What does the wealthy do with their tax cuts?

What do the wealthy do with their tax cuts???

• Create more US jobs

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Move more factories and jobs overseas

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Buy more foreign cars and goods

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Travel overseas to exotic places

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Donate more to charity

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Donate to political parties to get more tax loop-holes

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Buy more stocks, bonds and commodities (oil, gold, etc.)

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Put more money in the local comminity bank

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Put more money in off-shore tax shelters

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Put more money in Hedge Funds

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How much $$ do the top income earners make and how much of the total income taxes collected do they pay?
To be in the top 1% in 2010 you need to make $380,000.00 Those top 1% earned 20 % of the total adjusted gross income for the country. They earned 20% yet they pay 38 % of the taxes. Those evil, crooked, exploting, disgusting filthy thieves. How dare they just pay 38 %?
If that doesn't fit any description of "fair share", then WTF does?
But our President wants taxes raised on these folks and claims they are "not paying their fair share". What a crock of shit and anyone that falls for that is a moron.
He wants to raise the taxes on those that make over 250K. Well let us take a look at this grand scheme:
2006 data reveals there are 2.2 million households in the US making over 250K a year.
OK, let us do the math which the community organizer is obviously ignorant on:
To cover the community organizer's 1.1 projected deficit for 2012 EACH of those households would have to barf up $500,000.00 in Federal income taxes A PIECE.
But the dumb ass Americans believe his class warfare so let us look deeper at this obvious to a 3rd grader folly:
From the same data if you wanted to eliminate the 2012 budget deficit of 1.1 trillion and just make millionaires have increased taxes each household having a 1 million dollar income up would have to fork over 6 million a piece.
It gets even stupider:
If Obama imposed a 100% tax on every household earning over 250K a year the government would collect 1.4 trillion, enough to run this out of control run away spending train 141 days before it ran dry. So we would need more? Well of course we have to tax those evil, greedy sum bitches corporations.
Corporate profits are an atrocity. So Obama can impose a 100% tax on corporate profits from the Fortune 500 Companies and bring in another 400 billion to squander. That will stretch the government to possibly the end of June until the $$ runs dry.
Does anyone, OR EVERYONE, see how stupid anyone is that believes taxes solves these spending problems?
And there is this other very HUGE problem with this Democrat "tax the rich" sillines:
These dumb asses believe that if you gouge the producers with higher and higher and higher taxes they will simply continue to keep bending over and continue taking it up the ass.
NO. Anyone with a brain that has worked their ass off educating themselves to be able to make that kind of $$$ is smart enough to and will shift their economic behavior to areas SO THAT THEIR $$$ IS NOT STOLEN FROM THEM.
That is why tax raises always lead to decreased revenues and tax cuts don't.
But the moochers do not care and the politicians that answer to them will keep them happy by calling for taxes on the rich as the solution to our financial problems.
Just as long as there are enough dumb asses that believe their foolishness.

