What does the wealthy do with their tax cuts?

What do the wealthy do with their tax cuts???

• Create more US jobs

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Move more factories and jobs overseas

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Buy more foreign cars and goods

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Travel overseas to exotic places

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Donate more to charity

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Donate to political parties to get more tax loop-holes

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Buy more stocks, bonds and commodities (oil, gold, etc.)

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Put more money in the local comminity bank

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Put more money in off-shore tax shelters

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Put more money in Hedge Funds

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anything they want. It's their money.

We had three threads already, a few weeks ago, with this same regurgitated simple minded infantile talking point. It was as easily debunked and shot down then as it is now.

That is an infantile simple-minded post.

The wealthy benefit the most from the protections and opportunities provided to them by the rest of us. The spoiled undeserving cry babies whine because they should pay a few more percent to keep the economy afloat. The coxuckers opt to run off-shore to avoid paying a few percent more to help the social safety net costs like SS & Medicare.
Fuck you.

The wealthy merely make the most of what's available to them and do their best to limit their liabilities....Just like anyone else would.

It's the spoiled, undeserving, covetous and greedy little shits who are chasing them offshore.

Rather than blaming them for leaving, why don't you do something to make them want to stay?

Grand idea.

The easiest way to make the investment dollars stay in the USA is to end free trade.

All those environmental laws and all the worker rights regulations wouldn't stop the investments from going back into the USA if industrialists couldn't import foreign made goods from elsewhere into our markets.

No industry moved out of the USA because of those minor regulatory inconveniences.

The motivation to move industry offshore was and continues to be based based on taking advantage of those cheaper labor costs.

At the risk of repeating myself: You do not help an alcoholic by giving them more alcohol, you don't help a drug addict by handing them more drugs, and you do not help someone addicted to spending by giving them a higher limit on their credit card. If you care about addiction, you treat the addict with some tough love.

So, we'll pay more.... when we have a Government who can prove that it has it's addiction to spending other people's money responsibly. Stop fucking spending.... and then maybe the rest of us will be more inclined to help. But right now... no.

We've had the Bush tax cuts for several years now, and I'm still waiting to see the jobs being created with all those $$billions of lost tax revenue.

The rich must be doing other things with their tax cuts....

Who are the rich? Got a dollar amount?
How much must one earn/possess to be rich?

We've had the Bush tax cuts for several years now, and I'm still waiting to see the jobs being created with all those $$billions of lost tax revenue.

"What DOES the wealthy do with their tax cuts?"

Perhaps other forum members might take you seriously if you weren't obviously such an illiterate twit.

Why is it any of your damn business what other people do with their money? Why don't we have a vote to see if the forum approves of what you do with your meager income?

Someone else said: you can deregulate every business and make the tax cuts zero and it still wouldn't change the fact that ppl overseas will do the same job for $2 a day

So how is that the GOP's fault? That's economic reality. Unless you want to make everyone a prisoner in this country, you simply can't prevent companies from putting their money where it will earn the most.

How about, it's none of you libs damn business what they do with THEIR MONEY.

It's hilarous. Libs are always saying we conservatives are greedy because we want to keep more of what WE EARN.

But if you want to see greed, watch libs OBSESS about OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY. They just can't stand it, if there is money out there they can't get their hands on, via the government.

As far as they are concerned that should be their money, and it just drives them insane if theuy can't get their greedy mitts on it.

When they talk about the rich paying their "fair share" what they mean is, THAT MONEY SHOULD BE OURS!!!!!

Make no mistake, that's what drives them.

2012 is coming. Time to put liberals back in their place and our money back where it belongs. With those who EARN IT, not those who greedily SPEND IT!

It's not your business because the money belongs to those who earned in the first place, no matter what any hack politician says.

Even so, the underlying economic assertion is sound....Take a dollar from the productive to pay the bureaucrat (who produces absolutely nothing of increased value for the economy to pay their wages) and you take a dollar out of the hands of those who would most likely (not to be mistaken for always) put it into productive pursuits.

Shit, man...I can't believe this has to be spelled out for you.

You gotta understand that those pinko professors on the government payroll are working overtime inventing new excuses and rationals for taking your money. Our poor gullible corespondent here is just one of the millions of drones told off to dispense the new "wisdom." He's a drone incapable of thinking for himself.

You don't think he actually thought up these ideas himself, do you?

You haven't made one cogent argument why the US should dismantle the Medicare system in order to give millions of dollars in tax breaks to millionaires and Corporations, especially when they dodge taxes (GE for example) and move jobs overseas, see ploo above.

Whining and bluster isn't how to win a debate. Now go fuck yourself.

Do you think you're going to fund Medicare by taxing corporations into oblivion? Why should anyone pay for your Medicare anyway? Pay for your own healthcare, moocher.

I sure as fuck didn't get a tax break today down at the accountant's office. I had to pay in an extra $3900.00 and my quarterly payments went up another $860.00. I'm not a wealthy guy. My guess is that people who constantly piss and moan about taxes, especially those like kyzr, don't have a pot to piss in and are a part of that 49% of the population that pay no taxes at all. With that said, it's really none of kyzr's business what people do with their money.

90% of those who want to raise taxes on the wealthy or on corporations are tics on the ass of society. They are sucking on the government tit.

It's not your business because the money belongs to those who earned it in the first place, no matter what any hack politician says.

Even so, the underlying economic assertion is sound....Take a dollar from the productive to pay the bureaucrat (who produces absolutely nothing of increased value for the economy to pay their wages) and you take a dollar out of the hands of those who would most likely (not to be mistaken for always) put it into productive pursuits.

