What does Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, & Rush Limbaugh have in common?

Just Curious, has Soggy ever posted anything besides insults?
I have been active on here for a few months and can't recall any even semi intelligent post from Soggy...

You're very observant. I've never seen anything from her but insults and name calling. Never anything of substance.

And we all know what "anything of substance" means to the Pathetic Obamarrhoidal Rinata: anything that supports the views of the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami......the TWENTY YEAR tenured graduate of the Cathedral of Hate run by a Black Racist whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright, who in turn is quoted as saying that he IDOLIZES the most NOTORIOUS anti-Semite and WHITEY- Hater Louis Farrakhan, with whom they visited and together glad-handed THE TERRORIST Ghaddafi of Libya shortly after this Islamic Maniac concocted the Lockerbe Airplane Disaster and declared an enemy of America.

Oh yeah, one should really respect the policies of the hand-picked choice of the most notoriously CORRUPT commie and mafioso-ridden Chicago Political Machine without whose blessing even dog-catchers can't get elected.

Oh, shut up!! As you've just proven, your posts are not exactly ripe with substance either.

Just Curious, has Soggy ever posted anything besides insults?
I have been active on here for a few months and can't recall any even semi intelligent post from Soggy...

Fuck you. How's that grab you?

I post great stuff when it comes to people who don't sit here and puke up nonsense... and yes, I'm referring to YOU.

Stop lying. Your posts are never more than 2 sentences. Great stuff??? :lol:

Actually it was the 60s, I'm showing my age here, in the 80s the law requiring renewal every 7 years was changed to a lifetime license. You still need to pass an exam to get one today but you no longer need it to talk on the radio. In any case I've been involved wirh radio well before a Johnny-come-lately like you.

And we are making progress, you admit that the script that said no other president in the history of the US was obviously in error, but you still won't even admit the obvious, that it shows at the very lease a complete lack of preparation, if not that they are being scripted. So why should I believe you will ever admit the truth no matter how many examples I give????

Ouch...I'm a Johnny-come-lately....touch'e! That's a first. LOL

Listen, for what it's worth, I don't know who said the same thing as the other guy did, and I don't know how you know...apparently you have more time than me. Us Johnny-come-lately types are busy dudes. So, I asked for proof in order to "admit the truth" as you call it. So I guess if you can show me that it happened, I'd have to admit that it did. And then I can also admit to the truth that the GOP provides all their scripts if I can see just one.

If you're holding on to the headlines and stories in the news as these "scripts"...then all us radio guys, Johnny-come-lately's and all, will admit to using news headlines, magazines, TV shows, show prep services and in recent years, the blogasphere.

But I WILL NOT admit that these guys don't do show prep. If for no other reason that respect for the industry and fellow broadcasters. If you're truly experienced in radio, then you know you don't show up at the studio without knowing what you're going to talk about. I made that mistake a very few times in my career and those shows were my worst.
Well if you are "too busy" to know what's going on in the real world, then you have no place on a messageboard commenting on what went on. CON$ are still harping on bows months later.

Their only "show prep" consists in choosing which scripted talking points they will use IN WHAT ORDER. It's funny how every CON$ervoFascist pundit quote mines the exact same out of context quote for the first time on the exact same day. It couldn't possibly be a think tank emailed them all the quote. Nah, they all independently found it doing their independent "show prep."

no american president had ever bowed - Google Search

That's it? that's your proof?

Awesome....well, I'm convinced...they get all their show prep from SODAHEAD.COM
well done.

And to think all those listeners could have gotten the same info from reading your posts here.

I'm not too busy to know what's going on the world, but I did just get too busy to continue this conversation. I think you need some rest old timer.

You're very observant. I've never seen anything from her but insults and name calling. Never anything of substance.

And we all know what "anything of substance" means to the Pathetic Obamarrhoidal Rinata: anything that supports the views of the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami......the TWENTY YEAR tenured graduate of the Cathedral of Hate run by the Black Racist whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright, who in turn is quoted as saying that he IDOLIZES the most NOTORIOUS anti-Semite and WHITEY- Hater Louis Farrakhan, with whom they visited and together glad-handed THE TERRORIST Ghaddafi of Libya shortly after this Islamic Maniac concocted the Lockerbe Airplane Disaster and declared an enemy of America.

Oh yeah, one should really respect the policies of the hand-picked choice of the most notoriously CORRUPT commie and mafioso-ridden Chicago Political Machine without whose blessing even dog-catchers can't get elected.

