What Does 'Plead the Fifth' Mean? Will Donald Trump Do It?

Trump hinted in his rant that he may invoke the Fifth Amendment in a litany of other investigations he is currently facing (including federal probes), stating that he plans to “utilize” the Constitution “to the fullest extent to defend myself against this malicious attack by this administration, this Attorney General’s Office, and all other attacks on my family, my business, and our Country.”

Never more than now Trump is relying on the gullibility of his cult.

Trump hinted in his rant that he may invoke the Fifth Amendment in a litany of other investigations he is currently facing (including federal probes), stating that he plans to “utilize” the Constitution “to the fullest extent to defend myself against this malicious attack by this administration, this Attorney General’s Office, and all other attacks on my family, my business, and our Country.”

Never more than now Trump is relying on the gullibility of his cult.
berg80's definition of "cult" -- People who scare me.

Cult........a system of religious-like veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

Nope, that's definitely Trump followers.
Well, isn't it a good thing that this is America where it's legal to disagree with you?

The ex-president's lawyer has indicated that he will advise Trump to stay mum and invoke the Fifth Amendment's protection against self-incrimination. It's a constitutional right that gets high-profile exposure in settings from Congress to TV crime shows, but there are nuances. Here's what it means — and doesn't — to “plead (or ‘take’) the Fifth."
https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...es-plead-the-fifth-mean-will-the-trumps-do-it

He once said only mobsters plead the 5th. How very telling.

Individual 1 wants you to believe he's being persecuted. Imagine how loud he will squeal when he is being prosecuted.

I asked you for a specific thing. Instead of saying "I can't provide that for you", you have wasted a page of this forum.
Find it yourself. Your mommy doesn't work here. And since you have admitted you know Jack shit about it and have to beg others for info, you shod stop commenting about it.

That sint what you think, though. That's just something you cherry picked for the occasion.
That is what I think. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be upset if a Democrat pleaded the fifth.

On the other hand, I didn't ask you to play thought police either. This is you not wanting to acknowledge the facts of the matter. The constitution protects everyone, not just people you voted for.

Forum List

Back