Last edited:
How much $$ do the top income earners make and how much of the total income taxes collected do they pay?
To be in the top 1% in 2010 you need to make $380,000.00 Those top 1% earned 20 % of the total adjusted gross income for the country. They earned 20% yet they pay 38 % of the taxes. Those evil, crooked, exploting, disgusting filthy thieves. How dare they just pay 38 %?
If that doesn't fit any description of "fair share", then WTF does?
But our President wants taxes raised on these folks and claims they are "not paying their fair share". What a crock of shit and anyone that falls for that is a moron.
He wants to raise the taxes on those that make over 250K. Well let us take a look at this grand scheme:
2006 data reveals there are 2.2 million households in the US making over 250K a year.
OK, let us do the math which the community organizer is obviously ignorant on:
To cover the community organizer's 1.1 projected deficit for 2012 EACH of those households would have to barf up $500,000.00 in Federal income taxes A PIECE.
But the dumb ass Americans believe his class warfare so let us look deeper at this obvious to a 3rd grader folly:
From the same data if you wanted to eliminate the 2012 budget deficit of 1.1 trillion and just make millionaires have increased taxes each household having a 1 million dollar income up would have to fork over 6 million a piece.
It gets even stupider:
If Obama imposed a 100% tax on every household earning over 250K a year the government would collect 1.4 trillion, enough to run this out of control run away spending train 141 days before it ran dry. So we would need more? Well of course we have to tax those evil, greedy sum bitches corporations.
Corporate profits are an atrocity. So Obama can impose a 100% tax on corporate profits from the Fortune 500 Companies and bring in another 400 billion to squander. That will stretch the government to possibly the end of June until the $$ runs dry.
Does anyone, OR EVERYONE, see how stupid anyone is that believes taxes solves these spending problems?
And there is this other very HUGE problem with this Democrat "tax the rich" sillines:
These dumb asses believe that if you gouge the producers with higher and higher and higher taxes they will simply continue to keep bending over and continue taking it up the ass.
NO. Anyone with a brain that has worked their ass off educating themselves to be able to make that kind of $$$ is smart enough to and will shift their economic behavior to areas SO THAT THEIR $$$ IS NOT STOLEN FROM THEM.
That is why tax raises always lead to decreased revenues and tax cuts don't.
But the moochers do not care and the politicians that answer to them will keep them happy by calling for taxes on the rich as the solution to our financial problems.
Just as long as there are enough dumb asses that believe their foolishness.

Been saying for a while that the 'rich' don't make enough money to balance the budget, even if you took it all.

We've had the Bush tax cuts for several years now, and I'm still waiting to see the jobs being created with all those $$billions of lost tax revenue.

The rich must be doing other things with their tax cuts....
Ya' mean like using those cuts just to try and stay afloat, and keep their employees employed while Obama continues to take this great country straight down the fucking toilet?

Or maybe trying to protect their money to ensure THEIR future generations can try and weather the storm after the full effect of Obama's failed economy continues to surface many years down the road?

Welll....I assume when you refer to the wealthy, you are referring to...ahem....me.
You see, with the exception of last year, I ahve been earning an average of about 250-300K a year...

(not very rich here in the NYC area by the way)

You're affluent, not wealthy, Jar.

True and serious wealth far exceeds yours.

You are, if anything, a representative of the class of taxpayers that has been MOST SCREWED by our tax structure.

If order for the government to make up shortfalls in revenue, they include you guys in the lower upper class in the same tax bracket as the stupendously wealthy.(the upper fraction of 1%)

Only your profits are mostly taxable, and theirs are generally not. My guess is you pay tax rates FAR in excess of the truly fabulously wealthy. I would not be surprised to discover that you total tax rate is 3 or 4 times as high as every billionaire's in this nation

What have I been doing with the tax cuts?

Keeping my debt as low as possible...running my company...living a normal, somewhat frugal life...

Very sensible.

Might as well stick to your knitting and prepare for harder times yet to come.

It's way too late to do anything to change the political/social trainwreck the masters have in store for us.

They are about the business of bankrupting this nations governments.

If I were in you shoes I'd have an emergency exit plan just in case things get very weird.

Last edited:
The unemployment rate for most of the Bush years was at or under 5%.

That's because of that job program called THE WAR ON TERROR!
Nonsense.

The construction trades almost all had more work than they could do.....I was personally booked for almost two years when the shit hit the fan and my contracts got suspended.

Welll....I assume when you refer to the wealthy, you are referring to...ahem....me.
You see, with the exception of last year, I ahve been earning an average of about 250-300K a year...

(not very rich here in the NYC area by the way)

You're affluent, not wealthy, Jar.

True and serious wealth far exceeds yours.

You are, if anything, a representative of the class of taxpayers that has been MOST SCREWED by our tax structure.

