What Drives The Rightwing Kooks

So.....you bought coal stocks a few years back?

No but I do have a set of wooden stocks that I would like to see you shackled in.
Your brand of freedom is far too expensive for the rest of us.
The rest of you will sacrifice freedom for free shit. Up yours.

The majority of Americans work for a living. We have earned what we have or paid into it. If you cannot see that maybe it's because you have your head so far up Limbaugh's ass you can only see the world through his eyes. Take your head out of Limbaugh's ass and put it in the sand,
You would probably fare better.
J Q Pubic is awarded 3 Katyushas. GFY.

I corrected your wreckage of my posting. I think that is an infraction but I'll let it go this time since I haven't figured out if you are friend or fool.
The wreckage resulted from your missing the point of my remark about the coal stocks. Like I told the Luddster, my "amplification for morons" button is disabled since I downloaded ios8.

Freedom drives most of them.

Making you look stupid is a close second I hear.

Freedom? Freedom to conservatives means freedom to screw over the masses at will. Freedom to Republicans means being able to rob the life savings of those who slaved to make wealth for the rich and to do so with impunity. Freedom? Right winger's freedom comes with a high price for all others. We have seen what freedom under Conservative rule enjoins and by God I'll have none of it.

Sums up this pond scums dementia.....

thenextuspresident.jpg

sure won't be a rightwing christer cracker

Freedom? Freedom to conservatives means freedom to screw over the masses at will. Freedom to Republicans means being able to rob the life savings of those who slaved to make wealth for the rich and to do so with impunity. Freedom? Right winger's freedom comes with a high price for all others. We have seen what freedom under Conservative rule enjoins and by God I'll have none of it.

You don't know what freedom is, nor what conservatives want. Clearly, you have no clue.

No but I do have a set of wooden stocks that I would like to see you shackled in.

Anyone notice how more and more of the left, not just here but everywhere, are allowing their inner tyrant out?

Anyone notice how more and more of the left, not just here but everywhere, are allowing their inner tyrant out?

If we be tyrants that badge is worn proudly; for it symbolizes the fight against intolerance,
oppression, and oligarchy. That which you so easily label as tyranny is, in reality, nothing of the sort . If my mentioning the use of wooden stocks on thieves and purveyors of misery makes me a tyrant in the eyes of such scumbags,,so be it. Do these these names ring a bell?:
Billy Sol Estes, Charles Keating , or Bernie Madoff. I'm sure they would have been welcome at the Reagan white house

If we be tyrants that badge is worn proudly; for it symbolizes the fight against intolerance,
oppression, and oligarchy. That which you so easily label as tyranny is, in reality, nothing of the sort . If my mentioning the use of wooden stocks on thieves and purveyors of misery makes me a tyrant in the eyes of such scumbags,,so be it. Do these these names ring a bell?:
Billy Sol Estes, Charles Keating , or Bernie Madoff. I'm sure they would have been welcome at the Reagan white house

Forum List

Back