What Form Of Government Is Better Than A Constitutional Republic?

But it's obvious most of your countrymen are not. After all, they're less happy than the Brits.
How the hell can you speak for most Americans when you know so little about the 330 plus million of us?

No one here would ever want to be told they can't read a book because the fucking king says it's a "bad" book.

No one here would ever stand for getting arrested because of a mean fakebook post or being told they can't carry something as benign as a multitool on their belt.

You are so used to having every little aspect of your life controlled by the government that you can't imagine your life any other way

How the hell can you speak for most Americans when you know so little about the 330 plus million of us?
I look at the answers they give to surveys.

Do you still really not get it?

Well of course you don't. You still want to think it's about books or Leathermen so that you can avoid reality.

You want to believe the ranking for the UK while dismissing the ranking for the US.

Don't blame you.

I look at the answers they give to surveys.

Do you still really not get it?

Well of course you don't. You still want to think it's about books or Leathermen so that you can avoid reality.

You want to believe the ranking for the UK while dismissing the ranking for the US.

Don't blame you.

The answers a couple thousand out of 330000000 million

And I never said one word about the ranking of the UK or the US because they are utterly meaningless. I used the UK as an example of the use of "happiness" as a measure of a style of government.

The differences between governments that allow citizens to vote on who is in power are not as great al you seem to think. And there is no way in hell the US would ever consider a monarchy of any type.

If people in the US wanted to stuff people in other countries want we would have them. The things is we don't really want that kind of overbearing overly large government that you like.

I know this because I live here you don't know because you only have the second and third hand opinions of pollsters.

I for one never bought into the whole jingoistic bullshit of claiming the US is better that any other country because I really don't believe that and I also know that most people are conditioned to accept what they are brought up with. So people who have been brought up in a country that doesn't allow them to read what they want don't seem to be bothered by it.

Forum List

Back