What Drives The Rightwing Kooks

If I find one, I'll ask.

I have come to the conclusion it is hate in the leftie kook category.

Freedom drives most of them.

Making you look stupid is a close second I hear.

Freedom? Freedom to conservatives means freedom to screw over the masses at will. Freedom to Republicans means being able to rob the life savings of those who slaved to make wealth for the rich and to do so with impunity. Freedom? Right winger's freedom comes with a high price for all others. We have seen what freedom under Conservative rule enjoins and by God I'll have none of it.

Freedom? Freedom to conservatives means freedom to screw over the masses at will. Freedom to Republicans means being able to rob the life savings of those who slaved to make wealth for the rich and to do so with impunity. Freedom? Right winger's freedom comes with a high price for all others. We have seen what freedom under Conservative rule enjoins and by God I'll have none of it.

So.....you bought coal stocks a few years back?

No but I do have a set of wooden stocks that I would like to see you shackled in.
Your brand of freedom is far too expensive for the rest of us.

What drives me is
-To be able to walk down the street without worrying about being blown away.
-Civilized people
-Laws and police that do their job

All things cock suckers like you want to do away with.

No matter where you go Matthew, you'll likely to end up getting your ass whooped.

No but I do have a set of wooden stocks that I would like to see you shackled in.

The rest of you will sacrifice freedom for free shit. Up yours.

You almost gotta laugh. The radical left wing has been in charge of the US policy and agenda for six years while the US is going down the drain but they pretend to be concerned about "what drives rightwing kooks". They post this junk on the current events forum as if their left wing nuttyness qualifies as current events . What a bunch of A-holes.

The majority of Americans work for a living. We have earned what we have or paid into it. If you cannot see that maybe it's because you have your head so far up Limbaugh's ass you can only see the world through his eyes. Take your head out of Limbaugh's ass and put it in the sand,
You would probably fare better.

Let me get this straight, your dumb video that no one has ever seen and no one knows about is the driving force behind 150,000,000 people? Are you fucking retarded or something?

The majority of Americans work for a living. We have earned what we have or paid into it. If you cannot see that maybe it's because you have youj a pubic is awarded 3 r head so far up Limbaugh's ass you can only see the world through his eyes. Take your head out of Limbaugh's ass and put it in the sand,

J Q Pubic is awarded 3 Katyushas. GFY.

Sums up this pond scums dementia.....

thenextuspresident.jpg

What drives me is
-Civilized people

No matter where you go Matthew, you'll likely to end up getting your ass whooped.
Violence is always the answer with you lefties.

What drives me is
-Civilized people

Violence is always the answer with you lefties.
I'm not a lefty but I will pretend to be one for now. Right wingers always have been considered political the hawks ; the left has always been the doves... according to your ilk. Even now some RW
Nut is attacking Obama as being obsequious or weak. That's the problem with you right wing idiots ;you can't make up your mind about anything.

The majority of Americans work for a living. We have earned what we have or paid into it. If you cannot see that maybe it's because you have your head so far up Limbaugh's ass you can only see the world through his eyes. Take your head out of Limbaugh's ass and put it in the sand,
J Q Pubic is awarded 3 Katyushas. GFY.

I corrected your wreckage of my posting. I think that is an infraction but I'll let it go this time since I haven't figured out if you are friend or fool.

Forum List

Back