Oh, shut up!! As you've just proven, your posts are not exactly ripe with substance either.

Obamarrhoidal Rinata here's a challenge ferya:Wasn't Obami Salami a TWENTY YEAR tenured GRADUATE of the Cathedral Of Hate run by a Black Racist whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright ? Didn't this Racist Freak Wright state that one of the most Notorious anti-Semite and WHITEY-Haters in American History, Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam, is/was his "friend and idol" ? Didn't both of these Black Racist Nutjobs travel together to congratulate the TERRORIST Ghaddafi of Libya for his accomplishments shortly after the Lockerbe Disaster when he was declared an enemy of America ? Wasn't Obami Salami the cherry-picked choice of the notoriously corrupt commie and mafioso-ridden Chicago political Machine without whose blessing even dog-catcher's can't get elected ?

And, howzabout the fact that Obami Salami kicked off his Senatorial Career from the house of his buddy, the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE TERRORIST Bill Ayers ?????

Are these NATIONALLY KNOWN FACTS WITHOUT SUBSTANCE ???????

Huh ??????

Awaiting your delusional and insipid response, you Obamarrhoidal lemming .

Last edited:
All are college dropouts who have no work experience except radio and TV, have never held public office, served in military, nor worked in government. Yet their followers treat their words as gospel.

Also they all have 7 digit incomes. No wonder they are so concerned with higher taxes on the rich.

Sean Hannity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glenn Beck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rush Limbaugh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just from my own observations Floppy, here are some more:

They kinda look to be about the same age.

All three sorta look alike...as if they could be cousins, yanno?

glenn_beck.jpg

RushTop.jpg

header2.jpg

I have heard both Rush and Glenn speak. Frankly I had no idea who Sean was till tonight. Both Rush and Glenn tend to raise their voices, alot. If Sean does this too, I wonder...all three a tad deaf?

All three are overweight. I'm guessing heart disease, diabetes, fallen arches, etc. to one degree or another. Poor things. No wives or moms? Girlfriends won't look after you gentlemen, not that way. Just fair warnin'......

I'm guessing all three used the same web site designer. They should fire him or her...their sites are beyond distracting.

All three rely on ad space from security firms to help pay for their sites. Don't they pay these guys well enough that they don't need ads to fund web hosting? Anyway, Rush and Glenn want me to buy a computer backup service, but not the same one. Sean wants me to buy identity theft protection. I'm guessing none of them ever carries ads for, say, Hallmark Greeting Cards or the Discovery Channel.

Oddly, Glenn and Sean are hawking their books and Rush is not. Has Rush not published a book then?

Rush used the "F" word on his site. (You have to watch for the video on the bottom to cycle round...."The "F..king John Kerry Nap Show" was what I caught.) Didn't see any such potty language on Sean's or Glenn's sites. Rush divorcing atm perchance?

Well, that's all my tarot card reading for these three.

Wonder if I was right about any of it?

All are college dropouts who have no work experience except radio and TV, have never held public office, served in military, nor worked in government. Yet their followers treat their words as gospel.

Also they all have 7 digit incomes. No wonder they are so concerned with higher taxes on the rich.

They have earned their way to the top, as informed men of honor and passion, who join several other men of honor and passion, who held no college degree. Andrew Jackson,William Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson and Grover Cleveland. All it takes is common sense, compassion and a desire to work harder and work smarter than the rest, for the benefit of humankind.
Being good at what you do, does not make what you do a good thing.

Good point, that dip shit Obama is great at lulling idiots to vote for him and putting people with a brain to sleep......... he hasn't and doesn't do a damn thing that is good.

Just from my own observations Floppy, here are some more:

They kinda look to be about the same age.

All three sorta look alike...as if they could be cousins, yanno?

glenn_beck.jpg

RushTop.jpg

header2.jpg

I have heard both Rush and Glenn speak. Frankly I had no idea who Sean was till tonight. Both Rush and Glenn tend to raise their voices, alot. If Sean does this too, I wonder...all three a tad deaf?

All three are overweight. I'm guessing heart disease, diabetes, fallen arches, etc. to one degree or another. Poor things. No wives or moms? Girlfriends won't look after you gentlemen, not that way. Just fair warnin'......

I'm guessing all three used the same web site designer. They should fire him or her...their sites are beyond distracting.

