WHAT?!! DOJ blocked FBI on Clinton Foundation investigation!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Folks......lets face it.......we, "the people", are officially screwed!! The level of corruption has gone well past jawdropping my friends!! And don't expect the MSM to be reporting this tonight anywhere....... :2up:

Top story on DRUDGE right now >> Newly released Clinton emails shed light on relationship between State Dept. and Clinton Foundation - CNNPolitics.com

How long did it take Rome to completely crumble??:coffee:

I used to joke in here about "choosing up sides"!! But its comin' waaaaaaaaaay faster than I thought s0ns!!:deal:

Folks......lets face it.......we, "the people", are officially screwed!! The level of corruption has gone well past jawdropping my friends!! And don't expect the MSM to be reporting this tonight anywhere....... :2up:

Top story on DRUDGE right now >> Newly released Clinton emails shed light on relationship between State Dept. and Clinton Foundation - CNNPolitics.com

I used to joke in here about "choosing up sides"!! But its comin' waaaaaaaaaay faster than I thought s0ns!!:deal:
The libtards on here will just ignore it saying it's nothing it's on Drudge. The libtards on here are stupid scum.

The libtards on here will just ignore it saying it's nothing it's on Drudge. The libtards on here are stupid scum.
Normal, non-partisan people will ignore it also.......... Guess we must be stupid scum also...... :thup:

Normal, non-partisan people will ignore it also.......... Guess we must be stupid scum also...... :thup:
If you're ignoring it why are you responding?

To me its gotten to the point where there is clear provocation going on........its THAT in your face from these people. But I'm thinking maybe this is a good thing.......we have people trying to destroy democracy right in our faces. The ones who hate their own country. How many times is 50% of the country going to be allowed to get their balls routinely kicked in? We know what we're coming to s0ns.........Im just thinking lately were coming to it a lot sooner than we thought!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

If you're ignoring it why are you responding?
I have this thing about political generalizing and stereotyping, I find it worthy of appropriate derision....... :thup:

To me its gotten to the point where there is clear provocation going on........its THAT in your face from these people. But I'm thinking maybe this is a good thing.......we have people trying to destroy democracy right in our faces. The ones who hate their own country. How many times is 50% of the country going to be allowed to get their balls routinely kicked in? We know what we're coming to s0ns.........Im just thinking lately were coming to it a lot sooner than we thought!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
The end will come eventually but I had no Idea you were related to Nostradamus ,,,,,,,,,

Clinton sells access to the State Department to foreign enemies and DOJ does nothing. Trump suggest NRA will interfere with Hillary's SCOTUS picks and the DOJ sends Secret Service to interview Trump about his comments. I hope the American people, particularly the previously non-voting crowd is watching. Theirs is a crime syndicate running our government now and they are about to elect Alice Capone.

Forum List

Back