back then you were claiming it was some exotic force that was responsible

One can only wonder why these "truthers" post their silly CTBS in the first place and why they bother to repeat it once it's been so easily debunked.
It must be some genetic defect. :banghead:

This is what really happened: airplane flight computers became self-aware are revolted. They took over the planes and caused them to crash. To prevent a crash of every airliner stock and cessation of airplane travel (which effects many related industries, jobs, and money,) the terrorist hijacking idea was disseminated instead of self-aware computers. :)

Try again.

No, they are not. you're delusional, unscientific and have spent years in the forum trying to "debunk" evidence with platitudes.

Image187fema.gif

One can only wonder why these "truthers" post their silly CTBS in the first place and why they bother to repeat it once it's been so easily debunked.
It must be some genetic defect. :banghead:

So you have nothing. I'm not surprised.

I also do not fucking care about 9/11. You can go around holding onto someone elses cock over it if you want, but why do you and Daws and other tards care so much? Why is it so important for you to platitude and insult your way to submission?

Don't answer that, Sally.

Yup "debunked" forensic evidence by claiming heat and force>

Yeah, ok. How much heat and force and from what source.
the fema folks came to the same conclusion I did
the banker trust building was struck by debris with extreme force and had fire of it's own.

No, they did not. You're still trying to pass off the idea you know WTF you're talking about scientifically.

Daws will be here in no time to rebuttal. He lives for this conversation. Or perhaps gets paid. Who cares? Fucking 9/11 is old news and I find it hilarious we still have Daws and Sallys around after this many years.

On September 11, 2001, 19 al-Qaeda Islamic terrorists hijacked four planes, slamming two into the World Trade Center, one into the Pentagon, and one into a Pennsylvania field.

The End.

I hope that helps.

Try again.

No, they are not. you're delusional, unscientific and have spent years in the forum trying to "debunk" evidence with platitudes.
yes they are, all are from the wtc area which the banker trust is a part.
where's the link?

Forum List

Back