All three rely on ad space from security firms to help pay for their sites. Don't they pay these guys well enough that they don't need ads to fund web hosting? Anyway, Rush and Glenn want me to buy a computer backup service, but not the same one. Sean wants me to buy identity theft protection. I'm guessing none of them ever carries ads for, say, Hallmark Greeting Cards or the Discovery Channel.

Oddly, Glenn and Sean are hawking their books and Rush is not. Has Rush not published a book then?

Rush used the "F" word on his site. (You have to watch for the video on the bottom to cycle round...."The "F..king John Kerry Nap Show" was what I caught.) Didn't see any such potty language on Sean's or Glenn's sites. Rush divorcing atm perchance?

Well, that's all my tarot card reading for these three.

Wonder if I was right about any of it?

No you weren't and the color of your type is at best, annoying......... you have a lot of nerve criticizing anyone's design work.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
sitarro wrote:

No you weren't and the color of your type is at best, annoying......... you have a lot of nerve criticizing anyone's design work.

The color blue annoys you huh? I'd have that checked if I were you. Supposed to be calming.

I was wrong on all the observations I made? Really? 100% wrong, even about the deafness thing? My, my my. I suppose asking for a source for all this hard data of yours is too much of an imposition?

I found each of their sites resembled the other, and each was distracting and amatuerish to me. It's an opinion sitarro, not a fact. But I bet I am not all alone in that opinion. Just sayin'......

The Medium is (at least sometimes) the Message. (edit added.)
~ Marshall McLuhan

What I find annoying about all of them is they use our free and tolerant system of government to criticize our free and tolerant form of government. Some may be able to filter their absurd rhetoric, but the crackpots out there think this big bad bogeyman government is to be hated and toppled replaced with a more intolerant government. In a real sense they all are criticizing democracy. And while democracy has its flaws, I for one don't want their world politic.

U.S. Political Extremes Are "Alarming" | David Remnick | Big Think

sitarro wrote:

The color blue annoys you huh? I'd have that checked if I were you. Supposed to be calming.

I was wrong on all the observations I made? Really? 100% wrong, even about the deafness thing? My, my my. I suppose asking for a source for all this hard data of yours is too much of an imposition?

I found each of their sites resembled the other, and each was distracting and amatuerish to me. It's an opinion sitarro, not a fact. But I bet I am not all alone in that opinion. Just sayin'......

~ Marshall McLuhan

"People who feel the need to make their posts stand out from the crowd are lacking in self-esteem, and fucking stupid." California Girl, 2010.

Actually you are wrong on your 'observations'. Probably not the last time you're gonna hear that, because it's true.

sitarro wrote:

~ Marshall McLuhan

You live in Cleveland and feel a need to quote others....... tells me everything I need to know about you.

Their sites aren't meant to be cute, they convey information, I don't have any problem navigating them....... why do you? What would you suggest is a site that is "professionally done, I would love to see it?

You admittedly know nothing about any of them except that the few minutes that you have heard a clip or two, they were speaking with raised voices, your opinion is a waste of space. What type of source do you want? I have been listening to Limbaugh almost daily for 16 years(as long as that twat dogbert has been alive) and Hannity for at least 14, I think I have a pretty good idea what they have and haven't said and what they are about. Most of the opinions I see hear are from those that have no idea about what they are talking about when it comes to any of these guys, it is obvious that they haven't spent time listening to any of them.

By the way, Limbaugh isn't deaf, he uses cochlear implants and hears just fine. He is involved in the everyday workings of real world politics, he knows a lot more about real time politics than most tenured poli-sci professors tucked away in some office in some University. He has spoken to Presidents, Vice Presidents, Speakers of the House, Senators, Representatives and Secretaries of Defense and State on his show and is a friend of a Supreme Court Judge......... he is hardly just, an entertainer.

Last edited:
sitarro wrote:

~ Marshall McLuhan

"People who feel the need to make their posts stand out from the crowd are lacking in self-esteem, and fucking stupid." California Girl, 2010.

Actually you are wrong on your 'observations'. Probably not the last time you're gonna hear that, because it's true.

Lacking in self-esteem and fucking stupid? My, my my. I guess Sean, Rush and Glenn are not the only proponents of lockstep 'net conformity to the default, eh?

The observations in my post were not factoids. They were guesses. (Okay, one was an opinion.) If I guessed, wrong, o well. I suppose, though, that you also find providing any source for your FACTUAL assertion that I was wrong, wrong, wrong to be far too heavy an imposition?

Thought so.

