What does Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, & Rush Limbaugh have in common?

If anybody out there thinks it's easy to run a talk show for 3 hours, they are sadly mistaken. I worked in radio for over 20 years. I know what goes into preparing for a show or preparing to broadcast a sports event as the play by play announcer. There are HOURS of prep for one 3 hour show.
What a load of crap.
All they do is parrot the talking points from their GOP scripts generated by CON$ervoFascist think tanks like Heritage. How much work does it take to mindlessly read someone else's research?

It's easy to tell they are all scripted, when there is an error in their script they ALL make the SAME error.

For example, they ALL said no president ever bowed before in the history of the US, when anyone can easily google photos of other presidents bowing. They ALL could not have made such a STUPID mistake INDEPENDENTLY!!!!!

Hmmm.....college dropouts, no public office, no military service........earning 7 digits, and kicking the crap out of "intelligent and enlightened" liberals who've attempted talk radio and on network TV in ratings, as Air America went bankrupt, NPR is barely listened to, and MSNBC has fewer viewers and a Milwaukee Brewers vs Toronto Blue Jays baseball game.

Could.....hard work be the answer? Thats a foreign phrase to liberals on the left, but those men have worked very hard for what they have, agree with them or not, but their work ethics cannot be denied. Nor their talent within their career fields. Jealousy is ugly.

Surely you jest.

Do you have any idea how much time goes into show prep?
Their scripts are emailed to them by the GOP and they read them over the air. How hard is that???

All are college dropouts who have no work experience except radio and TV, have never held public office, served in military, nor worked in government. Yet their followers treat their words as gospel.

Also they all have 7 digit incomes. No wonder they are so concerned with higher taxes on the rich.

Sean Hannity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glenn Beck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rush Limbaugh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What a fucking PATHETIC, WHINY, LOAD IN YOUR DIAPER, CRY BABY LITTLE PUSSY, LIBERAL thread.

Are you ever going to grow up??? You sound like a 10th grade bully. Certainly not an adult. I'm beginning to think you are some punk kid.

This is Pale Rider about 3 years ago....

punk-kid.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Just Curious, has Soggy ever posted anything besides insults?
I have been active on here for a few months and can't recall any even semi intelligent post from Soggy...

If anybody out there thinks it's easy to run a talk show for 3 hours, they are sadly mistaken. I worked in radio for over 20 years. I know what goes into preparing for a show or preparing to broadcast a sports event as the play by play announcer. There are HOURS of prep for one 3 hour show.
What a load of crap.
All they do is parrot the talking points from their GOP scripts generated by CON$ervoFascist think tanks like Heritage. How much work does it take to mindlessly read someone else's research?

It's easy to tell they are all scripted, when there is an error in their script they ALL make the SAME error.

For example, they ALL said no president ever bowed before in the history of the US, when anyone can easily google photos of other presidents bowing. They ALL could not have made such a STUPID mistake INDEPENDENTLY!!!!!

Do you have any idea how much time goes into show prep?
Their scripts are emailed to them by the GOP and they read them over the air. How hard is that???

And where exactly did you come up with that bullshit claim? What a tard.
It was thoroughly explained, complete with an example, in the post immediately before the one you replied to. How could you have possibly missed it?

So please explain how they could all have made the same stupid and obvious mistake if they were not all parroting the same erroneous script?????????

What a load of crap.

It was thoroughly explained, complete with an example, in the post immediately before the one you replied to. How could you have possibly missed it?

So please explain how they could all have made the same stupid and obvious mistake if they were not all parroting the same erroneous script?????????

Sooooo...let me get this straight....because they all referred to the same new article as it was written, they get all their show prep from the GOP? Seriously?

For the record, I didn't miss it. I saw it. I chose to blow by it in hopes that it wasn't the focus of your idiotic response.

What I asked you for was some REAL proof and not your assumption. Of course, we all know you can't so you rely on the absurd and try to make it look like you hold the key to some great inside secret. The truth is, you haven't got the first clue about what it takes to produce a radio show. No matter where the info comes from. And until you've hosted a show of your own or at the very least sat in during a full show, you don't have the understanding of how it works.

