What fuels the hate.

Advice to the people of Gaza:

Stop attacking Israel and live your life.
Israel left Gaza in 2005 exactly for you to do so.
Your leaders chose war with thousands of rockets raining on Israeli civilians.

It is your choice.

Your choice to educate your population to hate Jews and Israel.

Your choice to build tunnels to attack Israel instead of using the money to build homes and everything else Gaza needs.

Your choice to tell endless lies about Israel and Jews.

Your choice to keep two disabled Israelis as hostages in Gaza.

Your choice to keep the remains of an Israeli soldier, when Israel always returns the Palestinian ones.

Your choice is very important.

What choices are you going to make next ?

The same choice all colonized people make. Like the non-whites in South Africa and Rhodesia, the Algerians, the Indians, etc. Why do you think the Palestinians would behave any differently than other people that were colonized during the neo-colonial period?

Again Monte uses the apartheid angle, which in debate with me, he could not sustain. The term apartheid does not apply to Israel.

I believe that people such as Tinmore and Monte have illustrated what fuels the conflict. It is the way they frame the "zionists", dehumanise them, hate them and ignore their legitimate rights to the land (these rights exist along with the Palestinians). As long as this all or nothing view is maintained, there will be no peace and the Jews will be forced to build those fences and conflicts as we see in those spliced videos will occur, fueling further hate which is all the Palestinians know. Only when the palestinian adults become moderate, stop with this hatred and look to the future, would peace occur.

I believe that people such as Tinmore and Monte have illustrated what fuels the conflict. It is the way they frame the "zionists", dehumanise them, hate them and ignore their legitimate rights to the land (these rights exist along with the Palestinians). As long as this all or nothing view is maintained, there will be no peace and the Jews will be forced to build those fences and conflicts as we see in those spliced videos will occur, fueling further hate which is all the Palestinians know. Only when the palestinian adults become moderate, stop with this hatred and look to the future, would peace occur.
Indeed, Israel must defend its settler colonial project.

More evidence of the hatred that never ends. I, as a supporter of Israel's right to exist, would not defame the Palestinians as you do the Jews, so I wonder why you feel the need to defame the other side. All the peoples in that region have a right to live there in peace. You illustrate the hatred very well.

Indeed, your use of tired, stolen slogans is a waste of time.

More evidence of the hatred that never ends. I, as a supporter of Israel's right to exist, would not defame the Palestinians as you do the Jews, so I wonder why you feel the need to defame the other side. All the peoples in that region have a right to live there in peace. You illustrate the hatred very well.
I said nothing about Jews.

Lol. When you say "settler colonists", it is just a code word for Jews.
It is true that the settler colonialists are Jews, but the Jew part is irrelevant. They would be settler colonialists even if they were Hindus. It is not who they are it is what they do,

Don't be a hypocrite, 1/3 of Hebron is settled by descendants of soldiers from Saladin's army.
This is just double standart. When Palestinian Arabs attacked and looted the neighboring Jewish communities before Zionist immigration - it was exactly because WHO those people were, and exactly because they couldn't do anything about it, except run for life.

Last edited:

It is true that the settler colonialists are Jews, but the Jew part is irrelevant. They would be settler colonialists even if they were Hindus. It is not who they are it is what they do,

How can you tell a settler colonist from others? What is it that they do that is different from others? Is it that they buy land? Build a house? Make a farm? Have babies? What?!

If I was going to identify someone as a settler colonist what criteria would I be looking for?

How can you tell a settler colonist from others? What is it that they do that is different from others? Is it that they buy land? Build a house? Make a farm? Have babies? What?!

If I was going to identify someone as a settler colonist what criteria would I be looking for?
Thank you. Good question.

An immigrant moves to a country to become a part of the existing community.

Settler colonialists move into settlements to live separate from and eventually replace the existing community.

Settler colonialists move into settlements to live separate from and eventually replace the existing community.

I see.
The way the Arabs moved into the Land of Israel, lived separately from, occasionally, and eventually replaced the existing communities of Jews.

The last part especially between 1920 and 1948 when all Jews were replaced by Arabs in Gaza, TransJordan, Hebron and Judea and Samaria until 1967.

Thank you .

I see.
The way the Arabs moved into the Land of Israel, lived separately from, occasionally, and eventually replaced the existing communities of Jews.

The last part especially between 1920 and 1948 when all Jews were replaced by Arabs in Gaza, TransJordan, Hebron and Judea and Samaria until 1967.

Thank you .
Do you have proof of that?

I see.

Thank you .
Do you have proof of that?

There is a hole somewhere you can put your ostrich head in and just leave it there, for all the proof you always ask for but really do not give a damn about.

You are not about the truth, any truth.

It is all HISTORY, Mr. Fiction.

Try it. :)

Wouldn't that make returning Arab Palestinians and their descendants settler colonialists?

Wouldn't that make returning Arab Palestinians and their descendants settler colonialists?
It also makes all immigrant enclaves settler colonialists including enclaves of poorly integrated Turks in Germany, Chinese in the US, Mexican Americans, Russian Germans etc etc

His definition applies to all immigrants until they have adequately integrated and therefore fails miserably.

Not really. Immigration is normal. There are always people looking for a better life. These were individual choices. And, of course, these people would move into neighborhoods where they would feel comfortable with the locals. That is why there is a Little Italy, Chinatown, Slavic Village, etc. here.

Zionism, however, was (is) quite different. It was (is) a well planned, funded, and orchestrated takeover of Palestine to convert it to an exclusive Jewish state. It was a settler colonial project from the get go. To do this they had to violate all of the Palestinian's rights and many international laws.

Not really. Immigration is normal. There are always people looking for a better life. These were individual choices. And, of course, these people would move into neighborhoods where they would feel comfortable with the locals. That is why there is a Little Italy, Chinatown, Slavic Village, etc. here.

Zionism, however, was (is) quite different. It was (is) a well planned, funded, and orchestrated takeover of Palestine to convert it to an exclusive Jewish state. It was a settler colonial project from the get go. To do this they had to violate all of the Palestinian's rights and many international laws.

What in the world is WRONG with the Jews returning to their ancient homeland and recreating their Nation on that ancient land?

It is called return to one's homeland, and not invasion or colonialism.

They violated no Palestinian rights, from 1897 on, as there were no "Palestinians". And it violated no International laws, only in your mind.

All people in Palestine, once the Mandate for Palestine was created became known as Palestinians, and ceased to be known as that once Jordan and then Israel became Sovereign states.

The Hashemites being the only colonizers in this whole story as they were foreigners from Arabia and received land designated for the Jewish State from a foreign power, the British.

What in the world is WRONG with the Jews returning to their ancient homeland and recreating their Nation on that ancient land?

It is called return to one's homeland, and not invasion or colonialism.

They violated no Palestinian rights, from 1897 on, as there were no "Palestinians". And it violated no International laws, only in your mind.

All people in Palestine, once the Mandate for Palestine was created became known as Palestinians, and ceased to be known as that once Jordan and then Israel became Sovereign states.

The Hashemites being the only colonizers in this whole story as they were foreigners from Arabia and received land designated for the Jewish State from a foreign power, the British.
Indeed, Britain fucked over the entire region. Jordan was one of the better ones. The biggest disasters were Cashmere, the Kurds, and Palestine. These are still festering wounds.

Forum List

Back