What does HC ruling mean for Obama in November?

I have already heard from several Dems who are now voting Romney because of the ruling... just saying....

what fucking bullshit

Sweetie, I have talked to dozens of people today that were undecided, both Dem and Independents.............they sent their money to the Romney campaign today. You should see my Facebook page. :eek:

hmm, they sent money to the inventor of obamacare? do they reside in a lunatic asylum?

What does the High Court rulng on the Health Care law mean to Obama's re-election plans? A 5-4 loss would have sunk him, but will this help him in November?

means easy re-election. obama can say to romney in a debate, "my constitutional bill is a copy of yours on a national level."

And Romney can say, what works in Massachusetts may not work in Alabama.

Obama has defeated America's two greatest enemies....Al Qaeda and the Republican Party.

wow, So you're saying all people who are Republicans are enemies?

and you're cowing about a President defeating them

You obamabots remind me of Jones town

He's echoing his Supreme Commander. Obamavider has said that over and over and over. Americans that don't agree with him are his enemies, the same as Al Qaeda...........on wait, Al Qaeda is on his good list.

What does the High Court rulng on the Health Care law mean to Obama's re-election plans? A 5-4 loss would have sunk him, but will this help him in November?

means easy re-election. obama can say to romney in a debate, "my constitutional bill is a copy of yours on a national level."

And Romney can say, what works in Massachusetts may not work in Alabama.

and obama can say, "why not, i copied your bill and a bunch of idiots nominated you to run against me"

Interesting, but your observation about Romney is an opinion...not a fact.

Of course it's an opinion. So is your assumption that Romney will reverse the mandate. But my opinion is based on his record, not on his campaign promises. It's also my opinion that we would not now be saddled with a national mandate if Romney hadn't paved the way in Massachusetts. The Republicans have utterly betrayed us by nominating him.

As to a third party vote contributing to an Obama victory...that is an absolute fact if the alternative is a Romney vote.

Uh.. nope. Wrong againg. If someone pointed a gun at my headed and made vote for one or the other of these asshats - I'd probably vote for Obama. So, by your logic you'd count my third party vote as "contributing to Romney victory". You're welcome.

Fortunately, they're not yet forcing us to vote for only Dems Or Rethugs, though I'm sure if Congress passed such a law Roberts would gleefully sign off on it.

Probably.

First, it shows he delivered on his promise of change.

Second, it put Romney in that uncomfortable position of advocating things he doesn't really believe.

Romney invented ObamaCare. He really thinks it's a good idea. But he knows a lot of the people voting for him don't. So he's going to be in a very tight spot trying to hide from his own past while running down what actually is a pretty good idea.

Here's the thing. At the end of the day, only about 6% of the population is effected by this law. (People who could buy insurance but don't.) A lot more people benefit from it. And when he has to debate the details of this with Romney (who once again, used to think this was a wonderful idea) he's going to have the high ground.

Roberts probalby just saved the Obama Presidency...

Interesting, but your observation about Romney is an opinion...not a fact.

Of course it's an opinion. So is your assumption that Romney will reverse the mandate. But my opinion is based on his record, not on his campaign promises. It's also my opinion that we would not now be saddled with a national mandate if Romney hadn't paved the way in Massachusetts. The Republicans have utterly betrayed us by nominating him.

As to a third party vote contributing to an Obama victory...that is an absolute fact if the alternative is a Romney vote.

Uh.. nope. Wrong againg. If someone pointed a gun at my headed and made vote for one or the other of these asshats - I'd probably vote for Obama. So, by your logic you'd count my third party vote as "contributing to Romney victory". You're welcome.

Fortunately, they're not yet forcing us to vote for only Dems Or Rethugs, though I'm sure if Congress passed such a law Roberts would gleefully sign off on it.

Yes...you should definitely vote third party.

The premise of the conversation was that you want healthcare repealed.

If you would even consider voting for Obama, you have no interest in repealing Obamacare.

Obama will gain big time. The GOP thugs have been throwing a pissy fit over the healthcare plan for years, it was the #1 thing they were going after and it blew up in their faces, giving a crushing defeat for the R's.

In all fairness, you would vote for Obama if he raped and murdered a small boy on national TV. But you are a mindless partisan and do not represent rational Americans.

I know this ruling further polarizes America, and I suspect it will push the center toward Romney, but honestly it's hard to say what this will do. The country is fractured and this widens the gap between those who support the constitution and the Obama faction who seeks a more authoritarian system.

This is Obama's worst nightmare. His signature accomplishment in 3.5 years has been ruled a tax. It was a bad piece of legislation to start with and now the spotlight will be on how much this thing will cost when fully implemented. Those dancing with glee either don't understand health policy or believe that we do not.

I would prefer a public option, but a mandate is ok too.

The Swiss have had one for 20 years and it works fine.

In Switzerland, every Individual pays their own insurance. There is no employer contributions. There is no medicare. This way people actually realize the costs of healthcare. The very poor are subsidized and still must pay at least 10 percent of costs. There is also more competition between insurance companies than we have in the US. The Ryan-Rivlin bill is closer to the Swiss model than Obama care is.
Well, sort of. First of all, health insurance is mandatory for residents. There is two types of health insurance, compulsory and private. Insurance companies are not allowed to make a profit off compulsory insurance which has the same coverage throughout the country. Private insurance can be used to cover things like dental and services not covered by the compulsory insurance. The government provides a subsidy that pays premiums above 8% of personal income.

Healthcare in Switzerland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you would even consider voting for Obama, you have no interest in repealing Obamacare.

Wrong again. Wow. At least you're consistent.

Republicans chose the wrong candidate to fight OBamacare

Let Romney explain the difference between Romneycare and Obamacare

I was for it before I was against it

I think it's too soon to tell how the ruling will effect the election. But just judging from the media today, it appears that the ruling is likely to galvanize the hatred for Obama from the Right. Whether that's enough to get Republicans to vote for Romney remains to be seen. Despite what Romney says, the ruling will be interpreted by the public as approval by the court and will add legitimacy to the law. It's a win for Obama and Americans love a winner.

Last edited:

I'm reasonably certain that the people who chose Romney were the same people who chose Obama.

yeah, I HOPE Obama brings that up...and then Romney slaps the shit out of him with what difference is

Wrong again. Wow. At least you're consistent.

:lol: If Obama is reelected, Obamacare cannot be repealed...period.

Obama will veto any attempt...period.

There will not be enough votes to override that veto...period.

If obamacare is fully instituted, it will never be repealed...period.

Those are all 100% accurate facts. There is no room for argument.

Therefore, if you would even consider voting for Obama, you are in favor of sustaining Obamacare......period.

:lol: If Obama is reelected, Obamacare cannot be repealed...period.

That will be the case if either of them is elected. Period. The only chance we have is if you idiots quit letting yourselves get played by the lesser-of-two evils shell game. Wake the fuck up.

Therefore, if you would even consider voting for Obama, you are in favor of sustaining Obamacare......period.

Have you even read my fucking posts??? I would never consider voting for either of these jackasses. So, you're just wrong. Period.

Forum List

Back