I hate to blow your conspiracy theory out of the water, but the GOP doesn't have a talk radio show writing staff assigned to LIMBECKITY

I have been active on here for a few months and can't recall any even semi intelligent post from Soggy...

You're very observant. I've never seen anything from her but insults and name calling. Never anything of substance.

What a load of crap.

Sooooo...let me get this straight....because they all referred to the same new article as it was written, they get all their show prep from the GOP? Seriously?

For the record, I didn't miss it. I saw it. I chose to blow by it in hopes that it wasn't the focus of your idiotic response.

What I asked you for was some REAL proof and not your assumption. Of course, we all know you can't so you rely on the absurd and try to make it look like you hold the key to some great inside secret. The truth is, you haven't got the first clue about what it takes to produce a radio show. No matter where the info comes from. And until you've hosted a show of your own or at the very least sat in during a full show, you don't have the understanding of how it works.

I hate to blow your conspiracy theory out of the water, but the GOP doesn't have a talk radio show writing staff assigned to LIMBECKITY
You blew it off because you knew I was right and you hoped I would let you slide with your dodge.

So you are saying they were all too stupid and inexperienced to know Eisenhower, Nixon, Bush, etc had all bowed in my lifetime and they never bother to verify anything before they ALL go on the air with a story. So if they verify nothing, what takes so long in show prep?

And don't assume I don't have a third class radiotelephone license with broadcast endorsement, earned from years of broadcast experience and passing the Federal exam, because you'd be wrong as usual.

You're very observant. I've never seen anything from her but insults and name calling. Never anything of substance.

And we all know what "anything of substance" means to the Pathetic Obamarrhoidal Rinata: anything that supports the views of the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami......the TWENTY YEAR tenured graduate of the Cathedral of Hate run by a Black Racist whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright, who in turn is quoted as saying that he IDOLIZES the most NOTORIOUS anti-Semite and WHITEY- Hater Louis Farrakhan, with whom they visited and together glad-handed THE TERRORIST Ghaddafi of Libya shortly after this Islamic Maniac concocted the Lockerbe Airplane Disaster and declared an enemy of America.

Oh yeah, one should really respect the policies of the hand-picked choice of the most notoriously CORRUPT commie and mafioso-ridden Chicago Political Machine without whose blessing even dog-catchers can't get elected.

You blew it off because you knew I was right and you hoped I would let you slide with your dodge.

So you are saying they were all too stupid and inexperienced to know Eisenhower, Nixon, Bush, etc had all bowed in my lifetime and they never bother to verify anything before they ALL go on the air with a story. So if they verify nothing, what takes so long in show prep?

And don't assume I don't have a third class radiotelephone license with broadcast endorsement, earned from years of broadcast experience and passing the Federal exam, because you'd be wrong as usual.

Really? Impressive...and you've had that for how long? Wow, I can't remember the last time I was required to have a broadcast license to work on the radio. Not to mention take an exam to get it. LOL. I think it was the late 80's. But hey, don't let me take that badge of accomplishment from you. And so, I am assuming that you have worked in the commercial radio industry recently?

As for the REAL point of the post, I didn't dodge anything. The one thing we do agree on is that there are TONS of pics of other Presidents bowing to select heads of state. I was kinda hoping to find other examples that you used to base your claim. That's why I didn't draw attention to it originally. But since it seems to be the case, I guess I have to focus on that ONE example. Which is why I just asked you to show me where you found the scripts that are provided by the GOP for all these radio shows...

Can you do that for me? Thanks. I look forward to reading them.

Really? Impressive...and you've had that for how long? Wow, I can't remember the last time I was required to have a broadcast license to work on the radio. Not to mention take an exam to get it. LOL. I think it was the late 80's. But hey, don't let me take that badge of accomplishment from you. And so, I am assuming that you have worked in the commercial radio industry recently?

