What Does the Democratic Party Stand For?

Ribeye starts a troll thread. How odd.
It's not a troll thread, because I don't comprehend what they stand for anymore, Hillary is running around saying she is poor, yet making millions, Obama is running around fighting Iran yet helping them in Iraq ? Obama talking about income inequality yet his policies blew it's away?

Yea, I want to know what democrats stand for?

First step. Stop watching and reading whatever news and info sources that you are currently watching and reading.
Sorry to Disappoint you, I don't have cable anymore, gave up television for 4 months , only bothered to turn it on for the Stanley cup.

I read the newspaper one that few that do anymore,democrats don't stand for nothing anymore except power of the president.

I'd appreciate it if the OP could establish some support for the claim that the GOP is actually for smaller government. Something other than just saying that they are for smaller government.

Thanks.
They are consistently identified as the party in favor of smaller government. I made that clear in the OP. But this isnt about the GOP. This is about what Dems stand for.

One of the two major parties is more likely to institute campaign finance reform with limits on contributions and greater transparency.

If you are concerned about money corrupting politics, you ought to consider that when casting your vote.
Yes, Democrats are in favor of limiting free speech. They already launched a Constitutional intiiative aimed at restricting free speech.
Thanks for pointing this out: Democrats are opposed to civil liberties. That's one point.

The GOP stands for smaller government, lower taxes, pro business, generally socially conservative policies. Most people would agree on that even if they dont always vote that way.
What does the Democratic Party stand for? THey seem to stand for class warfare, tribal identification, and free shit.
How can they possibly hope to win with such divisive stands, and after such a record of failure?
Myopic,,,aren't we??

Can't see the forest for the trees, what a tool..

c3549d16.gif

As an outside observer with friends who associate with the party, it seems they believe in a humanistic approach to society, politics, government and foreign policy.

The GOP stands for smaller government, lower taxes, pro business, generally socially conservative policies. Most people would agree on that even if they dont always vote that way.
What does the Democratic Party stand for? THey seem to stand for class warfare, tribal identification, and free shit.
How can they possibly hope to win with such divisive stands, and after such a record of failure?
Myopic,,,aren't we??

c3549d16.gif
Trying to boost your post count, again?

As an outside observer with friends who associate with the party, it seems they believe in a humanistic approach to society, politics, government and foreign policy.
That it mere pablum. It also isnt true, if it means anything at all. Dem policies have been the most likely to dehumanize and objectify people.

Myopic,,,aren't we??

c3549d16.gif
Trying to boost your post count, again?
Just like vous....

Dems want to enslave the poor through welfare checks and increase the wadge gap. They want to be poor and lazy forever and force the working class to support these slaves to the gov. They also want a world with no morals whatsoever. They want to ban religion from being spoken in public.

Notice that what Republicans supposedly stand for contains none of these:

job creation
equal pay
education
health care
clean energy
civil rights

Smaller government for Republicans mean that if someone is hit by a disaster, so what. They still believe in denying rights and legislating women's bodies. Hardly the sign of "small government"

Republicans say they are pro business, but business wants immigrants, especially in Red States where Republicans are stupid, unteachable and not qualified for more than digging.
Survey GOP executives want immigrant labor not voters The Daily Caller

And socially conservative policies is a fancy name for the right to discriminate.

Think about it. You know I'm right.

I'd appreciate it if the OP could establish some support for the claim that the GOP is actually for smaller government. Something other than just saying that they are for smaller government.

Thanks.
They can't. You know they can't. Which is why they won't answer.

Notice that what Republicans supposedly stand for contains none of these:

job creation
equal pay
education
health care
clean energy
civil rights

Smaller government for Republicans mean that if someone is hit by a disaster, so what. They still believe in denying rights and legislating women's bodies. Hardly the sign of "small government"

Republicans say they are pro business, but business wants immigrants, especially in Red States where Republicans are stupid, unteachable and not qualified for more than digging.
Survey GOP executives want immigrant labor not voters The Daily Caller

And socially conservative policies is a fancy name for the right to discriminate.

Think about it. You know I'm right.
job creation- they support that through capitalism
equal pay- This is just communist. Idiots support mandated equal pay.
education- I didn't know anyone was trying to make our schools worse
health care- They don't cause obamacare blows dick and they believe in freedom over being forced to buy health insurance
clean energy- They don't support dumping massive funding to recycling or clean energy sources that don't pay off
civil rights- They do. They support equal opportunity.

Thanks.
They are consistently identified as the party in favor of smaller government. I made that clear in the OP. But this isnt about the GOP. This is about what Dems stand for.

Identified by whom? It's not something that is true. So....what does the GOP really stand for?

Dems want to enslave the poor through welfare checks and increase the wadge gap. They want to be poor and lazy forever and force the working class to support these slaves to the gov. They also want a world with no morals whatsoever. They want to ban religion from being spoken in public.

You mean the party? Certainly not the people this poster spoke of.

Thanks.

Identified by whom? It's not something that is true. So....what does the GOP really stand for?
Quit trolling. Go elsewhere.

Ayn Rand ~

Ayn Rand at the end of her narcissistic life, collected Social Security and Medicare.

Did she not pay into either one?

Not the point. at the end of the day, she took from one of those simpering social welfare agencies she despised.
It's exactly the point. She paid into them, she was entitled to the benefits.
How many Congressmen who opposed the Bush tax cuts paid in accordance with the Bush rates and how many paid according to the pre-Bush rates?
The hypocrisy charge is worn thin.

Forum List

Back