What exactly is protocol if you pay a lady and she just takes the money and leaves?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Obviously I'm not really in that situation. It was just part of a dream. My mind had no idea how to handle it so I just kinda woke up. So let's take the situation from that and say you're at a friend's place. You offer a girl there ten bucks for a practical anatomy lesson. She takes it out of your hand then walks out and leaves. The entire dream was messed up so it wasn't exactly jarring until my brain couldn't figure out how to continue that narrative.

If all you give her is $10, you're lucky she doesn't smack you upside before walking out the door.

Correct protocol is to apologize and never bother her again.

Obviously I'm not really in that situation. It was just part of a dream. My mind had no idea how to handle it so I just kinda woke up. So let's take the situation from that and say you're at a friend's place. You offer a girl there ten bucks for a practical anatomy lesson. She takes it out of your hand then walks out and leaves. The entire dream was messed up so it wasn't exactly jarring until my brain couldn't figure out how to continue that narrative.
Stop smoking that shit before bedtime.

I pay all of my hookers with cash wrapped around one of those exploding ink packs that banks use for robberies.

And I have it hooked up to my cell phone so that if she runs, all I have to do is dial a number and BOOM, red indelible ink all over her hooker uniform.

Word about my exploding ink pack brilliance has quickly spread throughout the state hooker industry, I'll tell ya. They stay now.

If you had used words like Capitalistic or Modern Times or even something about her insisting you have your turn I would have sworn you were danielpalos...

Forum List

Back