If order for the government to make up shortfalls in revenue, they include you guys in the lower upper class in the same tax bracket as the stupendously wealthy.(the upper fraction of 1%)

Only your profits are mostly taxable, and theirs are generally not. My guess is you pay tax rates FAR in excess of the truly fabulously wealthy. I would not be surprised to discover that you total tax rate is 3 or 4 times as high as every billionaire's in this nation

What have I been doing with the tax cuts?

Keeping my debt as low as possible...running my company...living a normal, somewhat frugal life...

Very sensible.

Might as well stick to your knitting and prepare for harder times yet to come.

It's way too late to do anything to change the political/social trainwreck the masters have in store for us.

They are about the business of bankrupting this nations governments.

If I were in you shoes I'd have an emergency exit plan just in case things get very weird.

:eusa_eh:

Fuck you.

The wealthy merely make the most of what's available to them and do their best to limit their liabilities....Just like anyone else would.

It's the spoiled, undeserving, covetous and greedy little shits who are chasing them offshore.

Rather than blaming them for leaving, why don't you do something to make them want to stay?

the bolded.....key point....

That is an infantile simple-minded post.

The wealthy benefit the most from the protections and opportunities provided to them by the rest of us. The spoiled undeserving cry babies whine because they should pay a few more percent to keep the economy afloat. The coxuckers opt to run off-shore to avoid paying a few percent more to help the social safety net costs like SS & Medicare.
Fuck you.

The wealthy merely make the most of what's available to them and do their best to limit their liabilities....Just like anyone else would.

It's the spoiled, undeserving, covetous and greedy little shits who are chasing them offshore.

Rather than blaming them for leaving, why don't you do something to make them want to stay?

You cant make someone want to stay. :lol:

sure you can.....they had a write up in the paper about why companies leave....here is a write up about why they are leaving my State....yet i dont see the Pol here addressing these.....they just deny it happens......

The Business Relocation Coach: Why do Companies Leave California? Here Are Ten Reasons (Updated)

here is one for the Country......

Why Businesses Are Leaving The United States « Cityclix.net Blog – Comments Page 1

some of this stuff you can address some you may not be able too.....but if they dont try.....the Country is going to go the way Cal is going.....from the top, to a middle dweller.....

I average just under 40% income tax on every dollar I earn (state and fed) When I factor sales tax, property tax, use tax, SS tax, Medicare tax, car taxes, water tax, electricity tax, gas tax, tax on tax, etc,,, I pay at least 50%. I would welcome a tax cut.

dont forget the latest one they are considering......a Tax just for waking up in the morning in this State.....called the "Good Morning Tax".....

It's not just in my mind...It's in the research.
Sorry to lay the facts on you, but liberoidal douchebags like Dayton and squishy pushover republicans like Pawlenty and Perpich have been chasing business out of the state for no less than 40 years.

http://www.americanexperiment.org/uploaded/files/aeqv1n2karvel.pdf

It's also common sense, just like the quality of life attractiveness!
Common sense dictates that if you make it harder for people to do business, they'll find somewhere else to do it.

like in my State....

WTF is all this talk about the wealthy demanding or Republicans offering more tax cuts for producers?
What bill is pending and why do we hear liberal reporters asking "why do the wealthy need tax cuts, don't they have enough"?
Just last night heard a national reporter ask just that. And who determines who needs what? Government?
"From each according to his ability to each according to his need"

Fuck you.

You cant make someone want to stay. :lol:

sure you can.....they had a write up in the paper about why companies leave....here is a write up about why they are leaving my State....yet i dont see the Pol here addressing these.....they just deny it happens......

The Business Relocation Coach: Why do Companies Leave California? Here Are Ten Reasons (Updated)

here is one for the Country......

Why Businesses Are Leaving The United States « Cityclix.net Blog – Comments Page 1

some of this stuff you can address some you may not be able too.....but if they dont try.....the Country is going to go the way Cal is going.....from the top, to a middle dweller.....
Same goes for Minnesota.

http://www.americanexperiment.org/uploaded/files/aeqv1n2karvel.pdf

Forum List

Back