O, and some time in the future you may tell me I am wrong again? This affects me how, exactly? Your hysterical, knee-jerk reaction to All Things Which Appear At First Glance Not To Be Conservative renders your posts 'net noise. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Just an FYI. Orgasms are a cure for that female hysteria problem of yours. Ever had one?

Here ya go, CaliforniaGirl. Don't say I never gave you anything!

TempleHmini.jpg

What I find annoying about all of them is they use our free and tolerant system of government to criticize our free and tolerant form of government. Some may be able to filter their absurd rhetoric, but the crackpots out there think this big bad bogeyman government is to be hated and toppled replaced with a more intolerant government. In a real sense they all are criticizing democracy. And while democracy has its flaws, I for one don't want their world politic.

U.S. Political Extremes Are "Alarming" | David Remnick | Big Think

Another dipshit that feels a need to quote others, you have proven yourself to be nothing but a lackey for that imbecile in your lame ass avatar, who could possibly give a shit what you have to say? Obama is a lying, racist punk and surrounds himself with criminals and thugs, he is a useless sock puppet for Soros. I wonder if he has gotten use to Georgy's hand up his ass.

sitarro wrote:

You live in Cleveland and feel a need to quote others....... tells me everything I need to know about you.

So, that'd be a "I Hate All Cleveland Residents"? "I Hate Anyone Who Quotes Someone Else"?

"I Hate Anyone Who Lives In Cleveland And Has Ever Quoted Someone Else"?

LMAO!

What would you suggest is a site that is "professionally done, I would love to see it?

Hummm, USMB is pretty clean, easy to read and (sort of) easy to navigate. But I suppose this won't do, as it is not a Political "real-time" HomePage for some pundit?

Lemme see?

CNN.com? That better? You have seen it, right?

You admittedly know nothing about any of them except that the few minutes that you have heard a clip or two

Ah, reading comprehension issues? Try again:

"I have heard both Rush and Glenn speak. Frankly I had no idea who Sean was till tonight."

As it happens, though I cannot match your impressive 16 year long dedication to Rush, I was a fairly regular listener of his back in the day. I lost interest when he began referring to women he disagreed with as "feminazis". Glenn I watch off and on. Maybe twice a month, and have been for a couples of years. Once in awhile he seems to address an issue/news story no one else covers. So I have some affinity for him, but his delivery style turns me off. Same reason I don't watch religious shows on TV. I dislike being yelled at and told what to think.

By the way, Limbaugh isn't deaf, he uses cochlear implants and hears just fine.

I am glad. I approve of medical care. I also don't happen to think deaf people can have no place in public life. T'aint something you need apologize for, sitarro. Now that fat thing Rush maybe should be encouraged to address, him being such a role model and all. Just a thought.....

He is involved in the everyday workings of real world politics, he knows a lot more about real time politics than most tenured poli-sci professors tucked away in some office in some University.

O, those useless educators with their book learning. BTW, what are "real world" politics? And "real time" politics? Is this something new? Are there "fantasy world" and "fantasy time" politics as well? Or do you just mean history?

He has spoken to Presidents, Vice Presidents, Speakers of the House, Senators, Representatives and Secretaries of Defense and State on his show and is a friend of a Supreme Court Judge......... he is hardly just, an entertainer.

I don't consider Rush an entertainer. For starters, he isn't entertaining. Chris Rock is entertaining. Rush is annoying. See the difference?

Rush has spoken to various elected officials? So has the Pope. So did Michael Jackson. So does almost any celebrity who wants to. Am I supposed to see everyone with access as well-informed? Someone better tell Jenny McCarthy to lose her phone book then.

Rush is friends with one of the Supremes? Do you have ANY idea what an enormous breach of Judicial Ethics and the Judicial Code of Conduct it would be for ANY judge...never mind one of the Supremes...to allow a political advocate to run around telling the public he and the Justice are buds? I'm going to pretend I never read this. I do not believe anyone sitting on The US Supreme Court is in such serious violation of his or her ethical duty. You can't make me believe it.

Lalalalalalllalalallalalal......LMAO!

Last edited:
One thing the three mentioned have in common is that they understand grammar better than the poster.

Hint: Does is singular

"What do ......have in common" would have been correct.

Of course you could have also phrased it as what does Hannity have in common with Beck and Limbaugh as you would have a singular subject.

PS if you're going to insult someone for not going to school, don't fuck up your grammar and spelling.

