What does the wealthy do with their tax cuts?

What do the wealthy do with their tax cuts???

• Create more US jobs

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Move more factories and jobs overseas

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Buy more foreign cars and goods

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Travel overseas to exotic places

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Donate more to charity

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Donate to political parties to get more tax loop-holes

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Buy more stocks, bonds and commodities (oil, gold, etc.)

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Put more money in the local comminity bank

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Put more money in off-shore tax shelters

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Put more money in Hedge Funds

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then why did Luvurne leave?

Why does 3M have to be bribed with special tax and regulatory dispensations every few years?

Here's why.....Business tax ratings:

It is Dakotas’ David vs. Goliath Minnesota | Capitol Chatter

But all your addressing are taxes and regulations, how about the other factors that Forbes addresses? They too play a very important role in getting quality employees that play into having a quality business environment, at least Forbes thinks so.

To answer the first question, they waste it on bubbles, baubles and beads, does no one here know rich people? In a strong sense the last bubble was a result of the Bush tax cuts, money chasing money or is that greed chasing more greed. And jobs are created by demand and by the creation of products right here in the good old US of A.

Welll....I assume when you refer to the wealthy, you are referring to...ahem....me.

You see, with the exception of last year, I ahve been earning an average of about 250-300K a year...

(not very rich here in the NYC area by the way)

What have I been doing with the tax cuts?

Keeping my debt as low as possible...running my company...living a normal, somewhat frugal life...

In Georgia a family of 5 can make over $50K and I have to feed their kids lunch at school for free.
And it rises every year.
Now I sort of lean towards helping these kids even if theirparents do make over 50K BUT there is NO verification from the program that gives the $ and most importantly, THE SCHOOLS THE RECEIVE THE $$$.
Without verification we have seen that anyone can come forward and apply and receive assistance from this program. Who is there to check what a self employed person makes on the side?
The killer is I was on the board of a rec football league for this county for many years. We had a hardship committee that screened the applications for the parents that had applied for hardship where their boy could play for free. What I always found amazing was that the majority of the applications were from 2 parent households where the parents drove bigger vehicles, not new vehicles, but big trucks and SUVs and such. And most of these parents would not submit the required documents we wanted to see if they were worthy of their boy playing for free. I had a few on my team every year that WE would ask the mother if WE could pay the boy's fee. One women I had herboy every year for 6 years. She would work extra shifts in the concession stand to pay for her son. She would not take a free ride.
We have made too many promises we can not meet. We need to cut now so there is something left for our kids. Having graduated 2 kids from THE UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA in the last few years I can tell everyone for damn sure that we WASTE far too much $$$ on college student aid and loans. Most of the parents can afford to pay their own freight. Most taxpayers do not even know that a second home does not count as an asset on the college loan application and that large credit card, mortgage and car debt actually increases the amount a kid can borrow. Parents that pay their bills, have no credit card debt, drive old cars with no car debt and do not have a 2nd home on the beach GET LESS OR THE MINIMUM LOAN.

Believe me, this happens all the time. Quite often those who need the help the least are the ones taking advantage the most. Here is another example. Someone has over $1 million in investments, not including her home. However, she works a job that only pays $13 per hour. Her kids are getting all types of grants to cover their college costs because they only consider her actual earnings and not money she has in the bank.

What are the top reasons?...Taxes and regulations.

That's the fact, Jack.

Ummm, my name isn't Jack.
And taxes and regulations are the top reasons in your mind.
However, I do agree they play into it. BUT,,,in order to get top notch employees and management, quality of life, education standards and a quality workforce obviously play an important role too. Otherwise, why would Forbes rank Minnesota's business climate so high? Forbes acknowledged the negatives of Minnesota and at the same time acknowledged the positives. It's clear the positives weighed heavily in their ranking. If it was just the negatives, Minnesota would be ranked 30th or worse (I read the article).

Why does 3M have to be bribed with special tax and regulatory dispensations every few years?

But all your addressing are taxes and regulations, how about the other factors that Forbes addresses? They too play a very important role in getting quality employees that play into having a quality business environment, at least Forbes thinks so.

What "factors?" You mean that great Minnesota climate? ROFL!

The unemployment rate for most of the Bush years was at or under 5%.

What motivation do the investors and producers have today to invest and produce, when they don't know what next stupid edict form Boiking threatens to make their efforts futile ?

Except that OBAMA is just another parasitic entity like Bush was, keeping the wars going for the military industrial complex, sucking wall street woody, and giving out tax cuts for the rich.

Obama is a Bush Clone

We've had the Bush tax cuts for several years now, and I'm still waiting to see the jobs being created with all those $$billions of lost tax revenue.
The rich must be doing other things with their tax cuts....
Personally, I buy guns.
In fact, since The Obama saw fit to continue my cut, I celebrated by buying one fed by a belt.

It's not just in my mind...It's in the research.
Sorry to lay the facts on you, but liberoidal douchebags like Dayton and squishy pushover republicans like Pawlenty and Perpich have been chasing business out of the state for no less than 40 years.

http://www.americanexperiment.org/uploaded/files/aeqv1n2karvel.pdf

It's also common sense, just like the quality of life attractiveness!
Common sense dictates that if you make it harder for people to do business, they'll find somewhere else to do it.

What "factors?" You mean that great Minnesota climate? ROFL!

Yeah, the climate sucks but the quality of life is great as mirrored by the fact that Minnesota is consistently rated as the top or one of the top states because of it's quality of life.
When I moved to Minnesota it was only supposed to be a temporary assignment to manage regional office for the company I worked for, I hated my first winter and was already to leave, then I started liking it. Now I've been here 15 years and have no desire to leave.

What does the wealthy do with their tax cuts?
Anything they want. It's their money.

We had three threads already, a few weeks ago, with this same regurgitated simple minded infantile talking point. It was as easily debunked and shot down then as it is now.
That is an infantile simple-minded post.
It's also true - its their money, and they don't need to explain to your or anyone else what they do with it.

The wealthy benefit the most from the protections and opportunities provided to them by the rest of us.
Reasonable, given that they pay the most toward those benefits.

The PARASITE ELITE CLASS looking for havens for their ill gotten gains will funnel their money into more creative derivatives or instruments on Wall Street, or build another factory overseas to employ more slaves.

What it will never do is go back into the US Economy or the little people. Only so much as it benefits them or their cronies in the government. These People are COCKROACHES AND PARASITES.

The best thing that could happen in this country is if the majority of politicians and the rich in bed with them left with their money to some other country, because then a ton of small business's will take their place from the increasing demand that would come about and we would be rid of their corrupting influence in our government.

We've had the Bush tax cuts for several years now, and I'm still waiting to see the jobs being created with all those $$billions of lost tax revenue.

And the government needs more tax revenue because....................?

And the government needs more tax revenue because....................?

so they can redistribute it.

C'mon...get with the program.

Forum List

Back