What part of they moved 14,000 US factories and about 3m US manufacturing jobs overseas don't you get? I agree that the Feds need to get the Budget down to about $2-trillion instead of the current $3.8-trillion. But to hear the wealthy whine about a few percent increase in taxes.....reminds me of an old saying "I complained because I had no shoes...until I met a man that had no feet".

Now I picture the war vet who has no job prospects because the wealthy moved so many factory jobs overseas, and now they keep their wealth in off-shore tax shelters. I don't care for the whiny millionaires' whines, let them whine.
What part of onerous business regulations and a next-to-impossible-to-decipher Rube Goldberg tax structure don't you get?

It's been happening on a smaller scale in states like Minnesota for decades now....Neighboring states like Iowa and South Dakota have better business environments and businesses that aren't very location sensitive relocate....For example, 3M (y'know...MINNESOTA Mining and Manufacturing) has only vestigial operations left in St. Paul, and Luvurne truck equipment (formerly HQ-ed in Luvurne, MN) made a short move and now operates out of South Dakota.

Only gubmint could be this stupid and still exist...Any other legit business would've gone bankrupt by now.

Maybe that's why you're still unemployed. You're "waiting"

In Georgia a family of 5 can make over $50K and I have to feed their kids lunch at school for free.
And it rises every year.
Now I sort of lean towards helping these kids even if theirparents do make over 50K BUT there is NO verification from the program that gives the $ and most importantly, THE SCHOOLS THE RECEIVE THE $$$.
Without verification we have seen that anyone can come forward and apply and receive assistance from this program. Who is there to check what a self employed person makes on the side?
The killer is I was on the board of a rec football league for this county for many years. We had a hardship committee that screened the applications for the parents that had applied for hardship where their boy could play for free. What I always found amazing was that the majority of the applications were from 2 parent households where the parents drove bigger vehicles, not new vehicles, but big trucks and SUVs and such. And most of these parents would not submit the required documents we wanted to see if they were worthy of their boy playing for free. I had a few on my team every year that WE would ask the mother if WE could pay the boy's fee. One women I had herboy every year for 6 years. She would work extra shifts in the concession stand to pay for her son. She would not take a free ride.
We have made too many promises we can not meet. We need to cut now so there is something left for our kids. Having graduated 2 kids from THE UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA in the last few years I can tell everyone for damn sure that we WASTE far too much $$$ on college student aid and loans. Most of the parents can afford to pay their own freight. Most taxpayers do not even know that a second home does not count as an asset on the college loan application and that large credit card, mortgage and car debt actually increases the amount a kid can borrow. Parents that pay their bills, have no credit card debt, drive old cars with no car debt and do not have a 2nd home on the beach GET LESS OR THE MINIMUM LOAN.

The wealthy benefit the most from the protections and opportunities provided to them by the rest of us. The spoiled undeserving cry babies whine because they should pay a few more percent to keep the economy afloat. The coxuckers opt to run off-shore to avoid paying a few percent more to help the social safety net costs like SS & Medicare.
Fuck you.

The wealthy merely make the most of what's available to them and do their best to limit their liabilities....Just like anyone else would.

It's the spoiled, undeserving, covetous and greedy little shits who are chasing them offshore.

Rather than blaming them for leaving, why don't you do something to make them want to stay?

Grand idea.

The easiest way to make the investment dollars stay in the USA is to end free trade.

All those environmental laws and all the worker rights regulations wouldn't stop the investments from going back into the USA if industrialists couldn't import foreign made goods from elsewhere into our markets.

No industry moved out of the USA because of those minor regulatory inconveniences.

The motivation to move industry offshore was and continues to be based based on taking advantage of those cheaper labor costs.
You have zero idea what you're talking about.

Try doing interstate business these days with the completely ridiculous federal and state tax and regulatory structures in place....It ends up with only the biggest businesses being able to operate with those "minor regulatory inconveniences", squeezes out the small operators and makes start-ups prohibitively expensive.

Then y'all have the gall to turn around and bemoan the vanishing middle class.

Fuck you.

You cant make someone want to stay. :lol:

You can STOP making them want to leave.

It's not your business because the money belongs to those who earned it in the first place, no matter what any hack politician says.

What part of they moved 14,000 US factories and about 3m US manufacturing jobs overseas don't you get? I agree that the Feds need to get the Budget down to about $2-trillion instead of the current $3.8-trillion. But to hear the wealthy whine about a few percent increase in taxes.....reminds me of an old saying "I complained because I had no shoes...until I met a man that had no feet".

Now I picture the war vet who has no job prospects because the wealthy moved so many factory jobs overseas, and now they keep their wealth in off-shore tax shelters. I don't care for the whiny millionaires' whines, let them whine.
What part of onerous business regulations and a next-to-impossible-to-decipher Rube Goldberg tax structure don't you get?

It's been happening on a smaller scale in states like Minnesota for decades now....Neighboring states like Iowa and South Dakota have better business environments and businesses that aren't very location sensitive relocate....For example, 3M (y'know...MINNESOTA Mining and Manufacturing) has only vestigial operations left in St. Paul, and Luvurne truck equipment (formerly HQ-ed in Luvurne, MN) made a short move and now operates out of South Dakota.

Only gubmint could be this stupid and still exist...Any other legit business would've gone bankrupt by now.

"Neighboring states like Iowa and South Dakota have better business environments"

According to Forbes's Best States for Business and Careers, Iowa ranks 13th and South Dakota ranks 17th with Minnesota ranking right in between at 15th.
Table: The Best States For Business And Careers - Forbes.com

Yes, Minnesota has more regulations and higher taxes for businesses. But things like Minnesota's highly ranked quality of life, the fact that Minnesota ranks second in a highly educated workforce, the existing labor force; etc, play a huge factor with Minnesota keeping businesses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back