Last edited:
And we all know what "anything of substance" means to the Pathetic Obamarrhoidal Rinata: anything that supports the views of the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami......the TWENTY YEAR tenured graduate of the Cathedral of Hate run by the Black Racist whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright, who in turn is quoted as saying that he IDOLIZES the most NOTORIOUS anti-Semite and WHITEY- Hater Louis Farrakhan, with whom they visited and together glad-handed THE TERRORIST Ghaddafi of Libya shortly after this Islamic Maniac concocted the Lockerbe Airplane Disaster and declared an enemy of America.

Obamarrhoidal Rinata here's a challenge ferya:Wasn't Obami Salami a TWENTY YEAR tenured GRADUATE of the Cathedral Of Hate run by a Black Racist whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright ? Didn't this Racist Freak Wright state that one of the most Notorious anti-Semite and WHITEY-Haters in American History, Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam, is/was his "friend and idol" ? Didn't both of these Black Racist Nutjobs travel together to congratulate the TERRORIST Ghaddafi of Libya for his accomplishments shortly after the Lockerbe Disaster when he was declared an enemy of America ? Wasn't Obami Salami the cherry-picked choice of the notoriously corrupt commie and mafioso-ridden Chicago political Machine without whose blessing even dog-catcher's can't get elected ?

And, howzabout the fact that Obami Salami kicked off his Senatorial Career from the house of his buddy, the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE TERRORIST Bill Ayers ?????

Are these NATIONALLY KNOWN FACTS WITHOUT SUBSTANCE ???????

Huh ??????

Awaiting your delusional and insipid response, you Obamarrhoidal lemming .

You're nuts. Did you actually think I was going to read and respond to your ranting?? Dream on.

It seems that the OP is attempting to proffer the idea that only the college educated can possibly possess the intelligence needed to be responsible for providing opinions to the masses. Also, that only people who have served in the military and people who have served the government in some form should be permitted to discuss issues relating to these areas publicly.

Am I reading this right? I want to make sure that I am before I continue.

Ouch...I'm a Johnny-come-lately....touch'e! That's a first. LOL

Listen, for what it's worth, I don't know who said the same thing as the other guy did, and I don't know how you know...apparently you have more time than me. Us Johnny-come-lately types are busy dudes. So, I asked for proof in order to "admit the truth" as you call it. So I guess if you can show me that it happened, I'd have to admit that it did. And then I can also admit to the truth that the GOP provides all their scripts if I can see just one.

If you're holding on to the headlines and stories in the news as these "scripts"...then all us radio guys, Johnny-come-lately's and all, will admit to using news headlines, magazines, TV shows, show prep services and in recent years, the blogasphere.

But I WILL NOT admit that these guys don't do show prep. If for no other reason that respect for the industry and fellow broadcasters. If you're truly experienced in radio, then you know you don't show up at the studio without knowing what you're going to talk about. I made that mistake a very few times in my career and those shows were my worst.
Well if you are "too busy" to know what's going on in the real world, then you have no place on a messageboard commenting on what went on. CON$ are still harping on bows months later.

Their only "show prep" consists in choosing which scripted talking points they will use IN WHAT ORDER. It's funny how every CON$ervoFascist pundit quote mines the exact same out of context quote for the first time on the exact same day. It couldn't possibly be a think tank emailed them all the quote. Nah, they all independently found it doing their independent "show prep."

no american president had ever bowed - Google Search

That's it? that's your proof?

Awesome....well, I'm convinced...they get all their show prep from SODAHEAD.COM
well done.

And to think all those listeners could have gotten the same info from reading your posts here.

I'm not too busy to know what's going on the world, but I did just get too busy to continue this conversation. I think you need some rest old timer.
There were nearly 2 million hits for that search term including newsmax, the washington times, the heritage foundation, etc., but you saw only one hit. That is why you have no credibility.

If you want one site that CON$ parrot the most, go to the Heritage Foundation site.

It seems that the OP is attempting to proffer the idea that only the college educated can possibly possess the intelligence needed to be responsible for providing opinions to the masses. Also, that only people who have served in the military and people who have served the government in some form should be permitted to discuss issues relating to these areas publicly.

Am I reading this right? I want to make sure that I am before I continue.
You do realize that phony soldier Stuttering LimpTard uses the same argument against Obama don't you? He says Obama has no military or business experience and is therefore the "least qualified person" to be president.

Apparently no one can't use the CON$ervative arguments against them.

01125106.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

Forum List

Back