What exactly is Hezbollah doing in Syria?

The fact is, Iranian Christians are growing at an astonishing rate. No other Muslim country has such a Christian growth rate. And there are Christians in the Iranian parliament.

so? you have still not addressed the ILLEGALITY of conversion from islam to christianity.
From where do those new Christians emerge? big birthrate? converts from Zoroastrianism?
Immigrants to Iran? Imported slave-workers from Indonesia? Your assertion "no other MUSLIM
country has such a Christian growth rate" is quite a HOOT. Are you trying to prove that you are
stupid or are you demonstrating the fact that you and your fellow islamo Nazis assume
"kaffirin" are stupid?

Gee, maybe more Muslims (especially the radical kind) will become apostates and convert to Christianity. Wouldn't it be a hoot if more and more Iranian Muslims leave Islam and become Christians and make Iran a Christian country?

Iranian Church Growing Despite Risk of Death - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Why is the Christian population exploding in Iran?

Why is Christianity Growing So Fast in Iran? ▪ Iranian.com

I have encountered lots of Iranians in the USA who have converted to Christianity-----but it is ILLEGAL
in Iran. I wonder where MONTE got the numbers------who counts the clandestine Christians? ----
clearly, not the ayatoilets

I think there are underground churches in places like Iran. Look how they jailed that American pastor who is now rotting in their jail.

If it meant your life, you would be the image of a good muslim by day and pray in your basement at home. Catholics did it during the 16 C, people did it during the inquisition. You find a way to survive in hiding and wear a mask in public.

There are churches in Iran, Iran is not Saudi Arabia ffs.

New Year 2011 at the Vank Christian Church in Isfahan - Iran
Vank_Cathedral_Armenian_Quarter_Esfahan_Iran-433-i.jpg
The Vank Cathedral was one of the first churches to be established in Isfahan by Armenian immigrants settled by Shah Abbas I after the Ottoman War of 1603-05.

Vank_Cathedral_Armenian_Quarter_Esfahan_Iran-419.jpg

There are quite a few churches in Iran:

Holly_Serkis_(tehran).jpg

No, Hezbollah are there to defend fellow non-Sunnis. Without them Alawites and Christians in Syria would have been wiped out by now.

There are a lot more sunnis than alawites in the LEVANT-----somehow the sunnis have not "WIPED THEM OUT"
for centuries. Alawites are----for all intents and purposes-----SHIITE-LIKE ------In SHIITE iran------the tiny
ethnic arab sunni population remnant is a persecuted minority-------the Bahai's are all but gone as are the
Zoroastrians who once consisted of tens of millions and ----more than 95% of the jewish population ----in that
country for almost 3000 years--------had also fled or died. It amazes me that the alawitenazi slobs comment
on the issue at all. The USA has no interest in saving the aggressive stinking asses of the alawite dogs

There are many Christian churches in Iran and there are Synagogues in Iran. There are none in Saudi Arabia you maniac. Thank goodness Russia, Iraq, Iran and others have come to the defense of the secular Syrian government.

There are many Christian churches in Iran and there are Synagogues in Iran. There are none in Saudi Arabia you maniac. Thank goodness Russia, Iraq, Iran and others have come to the defense of the secular Syrian government.

No doubt in the eyes of the crazy Ayatollahs, these houses of worship are abominations. However, it make them look good mot having them torn down. However, regardless of what you are trying to tell this forum, it is not easy being a non Muslim in Iran, especially if you are an apostate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/15/opinion/irans-oppressed-christians.html?_r=0

Leah Barkoukis - Iranian Authorities Cracking Down on Growth of Christianity in Country

And of course everything is fine and dandy when it comes to the Baha'is.

Current situation of Baha'is in Iran | Baha'i International Community - United Nations Office

It's not easy being a non-Jew under Israeli control.

Why, Haniyah, the non Jews in Israel have it better than the non Muslims in Muslim countries. It's a shame that you couldn't visit the beautiful mosque of the Amadiyaa or the gorgeous temple of the Baha'is in Israel to ask these non Jews how they feel. One thing for sure, it is certainly better to be a Catholic Filipino worker in Israel where you have churches in which to worship and stores which carry the goods you like than to work in Muslim countries. Many of the caretakers in Israel are Filipinos (the same as here in the U.S.) and they hope they keep those they are caring for don't die for a long time because they don't want to lose their visas as they love working in Israel. Find some Filipinos, Haniyah, and ask them if they have relatives working in the Middle East and then see what they say about the different countries.

Forum List

Back