what does the right want now?

the republican party is asking for coporate donations to be able to be given directly to the party and or candidate.

they wnat to make that legal
TM Reading Comprehension Skill Level: Zero.

The RNC is filing a brief in support of Democrat Donors.

Go back, read the decisions and appeals related to the case, then read the RNC brief.

Then come back here and edit your posts as necessary if you learned anything. (which I doubt you will)

bull shit
Prove me wrong. You can't.

That's proof of your stupidity. The Republicans filed it in support of Democrats. If you knew how to read and comprehend you'd know that. This is what happens when you parrot someone else's words with no critical thinking of your own.

We're supposed to read 45 pages to understand what it is you're trying to say?
What's your point, asswipe?

Simplified for the simpleton, what the right wants now is an all-white evangelical oligarchy with absolute control over the masses and carte blanche for the wealthy and powerful. A brave new world where the masses are controlled by technology, pharmacology and a private national police force.

I know, a bit hyperbolic but less so than the usual Red Scare posted by those on the far right.

Under Bush a National Police Force was established and Homeland Security sounds a bit like the language which might have been used by German leaders in the 1930's; Americans detained without the right of habeas corpus to even be debated should concern all Americans, and foreign nationals detained indefinitely in gulags far from our courts seems a bit like the Soviet Union's efforts to maintain homeland security.

It's not Fascism or Communism we need to fear, it's the enemy within who believe power and control of the masses is their birth right and responsibility. It is a government bought and paid for by special interests and the very wealthy and a Supreme Court so out of touch with real Americans that they cannot see the difference between a real person and a corporation.

This thread isnt about Unions is it?

This thread is about the Republican party filing a brief with the courts so they can GET corporate funds given directly to the party and their candidates.

It will ruin this Democracy

Of course your not wanting to see the real truth about Unions. You ignore the fact that they are corrupt worse then the government which is VERY corrupt!:cuckoo:

I have been telling you people the Republicans want to hand this country ovedr to the corporations.

That is why they cheated to get Bush elected.

So they could appoint a RIGHT WING COURT!

this Roberts court will do their bidding at the drop of a hat.

This thread isnt about Unions is it?

This thread is about the Republican party filing a brief with the courts so they can GET corporate funds given directly to the party and their candidates.

It will ruin this Democracy

Well if Union money given directly to the DNC didn't ruin the Democracy I fail to see how this will.. can you explain yourself?

All you have to do is READ page two of this brief and you will see what its trying to do.

Here's a thought truthmatters, if truth matters why not post what you think instead of what George Soros finds for you to think. I ain't gonna wade through the crap to find out what the hell you mean.

"I would vote for a can of orange juice before I would vote for Obama"...Mark Levin

If Coporations are allowed to give whatever money they want to give to whatever candidate they watn to give it to our democracy will soon be over. Your vote will mean nothing

How...?
Because the ACORN splinter groups have figured out yet more surreptitious plans for giving themselves the Democrats more and more phony votes at the time a Republican votes using a computer attached to birth and death data bases of eligible voters unlikely to vote. Also, to match their own skewed "predictions" through sold-out fantasy "pollsters".

Last edited:
We're supposed to read 45 pages to understand what it is you're trying to say?
What's your point, asswipe?

Simplified for the simpleton, what the right wants now is an all-white evangelical oligarchy with absolute control over the masses and carte blanche for the wealthy and powerful. A brave new world where the masses are controlled by technology, pharmacology and a private national police force.

I know, a bit hyperbolic but less so than the usual Red Scare posted by those on the far right.

Under Bush a National Police Force was established and Homeland Security sounds a bit like the language which might have been used by German leaders in the 1930's; Americans detained without the right of habeas corpus to even be debated should concern all Americans, and foreign nationals detained indefinitely in gulags far from our courts seems a bit like the Soviet Union's efforts to maintain homeland security.

It's not Fascism or Communism we need to fear, it's the enemy within who believe power and control of the masses is their birth right and responsibility. It is a government bought and paid for by special interests and the very wealthy and a Supreme Court so out of touch with real Americans that they cannot see the difference between a real person and a corporation.

You might be onto something, here. Though you have put it all on the shoulders of the republicans. All the while, the democrat controlled executive branch is expanding these policies that were ramped up under G. W. Bush.

If you're implying this without partisanship, then it is noteworthy. if you're implying, as stated in your post, that this is a republican agenda, the forest called and would like back that log in your eye.

Forum List

Back