As for the REAL point of the post, I didn't dodge anything. The one thing we do agree on is that there are TONS of pics of other Presidents bowing to select heads of state. I was kinda hoping to find other examples that you used to base your claim. That's why I didn't draw attention to it originally. But since it seems to be the case, I guess I have to focus on that ONE example. Which is why I just asked you to show me where you found the scripts that are provided by the GOP for all these radio shows...

Actually it was the 60s, I'm showing my age here, in the 80s the law requiring renewal every 7 years was changed to a lifetime license. You still need to pass an exam to get one today but you no longer need it to talk on the radio. In any case I've been involved wirh radio well before a Johnny-come-lately like you.

And we are making progress, you admit that the script that said no other president in the history of the US was obviously in error, but you still won't even admit the obvious, that it shows at the very lease a complete lack of preparation, if not that they are being scripted. So why should I believe you will ever admit the truth no matter how many examples I give????

They're hugely sucessful, unlike their liberal counterparts who have to bilk charities or drain the taxpayers to stay on air.

Fuck you. How's that grab you?

I post great stuff when it comes to people who don't sit here and puke up nonsense... and yes, I'm referring to YOU.

Actually it was the 60s, I'm showing my age here, in the 80s the law requiring renewal every 7 years was changed to a lifetime license. You still need to pass an exam to get one today but you no longer need it to talk on the radio. In any case I've been involved wirh radio well before a Johnny-come-lately like you.

And we are making progress, you admit that the script that said no other president in the history of the US was obviously in error, but you still won't even admit the obvious, that it shows at the very lease a complete lack of preparation, if not that they are being scripted. So why should I believe you will ever admit the truth no matter how many examples I give????

Ouch...I'm a Johnny-come-lately....touch'e! That's a first. LOL

Listen, for what it's worth, I don't know who said the same thing as the other guy did, and I don't know how you know...apparently you have more time than me. Us Johnny-come-lately types are busy dudes. So, I asked for proof in order to "admit the truth" as you call it. So I guess if you can show me that it happened, I'd have to admit that it did. And then I can also admit to the truth that the GOP provides all their scripts if I can see just one.

If you're holding on to the headlines and stories in the news as these "scripts"...then all us radio guys, Johnny-come-lately's and all, will admit to using news headlines, magazines, TV shows, show prep services and in recent years, the blogasphere.

But I WILL NOT admit that these guys don't do show prep. If for no other reason that respect for the industry and fellow broadcasters. If you're truly experienced in radio, then you know you don't show up at the studio without knowing what you're going to talk about. I made that mistake a very few times in my career and those shows were my worst.

Ouch...I'm a Johnny-come-lately....touch'e! That's a first. LOL

Listen, for what it's worth, I don't know who said the same thing as the other guy did, and I don't know how you know...apparently you have more time than me. Us Johnny-come-lately types are busy dudes. So, I asked for proof in order to "admit the truth" as you call it. So I guess if you can show me that it happened, I'd have to admit that it did. And then I can also admit to the truth that the GOP provides all their scripts if I can see just one.

If you're holding on to the headlines and stories in the news as these "scripts"...then all us radio guys, Johnny-come-lately's and all, will admit to using news headlines, magazines, TV shows, show prep services and in recent years, the blogasphere.

But I WILL NOT admit that these guys don't do show prep. If for no other reason that respect for the industry and fellow broadcasters. If you're truly experienced in radio, then you know you don't show up at the studio without knowing what you're going to talk about. I made that mistake a very few times in my career and those shows were my worst.
Well if you are "too busy" to know what's going on in the real world, then you have no place on a messageboard commenting on what went on. CON$ are still harping on bows months later.

Their only "show prep" consists in choosing which scripted talking points they will use IN WHAT ORDER. It's funny how every CON$ervoFascist pundit quote mines the exact same out of context quote for the first time on the exact same day. It couldn't possibly be a think tank emailed them all the quote. Nah, they all independently found it doing their independent "show prep."

no american president had ever bowed - Google Search

Forum List

Back